The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 26th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*DOMINION OVER DEVILS .*

Saturday, May 26th .
Pastor Chris

_*And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Mark 16:17).*_

There’re no Christians specially anointed or gifted to cast out demons. Jesus said, _*“…these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…”*_ (Mark 16:17). The only qualification needed for you to be able to cast out devils is to be a believing one; it’s to be in Christ. Every Christian has authority to cast out devils, including the one that just got born again minutes ago.

Someone might say, “How can that be? Don’t we need to prepare ourselves and pray ‘powerful prayers’ before we can cast out devils?” No! Jesus didn’t even ask us to pray about the devil. He said, “Cast him out!” You never need to tell God to do anything about the devil, because He already did everything He needed to do about the devil, and demons of darkness, and gave you authority over them.

In Mark 6:7, the Bible says, _*“And he*_ (Jesus) _*called unto him the twelve, and…gave them power over unclean spirits.”*_ The Greek word for “power” is “exousia,” and it means “authority.” Jesus gave us authority over unclean spirits. Read what He did to them in hell: _*“Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it”*_ (Colossians 2:15 NKJV). Jesus rendered Satan and his cohorts incapacitated; powerless and useless. But guess what? When He did it, you were in Him.

In Luke 10:19, He said, _*“Behold, I give unto you power*_ (authority), _*to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power*_ (ability) _*of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”*_ You have the authority to control and tame Satan and his cohorts; to put them in check; and that authority is perfect and absolute. No demon can resist it.

Remember what we read in our opening verse, _*“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…”;*_ it’s a law in the realm of the spirit. When you ask a demon to come out in the Name of Jesus, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking. Live in the authority of His Name. Refuse to allow the devil run rampage in your environment.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness, which He wrought on my behalf. Now, I live in the victory and authority of Jesus Christ; Satan and his cohorts are no factors for my success. I live triumphantly in Christ, every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 10:7-8* And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. *||*

*||* *Luke 10:17-19* And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 12:22-31 & Proverbs 22.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

26TH MAY.

I affirm that the ability of God is at work in me, and I am conscious of it everyday! I don’t function in my own ability or strength, for God’s inherent ability is in me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change. My strength is renewed, and I am divinely energized at all times for victory. I live the transcendent life! Divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! I am superior to the devil and his demons. Hallelujah! My way is paved of the Lord, and the Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father’s perfect will and destiny for me. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am recording notable victories and achievements in this year of the supernatural! I make manifest the savour of God’s knowledge in every place, reigning with Christ, and bringing Him glory today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM