The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 20th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 20TH JULY.

BE THE “BLESSER” AND THE GIVER.

Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand (Philippians 2:4 MSG).
Sometimes it’s easy to think, “Since no one cares about me, I won’t care about anyone!” Don’t be that way. Be the one to remember, care for, and love others! Be the first to love. Be the blesser and the giver.

The blessing you get from receiving is less, compared to that which you get from giving to others. Jesus said, “...It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35).

God’s promise isn’t to the one who receives but to the one who gives. So, rather than seek attention, for example, give it instead. Give love. Demonstrate love to everyone, including those who may have offended you, and to the ungodly that have no hope. That’s how God wants you to live.

Some people only know how to enjoy attention; they only crave love from others. That’s dangerous, because when they don’t get the love and attention they seek, they could become cruel and wicked. You’re the seed of Abraham, and the seed of Abraham reaches out; he’s a blesser; he hears the cry of the needy and responds.

You’re the answer the world is looking for; you’re the one to meet other people’s needs. You may not think so about yourself, but it’s the truth. Genesis 26:4, referring to you, the real spiritual seed of Abraham, says, “…in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Galatians 3:29 says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

You’re blessed in blessing others. Your greatness is in making others great. That’s where real joy is. It’s a higher way to live when you learn to look away from yourself and become concerned about the needs of others and be the blesser and the giver.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for granting me the grace, wisdom, and strength to raise and build others, helping them discover their greatness, and limitless potentials in life. Through me, your blessings flow so bountifully to others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Luke 6:27-32 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask [them] not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 26:19-32 & Psalms 19-20

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 6:1-9 & Isaiah 40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord is the strength of my life; my joy, and my satisfaction! He has made my life so beautiful; He has crowned me with His glory and filled me with His wisdom, righteousness, mercies, and grace. In Him I am complete. Hallelujah! The glory of God is on the inside of me and revealed in everything that I do. I am prosperous and successful in all things because I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. Daily, I am guided by God’s wisdom, and His infallible truths are my delight and meditation! Thus, I have all that I require for a joyous, successful, and victorious life. Hallelujah! I am the apple of God’s eye; no evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling.
I am protected in my going out and in my coming in, because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I am in Christ; as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so am I surrounded by the Lord. I will never stumble or fall because He that watches over me does not sleep nor slumber. I will never be a victim, for the Lord has dispatched His angels to watch over me. Everywhere I go, good is channelled towards me and I will always eat of the good of land. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM