The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 24TH AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: DON’T CONDEMN OTHERS

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven (Matthew 5:16).

In your life, don’t be too quick to find fault with others. Don’t give in to the urge to condemn. The Bible says the Lord Jesus has been “…ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead” (Acts 10:42 NKJV). He alone is the true Judge, and He’s rich in mercy. There may be some people around you, perhaps, even in your local church that may not be living right; don’t judge them. Instead, be the light that wins them over. That’s what Jesus said in our theme verse.

One of the reasons people may not be living right where you are may be that your light isn’t shining brightly enough. When a Christian condemns other Christians about their way of life, he may think he’s being spiritual when it’s actually an expression of carnality. Don’t write anyone off because of their errors; Jesus also paid the price for their mistakes. 

He took responsibility for all our wrongs. He alone has the right to judge; yet, He doesn’t condemn us.
The Bible says “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit” (Romans 8:1). People who are carnally minded only see the wrong in other people. 

Those people may have actually made mistakes, or are making mistakes, but their hearts may be right with God such that when they realize their error and are corrected, they’d quickly repent. A good example is David; he did something that was wrong, but he was truly repentant and sought and received the Lord’s forgiveness (Read 2 Samuel 12:1-13). But that wasn’t the case with Saul. When Saul was rebuked for what he did wrong, he defended himself, and God was angry with him (Read 1 Samuel 15).

The local church isn’t for “perfect” people, but for perfecting people. Come as you are, and the Word of God will wash you clean; the Word will perfect you. The five-fold ministry gifts listed in Ephesians 4:11-12 are for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the body of Christ.

In the Church, we can recognize when people do something that’s wrong; yet, like Jesus, don’t judge them. That’s why we share the Word of God (Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17). The Word of God has the ability to correct any man, and help them redirect their steps. Share the Gospel; don’t condemn others.

CONFESSION

The love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit by whom I relate with everyone around me with lovingkindness, compassion and grace. I see the best in people, and by the Spirit, I’m able to impact them with the grace and glory of Christ; my light shines so brightly and draws men to the righteousness of God expressed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 7:1-2 TLB “Don’t criticize, and then you won’t be criticized. 2 For others will treat you as you treat them.

Ephesians 2:4-5 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 18:28-34 & 1 Samuel 11-12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a success for Jesus! I’m imbued with divine wisdom to bless and impact my world. The Spirit of God has moved me into the realms of divine prosperity, increase, promotions, and success. I am renewed, refreshed, and well-positioned for the glorious life in Christ. 

I’ve overcome the world, the devil, and the forces of hell because I am a product of the incorruptible Word of God, which lives and abides forever.

I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms—a place of authority, victory, safety, and deliverance—far removed from all earthly distractions. Hallelujah! God has given unto me the hidden treasures of the earth! Even now, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; for I have a goodly heritage! I am heaping up success upon success; making progress and moving forward consistently by the power of the Holy Spirit!

I walk in the dominion of the Spirit, for I’ve been granted authority to thread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the ability of the devil! It’s my heritage to do bigger things, for I’ve been brought into a place of excellence, success, victory, and abundance. 

I am empowered and inspired by the Word to think the right thoughts, speak the right words, and receive the results of the Word in my life today. I’m living an exceptionally great life, dominating circumstances and living the transcendent life God had prepared ahead of time. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: TUESDAY, 24TH AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: WHEN YOU NEED A REVIVAL

MEMORISE
“For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” – (2 Corinthians 7:10)

READ: Psalm 51:1-12 (KJV) 

1. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness; according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3. For I acknowledge my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me.

4. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight; that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6. Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts; and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Many people are in need of revival, yet have not been able to access it because of pride. The need for revival which brings about spiritual restoration comes on the heels of spiritual decay. A lot of things could be responsible for spiritual decay. One of it is disobedience. The Bible says that when Adam and Eve disobeyed God, they lost their fellowship with Him. Before the fall, the Bible says the man and his wife were naked, but not ashamed (Genesis 2:25). After the fall however, the Bible says that their eyes were opened - ‘enlightened’ (Genesis 3:7-8), and they became ashamed.

There are many lessons we can learn from the above cited Scripture. One, spiritual decay leads to the exposure of nakedness and shame. Shame is the opposite of glory. Spiritual decay is the cause of all kinds of sin; it is what accounts for many women dressing in revealing clothes, as they strive to attract men, luring them into sexual immorality. In the same vein, many men engage in sexual immorality both before and even in the course of their marriages. You will never behave in such a way when the glory of God is upon you. Indeed, the Bible says:
The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness. - (Proverbs 16:31)

When someone loses his or her spirituality, the voice of the Lord becomes fearsome to the fellow. He or she becomes resistant to the word of the Lord. At the end of the day, such people run from their Bible-believing Church to so-called churches where deceit is the order of the day. Such people need spiritual restoration. The problem with such people, however, is their pride which will not allow them to follow David’s example in his response to the message from God through prophet Nathan in (2 Samuel 12:1-13). David acknowledged his sins and God forgave and restored him. The product of this story is found in the text of today which reads in part:

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. – (Psalm 51:11-12)

Beloved, are you spiritually cold? Have you lost some of the spiritual gifts that make you radiate the glory of the Lord? All you need is to call on Jesus Christ with every sense of humility. He will restore you speedily.

KEY POINT
Father, please forgive me of the sins that have taken away the joy of my salvation. Restore to me Your Spirit of liberty, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 
Psalm 125 - 127

HYMNAL:
 HYMN 13 - I'HVE A MESSAGE FROM THE LORD, HALLELUJAH

1 I’ve a message from the Lord, Hallelujah! 
 The message unto you I’ll give, 
 ’Tis recorded in His Word, Hallelujah! 
 It is only that you “look and live.” 

Refrain: 
 “Look and live,” my brother, live, 
 Look to Jesus now and live; 

2 I’ve a message full of love, Hallelujah! 
 A message, O my friend, for you, 
 ’Tis a message from above, Hallelujah! 
 Jesus said it, and I know ’tis true. 

Refrain: 

3 Life is offered unto you, Hallelujah! 
 Eternal life your soul shall have 
 If you’ll only look to Him, Hallelujah! 
 Look to Jesus, who alone can save.

Refrain: 

4 I will tell you how I came, Hallelujah! 
 To Jesus when He made me whole: 
 ’Twas believing on His name, Hallelujah! 
 I trusted and He saved my soul. 

Refrain: 
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

24th August, 2021.

Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.

*TOPIC: “THE PATIENCE OF LOVE”*

*Love is very patient.*

Scripture:1 Corinthians 13:4 (niv)
"love Is Patient…"

Thought for The Day?: "Love is very patient".

I knew a young man who said he had associated with bad friends and became an armed robber. According to him, every time he came home after a robbery operation, his mother would tell him, “My son, you are not a robber; you are a pastor! You can’t be a thief; you are a pastor! I didn’t give birth to you for you to end as a robber”. And she continued talking to him like that.

One day, the young man said that about seven of them went to rob somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria and a team of policemen suddenly arrived at the scene. All the armed robbers, including himself took to their heels. As he ran for his life, he said in front of him was a high fence, and behind him, the policemen. He asked himself, “What should I do?” And before he knew what was happening, he found himself on the other side of the fence. The rest of his gang members were wasted but he survived. After this experience, he gave his life to Christ and became a pastor.

Can you see that? People said that this boy was an armed robber, but love said he was a pastor! This is the lesson to learn: Love is very patient.

If you are in a relationship trying to get married, know that love can wait. It is lust that cannot wait. Love can wait. If you are in courtship for two or three years, real love can wait. Real love says, “I met this young lady or this young man pure, and I will not drop his or her quality by iniquity. My assignment is to enhance his or her quality.”

Love is very patient. Every time you see yourself giving up easily, losing a lot of patience on children, loved ones around you, it’s an error. Love is patient.

Remember this?: "Love is very patient."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Make up your mind to love people genuinely.*

*2. Always embrace the lifestyle of patience in everything you do.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I receive the grace to embrace the lifestyle of patience. Help me to love people genuinely Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE PRACTICE OF LOVE (PART 1)"

QUOTE: You must understand that, God loves you so much to bring you to the point of delivering you from the great swelling pit of destruction of bitterness. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Lamentations 3-5

REFLECTION?: If love must produce, love must be tough, tenacious, pertinacious, unflagging, unwavering, unrelenting and literally resolute. Don’t give up!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: I decree the fresh release of the Spirit of love upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
                *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August Edoman 2 1,164 08-17-2021, 07:01 AM