The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday, 1st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 1ST AUGUST.

WE HAVE HIS AUTHORITY.

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17)

The Lord Jesus occupies the most exalted position there is; He’s seated at the right hand of the Father, far above all principality, and power, might, and dominion, and every name that is named. But did you know that you’re in Him? You’re seated with Him in glory. The Word declares: “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:4-6).

We’re called to exercise dominion and to live as masters and victors in life through Jesus Christ. We reign in Him and through Him over Satan, darkness, the world, and all creation. Revelation 5:10 tells us that Christ Jesus has made us kings and priests unto God, and we shall reign on the earth.

God gave Jesus authority over all creation. At the mount of transfiguration, He spoke out of heaven saying, “...This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him” (Matthew 17:5). He commanded everything that exists—living and non- living—to be subject to Jesus and, by extension, to you, because you’re in Him; you’re one with Him. You occupy His place of authority, with the power of attorney to act in His stead. You’re not ordinary. You operate from a higher realm where your words are backed by Deity.

Every word Jesus uttered came to pass; He changed hopeless situations because He had all authority in heaven and in earth—the same authority He bequeathed to the Church—you and me. He said in Matthew 28:18-19, “…All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore…”; thus, we’re on the go in His Name; the Name that opens every door.

Realise that all authority has been vested on you to alter the circumstances of your life to sync with God’s perfect will. Therefore, speak words of power and break the influence of Satan over men’s lives, and cause the light of the Gospel to shine in their hearts.

CONFESSION

I walk in dominion over Satan, darkness, and the world. I’m seated together with Christ in glory, dominion, and power. My light shines ever so brightly, and I gloriously fulfil my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 10:19 AMPC Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.

I John 4:17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Ephesians 5:1-8 & Isaiah 52

  
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST AUGUST.

I affirm that my life is improved and upgraded by the power of God’s Word. The Spirit of God has granted me divine insight into the Father’s perfect will in all things. I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, career, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Hallelujah! I have an understanding heart; for the eyes of my understanding have been enlightened to know the hope of God’s calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree!

Everywhere I go, I express the virtues and excellence of the Spirit, as God’s Word finds vent through me. Hallelujah! I am powered by the Spirit of God; therefore, when men are cast down, I am lifted! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with wisdom from above to affect lives positively all over the world. My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Today's SOD - 2018-08-01
TOPIC: THE DISCOVERY OF PURPOSE – THE MOST IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN LIFE

(FROM AUGUST 2018 SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

WEDNESDAY 1ST AUGUST,"2018

SCRIPTURE": And he trembling and astonished said,"Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. Acts 9":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When purpose is not known,"time becomes a burden.

Life remains a loss-bound gamble until purpose is discovered. That is why a major reason why people leave their lives to chance is because they do not know what life is all about. They do not know the purpose of their lives. What you know is what you can show. Due to this ignorance of what life is all about, people live carelessly and allow their lives to be wasted by the devil, sin and the system of the world. What a waste!

Therefore, it is important to know the most important discovery in life in order to maximise our lives.

Now, what is the most important discovery in life?
The most important discovery in life is the Discovery of Purpose!

God’s servant, Bishop David Oyedepo once said, ‘Life without a bearing is a burden.’ Life without purpose is pointless. The purpose of life is the life of purpose. So, no one is qualified to live if they are not aware of why they are alive.

One of the most desperate prayers you should pray in life is, Lord, show me why I’m here on earth. What do you want to do with my life? Where should I channel or invest the energies of my life? The difference between people of impact and those without impact is the sense of purpose. So, the discovery of purpose is one of the most important discoveries in life.

When purpose is not known, time becomes a burden; a person would have time but would not know what to do with it. When purpose is not known, regrets are inevitable.

My counsel is, passionately pursue the discovery of God’s purpose for your life by asking God desperately at the place of prayer.

Remember this": When purpose is not known,"time becomes a burden.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Desperately ask God to reveal to you your purpose for living.
2. Channel the energies of your life to the fulfilment of your purpose.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You reveal to me Your purpose for creating me. Give me the grace to pursue and fulfil Your purpose for my life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 30:1 to 31:21,"Romans 15":1 to 22,"Psalm 25":1 to 15,"Proverbs 20":13 to 15

AMAZING FACT: Sharks have no bone; a shark’s skeleton is made up of cartilage.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/08/1834 - Slavery was outlawed in the British Empire with an emancipation bill; also,"01/08/1946 - In the U.S., the Atomic Energy Commission was established.

QUOTE": A man of purpose…cannot be distracted. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 31ST JULY 2018

THEME: WORKING FOR PEACE.

MEMORISE:

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

READ: Hebrews 12:12-15

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Today’s memory verse reveals the blessedness of working for peace. It is amazing that the Master Himself said that working for peace is what truly identifies us as children of God. How I pray that everyone who professes to be a child of God will take working for peace very seriously! The first peace you need to work towards is peace with God. God Himself is trying to make peace with you. In 2 Corinthians 5:19-20 He says to you:

“ To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.”

We broker peace with our Maker when, like the prodigal son, we come to the altar of repentance to confess our sins with a promise and commitment never to go back to them again. When we do this, we have this assurance from 1 John 1:9:

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

In our Bible text, we are told to follow peace with all me. This cannot be possible until we have reconciled with God first. When we are reconciled with God, the Bible says God will make our enemies to be at peace with us (Proverb 16:7). When your enemies are at peace with you, that enemy that has been blocking your way to success will be used by God to pave the way to your breakthrough. This is the blessedness of working for peace. In addition to making peace with God, you should also endeavor to live peaceably with your neighbors. In Matthew 5:25, Our Lord Jesus Christ counseled us, saying:

“Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.”

It is unfortunate that some believers find it difficult to amicably settle their difference with fellow believers. This is dangerous, and as Jesus Christ said, the price of being irreconcilable may be as high as going to hell. May this not be our portion in Jesus’ Name. Have you been reconciled with your Maker and fellow men, especially those in the household of faith? Do not forget that those who work for peace are blessed. Tap into this blessing today.

ACTION POINT:

Reconcile with God and your neighbor today, if you have anything against him or her.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 1-3

Matthew 11:20-12:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM