The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 7th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 7TH JUNE.

THE WISDOM OF THE JUST.

And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, AND THE DISOBEDIENT TO THE WISDOM OF THE JUST; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord (Luke 1:17).

“The disobedient” in our opening text, following the original Greek rendering, means one who can’t be persuaded; one who’s headstrong and doesn’t want to go in the right direction. He or she deliberately chooses to do wrong. There’re such people today; They’re unyielding; even when they know the truth, they choose to do otherwise.

They’re unwilling to submit to the Word of God, which is the wisdom of God.
Part of the responsibility of those whom the Lord has sent with His message of truth is to turn the hearts of these disobedient folks to the wisdom of the just. The wisdom of the just refers to the mindset of the righteous. It’s a mind that’s yielded and given to the Word—easily persuaded by the Word to act in conformity to the Word.

Such a person is willing to accept the Word, and to make adjustments on the basis of the Word. That’s functioning in the wisdom of the just. True wisdom is living in, and by God’s Word; being influenced and propelled by the Word to the right thoughts and actions.

1 Peter 4:17 says, “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that OBEY NOT the gospel of God?” The underlined portion of the preceding verse is the verb of the noun we read in Luke 1:17: “that OBEY NOT.” The Greek word is “Apeitheo,” meaning the disobedient; one who’s willfully disobedient and unbelieving; the foolish. The Bible says, “The fool says in his heart, “There is no God...” (Psalm 14:1 NIV).

Being born again, you have a different mindset: the mindset of the just. Therefore, be swayed and easily moved by the Word of God; take your actions on the basis of the Word. It doesn’t matter how something appears, or that you find it appealing to the senses or your emotions, if the Word of God says otherwise, conform to the Word. Discipline yourself to accept and live by the Word of God only.

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, I’m totally yielded and committed to you. I appreciate the power of your Word in my life. I’ll always be a success, because my decisions and actions are based on your Word. Your wisdom is at work in me, propelling me in the path of greatness, victories, joy and peace, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 20:19-31 & 1 Chronicles 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 16:1-12 & Ecclesiastes 5-6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

7TH JUNE.

I affirm that my life is full of beauty and I have become a wonder to my world! The Spirit of God is magnifying me in the sight of all men and in places that matter most. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in prosperity, health, success, and victory. I am different; when I step into a place, things start working because I carry heaven on the inside of me. Irrespective of the heat in the land, I flow in super-abundance because the Lord has brought me to a land that is flowing with milk and honey. Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah!

My portions (field, career, ministry, academic, and family) are blessed of the Lord! I belong to Christ; therefore I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise! I believe and therefore affirm the word in faith that all things are mine! I refuse to be broke or lack-conscious because I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance. I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. Blessed be God! Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM