The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 2nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 2ND JUNE.

WORSHIP IN THE SPIRIT.

Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Ephesians 5:19).

The term “spiritual songs” in the scripture above really doesn’t mean the spirituality of the songs in terms of their content, but that they’re songs of the spirit. It’s the same thing the Apostle Paul was talking about when he said, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also” (1 Corinthians 14:14-15).
Singing with the spirit is singing in other tongues.

These songs come out of your spirit, not from your understanding. It’s similar to the way you yield your tongue to the Holy Spirit to pray in tongues, only that this time, you’re singing in other tongues and worshipping the Lord.
Jesus said, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). Worshipping in the spirit is higher. That’s the climax. You may sing and worship the Lord in your understanding, and that’s okay, but ascend higher; sing songs from your spirit; worship and relate from your spirit; it’s a deeper fellowship.

The latter part of our opening scripture says, “…singing and making melody in your heart TO THE LORD.” Your songs of the spirit aren’t to the congregation or to any individual. Those listening to you may not like the way the songs sound, but you’re not singing to them; you’re singing to the Lord! It’s like praying in tongues; it’s not unto men but unto God (1 Corinthians 14:2). It brings about a divine exchange; as your spirit is passing words in the spirit to God, the Holy Ghost is passing information to your spirit.
When you finish such sessions of fellowship with the Spirit, you’re literally on top of the world; no challenges move you, because your spirit has gained the dominion! At that point, you know without a doubt that you’re more than a conqueror, a victor for life!

Learn to function in the spirit, with your spirit, and by the Holy Spirit. Christianity is a life of the spirit, lived from the inside out.

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, your glory fills the earth, and your righteousness is upon the nations! Splendour and majesty are before you; strength and joy are in your dwelling place. You’ve beautified my life and anointed me to proclaim your love, mercies and grace; I’ll sing of your love forever, and of your faithfulness that’s ever sure. Blessed be your Name forever.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 4:24 AMPC God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality).

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 17 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 15:11-19 & Proverbs 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

2ND JUNE.

I affirm that the Father has made His home in me. Therefore, I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I’m strengthened through the ministry of God’s Spirit in my life! God’s glory and eternal purposes are revealed to me as I function with and by the ability of the Spirit.

My spirit is flooded with divine light, and I can see and apprehend all that belongs to me by faith. I live in divine health and prosperity; enjoying success and victory every day. I am God’s divine masterpiece, made in His image and likeness. I am special and unique and God relates with me in my uniqueness.

Everywhere I go, the Father’s glory is revealed and manifested through me, for I am not just a carrier of His glory, but His glory personified. I go about my business today, conscious of the fact that I have all of heaven’s attention and the Father loves me personally.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM