The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 23rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, JULY 23RD

JESUS MADE REMISSION OF SINS POSSIBLE

Be it known unto you therefore, brethren, that through this man is proclaimed unto you remission of sins: and by him every one that believeth is justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39 ASV).

Before Jesus came, there were sacrifices and offerings for the atonement of sins in the Old Testament. The Jews always had to offer sacrifices year after year for sins. These involved the killing of animals; several bulls and goats, but the Bible says in Hebrews 10:4, “For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.”

The blood of bulls and goats couldn’t provide remission, but when Jesus came, with one sacrifice, He perfected forever all those who are called in Him. He offered Himself once, not for the forgiveness of our sins, but for the total blotting away or remission of sins. (Hebrews 9:14). He made remission of sins possible.

Too many around the world aren’t aware that their sins have been remitted. He didn’t do it for Christians; He did it for the whole world (John 3:16). There’re those today who ignorantly put themselves through some harsh penance; they punish themselves for their sins, thinking if they suffered enough, God would be sympathetic towards them and overlook their sins. But it doesn’t work that way.

The Bible says, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). It’s not by your efforts. So, it doesn’t matter how many times you buffet yourself for your sins; it makes no difference how long and hard you suffer and go through self-inflicted penance; your sins can’t, and won’t be remitted that way. What was required was sinless blood, the blood of Jesus Christ. He alone was qualified to offer Himself for the remission of our sins.

Acts 10:43 says, “To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.” If you’re born again, happy are you, because you have remission of sins; total obliteration and removal of sins—past, present, and future. His blood is that powerful; it speaks better things (Hebrews 12:24); it speaks of eternal redemption and eternal inheritance (Hebrews 9:11-14). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of your Son, Jesus, whom you sent for the remission of the sins of the world. I walk in the finished works of Christ, and the glory that His death, burial, and resurrection wrought for me. I’m forever righteous, holy, blameless and unreproveable in your sight. What a blessing!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 10:4-7 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. [5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: [6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. [7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Hebrews 9:13-15 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: [14] How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? [15] And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 28:1-16 & Psalms 26-29

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 1:15-23 & Isaiah 43

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD JULY.

I affirm that I am an answer from God! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. My life is excellent and full of glory because I am continually filled with the Spirit. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things. I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the glorious life: righteousness, peace, joy, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthrights.

Thus, I function from a vantage position of boldness, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success, and an unending stream of the miraculous. I’ve been chosen and ordained for the supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord! I am a lifter and a giver; I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM