The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 1st June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

*TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE .*

Friday, June 1st .
Pastor Chris

_*Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21).*_

Did you know that as a child of God what becomes of your life is entirely up to you? If you’re waiting on God to do anything about your life, your wait will be in vain, because He already did all that’s required for you to have an excellent, glorious, and triumphant life. The works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3 NKJV). All you have to do now is enjoy your life: enjoy everything that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ provided for you.

2 Peter 1:3 says, _*“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….”*_ Notice the tenses; this isn’t a promise but a forgone conclusion; it’s happened already: you’ve been given everything you require for the transcendent life. Knowing how to make all that already belongs to you in Christ—all He’s made you and has done for you a vital reality in your life—has been the missing link.

You may not know it, but every time you speak, you shape your life and future to either synchronize with God’s divine provisions and destiny for you, or to be at variance with it. You are today, what you said years ago. That means you’re fully responsible for your life and future; they’re in your hands. What becomes of you in life is the result of your tongue-work.

Stop talking about your problems; rather, declare your glorious life in Christ. Declare how you want things to be, in line with the Word. Don’t wait for anyone to do it for you; by your own words, chart your course. Take charge of your life. Acts 2:17 says, _*“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy….”*_

Prophesy about your life, and about your future. Prophesy to your bone, to your body, to your skin, to your blood, to your finances, job, business, academics, etc. Don’t wait for the world or circumstances to decide and dictate what happens to you; use your mouth: speak words of power.

*PRAYER*

*Father I thank you for your glory in my life! The light of your Word is shining ever so brightly in, and through me; and all things are working together for my good. I live in health, success, and prosperity, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Job 22:28* Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. *||*

*||* *Mark 11:23* For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:3-4* According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 15:1-10 & Proverbs 28.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST JUNE.

I affirm that I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; therefore, all things are mine! I am an offspring of the Word; I am born into greatness and never-ending victories and possibilities. I’m in the centre of God’s will for my life.

I am hid in Christ and Christ in God. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper because the Lord has given me the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah!

For my sake, the loins of kings are let loose and my gates will never be shut. This is my year of the supernatural, there’s no stopping me!

The Spirit of God has broken in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: He has granted unto me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of the secret places. Thus, I’m moving upward and forward and prospering in everything I do. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM