The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 25TH AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: MIRRORING YOURSELF IN THE WORD

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (2 Corinthians 3:18).

The term “glass” in the scripture above is the Greek “katoptrizomai,” and it means to mirror oneself. The New International Version says, “And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” It’s talking about the mirror of God, which is the Word of God.

As you study and meditate on the Word, you’re mirroring yourself! What you see in the mirror is the glory of God. Through meditation, the Word takes root in your spirit and becomes one with your spirit; it creates a picture in your mind: the image of God’s glory.

For example, you may have thought you were a dirty sinner, but then you looked in the mirror of God and saw that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; you’ve been declared not guilty; divinely acquitted! Blessed be God! This should completely change your perception and cause you to become immediately righteousness-conscious, and walk henceforth in righteousness.

Perhaps you were told you wouldn’t amount to anything in life; you’re a poor, wretched nobody. But the Word—the mirror of God—shows otherwise. It shows you belong in a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people—handpicked by God to display His manifold wisdom and express the virtues and perfections of divinity (1 Peter 2:9). This is the truth about your personality that you must accept and endorse. Hallelujah!

Maybe for several nights, Satan has been oppressing you in your sleep, and you thought you needed “deliverance.” But you look in the mirror and see, “Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son” (Colossians 1:12-13). Immediately, that truth should get a hold of your spirit and you begin to exercise dominion over Satan and the forces of darkness.

There’s so much that happens to, and in your spirit as you meditate on the Word; you’re transformed to become what you see. Hold on to the picture, the image of you that’s projected by the Word; that’s the reality you must keep affirming, regardless of circumstances.

CONFESSION

I’m perfected in Christ, and I’m the glory of God; I can do all things through Christ and no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. I’m eternally triumphant and can never be disadvantaged. Therefore, I fix my gaze on the Word and accept only the image and reflection of me that it projects. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

James 1:23-25 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Psalms 135-138

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 18:35-43 & 1 Samuel 13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that there are blessings (untold blessings) all about me. I receive good things into my life today in the Name of Jesus! The right people are coming into my world today. 

I ’ve got the ideas, the finances, and the personnel that are consistent with the life that God has called me to live. I am in God’s place for my life, my life is like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times.

I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration. I am one with the Father; He’s made me a wonder to my world! 

The Word of God in my mouth is God talking! As I meditate and speak forth the Word with boldness, my life is impacted and transformed into what the Word says, making me a living and walking epistle of Christ. Men see and take note of me that Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!

I have a supernatural heritage in Christ, I’ve taken a hold of eternal life. Therefore, it doesn’t matter the trials, pains, and difficulties in the world, I am unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God. My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world. Glory to God

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 25TH AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE

MEMORISE
“Jesus with unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” – (John 14:6)

READ: John 14:1-6 (KJV) 

1. Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2. In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

People who believe in many gods are called polytheists. The problem with their religious belief is that it does not actually point them to the very God who created them. All thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who through this very Son revealed Himself to us as the true Living God. The Bible says in Mark 12:29-30:
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

There are however, some people who practice other religions that believe there is only one God. Such people are called monotheists. The problem with this category of people however, is that they do not know the genuine way to this One and Only God of the universe. We give thanks to Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God who came to show us the way, according to the memory verse of today.

Some churchgoers however, believe that Jesus Christ is the Way, but do not see Him as the Truth. This is the primary reason many of them disagree with the relevance of God’s requirements for holy living as contained in the Bible.

To some other Christians, Jesus’ life is not meant for the contemporary world.

We can see where the problems lie in the Church and by extension, the world, since the Church is the light of the world. If the light is now becoming darkness, the world is in serious trouble. May the light of the Church shine brighter again in Jesus’ name.

Beloved, be not deceived: Jesus Christ is the Way - the only Way for that matter. He is the Truth - that which can set you free, and the only source of eternal life. Give your life to Him today and if you have already done so, please stay away from sin.

Be careful not to align yourself with people who claim that living in holiness is not possible, saying that God’s demand for holiness as contained in the Bible is not realistic.

Trust in the Lord, lean on the Truth and you will enjoy eternal life from the Life Himself, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT
Father, please don't let me ever depart from You - the Way, the Truth and the Life.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR 
Psalms 128 - 130

HYMNAL:
 HYMN 14 - JESUS, MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL

1 Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all, 
 hear me, blest Savior, when I call; 
 hear me, and from thy dwelling place 
 pour down the riches of thy grace. 

Refrain: 
 Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore; 
 O make me love thee more and more. 

2 Jesus, too late I thee have sought; 
 how can I love thee as I ought? 
 And how extol thy matchless fame, 
 the glorious beauty of thy name? 

Refrain: 

3 Jesus, what didst thou find in me 
 that thou hast dealt so lovingly? 
 How great the joy that thou hast brought, 
 so far exceeding hope or thought! 

Refrain: 

4 Jesus, of thee shall be my song; 
 to thee my heart and soul belong; 
 all that I have or am is thine, 
 and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine. 

Refrain: 
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

WEDNESDAY 25 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: WISDOM FOR FINANCIAL SUPPLIES.

SCRIPTURE: …but wisdom is profitable to direct. Ecclesiastes 10:10.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Living with an investment mind-set rather than expenditure mind-set is wisdom for financial supplies. 

Some time ago, my wife told me a story she read from a book. It is the story of a village that had a king, a wise man and two rich men. All the other people in the village were poor. 

One day, all the people came together and said to the king, “Let us kill the rich people in this village. They are the reasons why we are all poor.” 

The king did not know what to do because the two rich men always took care of his family needs. So, the king asked the only wise man what to do. The wise man said, “There is only one thing to do. If you want the rich men to live, let them distribute all their wealth and resources to everyone in the village.” 

Then the rich people agreed and distributed all their substances to everyone in the village and they all became rich overnight. Guess what happened next? They began to manifest their inherent poverty mentality: people who had one wife began to marry more wives and have more children; those who had one bicycle bought more motor cycles. So, they began to acquire things with their poverty mind-set. They thought that wealth is the presence of material possessions. No. Rather, it is the presence of mentality. 

So, after about five years, the money of the poor people disappeared and they became five times poorer than they were before they got the money. 

However, the rich made the money back; in fact, they became richer because of the principles of sowing and reaping. They got more resources because they still did what they did initially to get the money. 

Beloved, my counsel is, exist with a prosperity mentality. Living with an investment mind-set rather than expenditure mind-set is wisdom for financial supplies. 

Remember this: Living with an investment mind-set rather than expenditure mind-set is wisdom for financial supplies. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Live with an investment mind-set instead of expenditure mind-set.

2. Take the covenant practices of sowing and tithing seriously.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live with an investment mind-set, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PRACTICE OF LOVE (PART 1)

QUOTE: You are not confirmed a wealthy person - a person that has anything - if six months after you stopped working, you cannot survive. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 1-3

REFLECTION: What you get does not determine what you are worth, rather, it is what you do with what you get that determines either your uplift or downfall.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Wisdom for resources management comes upon you now in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th August Edoman 2 1,164 08-17-2021, 07:01 AM