The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 12th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 12TH JUNE.

THE LANGUAGE OF OUR KINGDOM.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. WHICH THINGS ALSO WE SPEAK… (1 Corinthians 2:12-13).

As Christians, we belong to a real spiritual kingdom: the Kingdom of God’s love-Son. In that kingdom, we have our peculiar Kingdom language. We don’t just talk; we speak the wisdom of God; that’s the language of our Kingdom: “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought” (1 Corinthians 2:6).

Too many Christians don’t understand how to speak the Kingdom language, because they’ve never been rightly and adequately taught, and as a result, they talk fear, and unbelief. Some of them call it “reality”; “Let’s face reality” they’d say, referring to the things that their senses can perceive. The only reality is God’s Word.

Don’t say you’re broke just because there’s no money in your pocket or bank account. Instead, affirm, “The Lord is my shepherd and I lack nothing; He’s brought me into a large place, a place of wealth untold. I’m supernaturally supplied, and all my needs are met; I have no consciousness of lack, because all things are mine!” That’s speaking the language of our Kingdom.

Somebody says, “But we have to say it as it is; if I feel a headache why can’t I say I have a headache?” You can’t say, “I have a headache,” because headaches don’t exist in our Kingdom. The things we speak are the things God has freely given to us, and sickness, disease, failure, lack, and death aren’t part of those things.

When you speak contrary to your divine nature and provisions in Christ, it’s an “illegal operation”; it’s like entering the wrong codes into a programme or computer system; it won’t work.

Therefore, speak the wisdom of God always. Only affirm your glorious life in Christ. When you declare, “I’m the manifestation of the glory of God,” you’re speaking the language of our Kingdom; you’re communicating with the right sound code. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I speak the wisdom of God always, and the circumstances of life are subdued before me. I reason with the mind of Christ, and my outlook on life is from the perspective of the Word. I’m making unstoppable progress in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

1 Corinthians 2:6-7 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 3 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 2:8-17 & Songs Of Solomon 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH JUNE

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God! All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. I have received abundance of grace, thus, my capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I am conscious of the grace of God that is at work in me mightily.

I expand on every side; grow stronger by the day like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I am making progress by the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am empowered by the Holy Ghost to do bigger things. I am set on the course on which I must follow and God’s Spirit is leading me in the path of success, victory, and prosperity. Hallelujah! I am made, and I live each day to fulfil God’s dream for my life. I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM