The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 23rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 23RD JUNE.

OUR BOLDNESS IN PRAYER.

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him (Ephesians 3:11-12).

Some people marvel at us sometimes when we pray, wondering why we could be so audacious and confident. The reason we pray with such authority and audacity of faith is that we pray in the Name of Jesus. In John 14:13, Jesus said, “...whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”

The key is asking in His Name; living in the authority of His Name. Many, lacking this understanding pray “through” Jesus, instead of praying “in” the Name of Jesus. There’s a great difference between the two. When you pray in the Name of Jesus, you’re exercising the full legal powers He gave you to act in His stead. But to pray through Him is to make Him a medium, which isn’t required now that you’re in Him.

When you understand and have the consciousness, of the power and import of the Name of Jesus, and what it represents, you won’t have to try to “squeeze” up faith when you need it. When you pray or make demands in His Name, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking; everything responds to you the same way they would respond to Jesus. The angels, demon spirits, and all of nature respond to you as though they were hearing directly from Jesus.

In Matthew 17:5, the Father spoke from heaven: “…This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” He was telling all of creation, all of nature—animate and inanimate—to hear and obey Jesus. So, when Jesus said to ask anything in His Name and it’d happen, it was against this backdrop. He meant that His power would be behind our demands, prayers, requests, and instructions, to bring them to pass. This is the reason for our boldness and confidence in prayer.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for I have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Jesus Christ. And in His Name, I lay hold of my inheritance. The whole world is mine, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ. All of nature responds to me, blessed be God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 16:23-24;
Philippians 2:8-11

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 8:1-8 & Isaiah 10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

23RD JUNE.

I affirm that my life is the expression of the Christ-life. Christ is unveiled in me to my world; His divinity is manifested through me, and I live in the consciousness of the higher life in Christ! God’s wisdom, ability, and power are inherent and revealed in, and through me. I live by the dominion of Christ, and power of the Spirit. I prosper in all my endeavors because I live in the Name of Jesus: the Name above every name. I live triumphantly in all circumstances of life. Hallelujah!
My faith is built on God’s Word of power, and I am transformed from glory to glory as I live in, and by the Word. I experience unlimited victories and success because I am being piloted by the Spirit, with the Word prevailing mightily in my life. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide in His holy presence. No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling; for I am blessed and fortified in Christ. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM