The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 5th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 5TH SEPTEMBER.

HIS SACRIFICE WAS ENOUGH.

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently…what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:10-11).

After the sufferings of Christ, a life of glory ensued. You don’t need to “pay” any additional price, aside what Christ already did for you to have a beautiful life, and be all that God wants you to be. His sacrifice was enough. Due to that sacrifice, you’ve become one with God; you’re now a partaker of His life and of His righteousness. What He expects of you now is that you enjoy your life and live your best to His glory.

On the Cross, before His death, Jesus said, “...It is finished...” (John 19:30). He announced the end to suffering for all humanity. Anyone who believes in Him and accepts His vicarious sacrifice is automatically ushered into the transcendent life of glory. Yes, Christ suffered for us, but that suffering brought us life eternal, and righteousness.

Moreover, the story didn’t end with His death; the Bible says, “…Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day…” (Luke 24:46-47). Therefore, rather than lament, we celebrate His death for us; much more, we celebrate His resurrection that gave us a new life and made us associates of the God-kind.

God wants you to live every day in the victory of the death, burial and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ. This means if you were lying on a sickbed, it’s time to get up, because His suffering brought an end to sickness, disease and infirmities. Just as death and the grave couldn’t hold Him down, nothing of darkness should be able to exert influence or control over you; refuse to allow anything keep you in bondage.

Refuse to allow poverty take a hold of you, for Jesus took your place of poverty on the Cross and gave you prosperity (2 Corinthians 8:9). If you’ve desired to have children but couldn’t, because there’s something wrong with your womb, change has come! Now you can, because of the victory of Christ’s sacrifice. Glory to His Name forever! All things are possible in His mighty Name. Amen.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I’m grateful for your life in me, which was made possible by the resurrection of Christ from the dead. I thank you that I’m the object of your love, and my prosperity and wellbeing are your delight. I live in the victory of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Titus 3:5 CEV He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things that we have done. God washed us by the power of the Holy Spirit. He gave us new birth and a fresh beginning.

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
WEDNESDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2018
THEME: SAVE YOURSELF FROM SHAME!

Memorise:
Let pharaoh do this, and let him appoint officers over the land, and take up the fifth part of the land of Egypt in the seven plenteous years. Genesis 41:34

Read: Genesis 27:1-10 (KJV)
1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I.
2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know not the day of my death:
3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow , and go out to the field, and take me some venison;
4 And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me , that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.
5 And Rebekah heard when Isaac spake to Esau his son . And Esau went to the field to hunt for venison, and to bring it.
6 And Rebekah spake unto Jacob her son, saying , Behold, I heard thy father speak unto Esau thy brother, saying,
7 Bring me venison, and make me savoury meat, that I may eat, and bless thee before the Lord before my death.
8 Now therefore, my son, obey my voice according to that which I command thee.
9 Go now to the flock, and fetch me from thence two good kids of the goats; and I will make them savoury meat for thy father, such as he loveth:
10 And thou shalt bring it to thy father, that he may eat, and that he may bless thee before his death.

The story of Esau and Jacob in today’s Bible reading contains a salient lesson we are often oblivious to. Not only was Esau irrational in his disposition to life in his younger days, he was also not prudent enough.

I believe he eventually learnt his lesson, even though he learnt it the hard way. It takes prudence to become so rich that you have 400 bodyguards. The level of wealth Esau displayed at his reconciliatory meeting with Jacob also point to a life of prudence Genesis 32:6; Genesis 33:8-9.

However, the salient lesson I want you to be mindful of today is that Esau had no reservoir to meat. If Esau had been preserving his meat for ready-to-cook use, he would not have needed to go so far before preparing his father’s favourite meal. While he was living from hand to mouth, his brother had enough in his flock to spare in case of emergencies, such as the need which arose on that fateful day.

Esau was not saving for the rainy day; he usually went to the field to fetch venison as the need arose. Unfortunately, his lifestyle of not saving enough made him susceptible to the tricks of his brother and mother. It is very important that children of God learn how to prudently conserve God’s blessing in their lives.

Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us these principles in the miracle of the feeding of the multitude with 5 loaves of bread and two fish. John 6:12-13 says

“When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost. Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.”

This is also why the Bible enjoins us to learn from the ant. Not only is it hardworking, it also knows how to conserve for the future. Speaking on this important truth, Proverbs 6:6-8 says:

“Go to the ant, thou sluggard ; consider her ways, and be wise: Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler, Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest.”

Its so amazing that the ant will not eat its winter food in summer! Remember that the prodigal son spent all he had in the time of plenty and was later in want in the time of famine Luke 15:14. Joseph’s principle of conservation in the time of plenty saved the whole middle-eastern region from terrible famine Genesis 41:33-36.

Beloved, do not get swept off by the system of the world which encourages spending, even on credit, and discourages savings. Learn to save for the rainy day.

Action Point:
In order to save yourself the embarrassment of borrowing in the time of scarcity, draw up a course of action to continually save and prudently save and prudently invest some of your earnings.

Bible in one year:
Psalm 119, Mark 2:18-3:6,

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY

When we walk with the Lord
in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Chorus

Trust and obey,
for there’s no other Way
To be happy in Jesus,
but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise,
not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear,
not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Not a burden we bear,
not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss,
not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

But we never can prove the
delights of His love
Until all on the alter we lay;
For the favor He shows,
for the Joy He bestows,
Are from them who will trust and
obey.

Then in fellowship sweet
we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do,
where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING FAITH

SCRIPTURE: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1-2 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith is the spiritual force that translates unseen realities into visible materiality.

It has been established that faith is very important in our Christian journey on earth; the quality of our Christian life is anchored on the quality of our faith. Therefore, it is very important to understand what faith is all about.

Now, what is faith?
1. Faith is the partnership of humanity with Divinity for the establishment of possibilities on the earth.
We say faith is at work when humanity comes into partnership with Divinity for the establishment of possibilities on the face of the earth.

2. Faith is a living force connected from the living Word of the living God to produce living proofs.
By faith, a person connects the living force from the living Word of the living God to produce living, undeniable and irresistible proofs.

3. Faith is believing the incredible or the unbelievable, daring the unthinkable and doing the impossible.
A man of faith believes what other people cannot believe, dares what is not thinkable and does what is impossible.

4. Faith is the acceptance of scriptural responsibilities for the achievement of practical impossibilities.
A person of faith looks into scriptures and sees responsibilities or what God wants him to do, accepts those responsibilities and begins to do what God asks him to do which results in the achievement of unbelievable impossibilities.

5. Faith is the spiritual force that translates unseen realities into visible materiality.
Faith is the spiritual force for the translation of unseen realities into visible materiality.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your life to live by faith; cultivate the life of faith in order to have a buoyant destiny on earth and make it to eternity in heaven.

Remember this: Faith is the spiritual force that translates unseen realities into visible materiality.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Determine to search and accept scriptural responsibilities.
2. Do what you have found out from scriptures in order to see great results and manifestations in life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to search and accept scriptural responsibilities. Help me to put Your Word into practice, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FAITH-WAY OF LIFE.

AMAZING FACT: The world’s fastest airplane is the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, flying at 2,193 miles per hour. It has held the record for nearly 40 years

TODAY IN HISTORY: 05/09/1953 - The first privately operated atomic reactor opened in Raleigh, NC.

DAILY READING: Ecclesiastes 10:1 to 12:14, 2 Corinthians 8:1 to 15, Psalm 49:1 to 20, Proverbs 22:20 to 21

QUOTE: To contend earnestly is to fight to maintain the sanctity of the faith. The kind of faith that yesterday’s generation handed to us, we must hand it to the next generation. Culled from ‘MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM