The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 25th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*LIVE THE TRUE CHRISTIAN LIFE .*

Friday, May 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

Christianity is the outworking of divinity in humanity; the revelation of Christ in you. A Christian is one in whom Christ literally dwells, and who is Christ? As a person, Christ is the embodiment of deity; the fullness of the Godhead, represented in Jesus. And the Bible says He’s above all things; He’s the head of all principality and power, and He lives in you.

Now if this is true, and thank God it is, why should any Christian be afraid or intimidated by demons? Some are even traversing from church to church seeking to be delivered from demons and demonic oppressions. How sad! The Lord said in Hosea 4:6, _*“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….”*_ No Christian needs deliverance from Satan. A Christian who believes he or she requires deliverance from the devil isn’t living the true Christian life.

The Christian is superior to Satan, and shouldn’t have trouble with demons. As a Christian, once you find out that the devil is responsible for a problem or situation, it makes it easy to solve: just cast him out. Jesus said in Mark 16:17, _*“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils…”;*_ it’s the first thing He said we could do in His Name.

Moreover, the Bible says, _*“Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son”*_ (Colossians 1:12-13). Before you were born again, you were already delivered from the power of darkness, and transferred into the Kingdom of God’s love-Son; it happened legally, for Jesus did this for the whole world. Now that you’re born again, it has become a vital reality. Satan, or darkness, has no control over you; you’re not under their influence or jurisdiction.

Howbeit, if you’re not living for the Master, and you choose to live under Satan’s influence, then you’re going to have trouble. “What if you strayed into Satan’s jurisdiction, and now you’re having trouble with demonic oppression?” someone wonders. That’s not a problem. Just say, “Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life, and I’m done with the devil.” That’s all! Glory to God!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for translating me from the kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of your loveSon, Jesus. I’m in the Kingdom now, and no devil can have its way in my life, because greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I exercise control, and authority over anything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 10:17-19* And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*||* *Romans 5:17* For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 12:1-19 & 2 Kings 16-17

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 12:12-21 & Proverbs 21.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

25TH MAY.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. Daily, the power of the Spirit is activated in me as the Word of God comes forth through me in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs unto the Lord. I am an offspring of the Word; God’s Word is rooted in my heart and has gained the dominion over my thoughts and actions, as I make joyful melodies of the Word in my heart unto my Lord. Hallelujah. My heart will forever trust in God’s Word to do what it says, for not only is the Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success.

I am in Christ; I am seated together with Christ in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with Christ today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, affirming that God’s perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my ministry, job, family, finances and in the lives of those around me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER
TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM