The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 12th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 12TH JULY.

RULE WITH WORDS

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

God spoke the Word in recreating and restoring order to the earth after it became a dark chaotic mass. In the midst of the darkness and chaos, He said, “Let there be light,” and light became (Genesis 1:3). The Word that gave light to the world became flesh, and dwelt amongst us in the person of Jesus.

The Lord Jesus walked the streets of Galilee, Capernaum, and Jerusalem, as the Word in human form. He lived as the Word and did everything He did with, and through the Word. He healed the sick with the Word. He raised the dead with the Word, and cast out devils with the Word. He only had to speak words, and miracles ensued.

Recall how He raised Lazarus from the dead, a man who had been dead and buried for four days and who surely must have begun to decompose. When Jesus called out, “…Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:43), the man who had been dead came out alive! How awesome! Jesus lived and triumphed with words, showing us how to live in this world.

When He needed to feed the multitude, and all that was available was a little boy’s lunch (five loaves of bread and two fish), He spoke words (Matthew 14:17-21). He took the loaves of bread, and fish and invoked the power of multiplication into them and they became more than enough to feed five thousand men, women and children not counted, with twelve baskets as leftovers.

He’s given us the same life wherein we triumph with words. He said in Mark 11:23, “You shall have what you say.” You can speak life to your job, finances, health and family and cause miracles to happen. When you speak over any situation, your words prevail. You’re a king, and where the word of a king is, there’s power (Ecclesiastes 8:4). Rule your world and dominate circumstances with words.

PRAYER

Dear Lord Jesus, you’re the true Light that lights every man that comes into the world. You’re the living Word of God, full of grace and reality! The Word of God on my lips brings healing, prosperity and deliverance; I walk in victory today. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Galatians 3:13-22 & Isaiah 32

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH JULY.

I affirm that the Lord is my source! I have the capability to function like Him in the earth; for I was made in His image and in His likeness. My spirit is enlightened to grasp the deeper truths and higher revelations of God’s Word. I have a teachable spirit, and my words are anointed with power because I am filled with the fullness of God! The Rhema of God that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth today, and in the Name of Jesus, I am riding on the high places of the earth, and taking possession of what belongs to me in Christ. Hallelujah! I exude God’s righteousness, peace, and joy. Out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in super-abundance, health, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! I and the Father are one and I have the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM