The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 21st May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 21ST MAY.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ His Presence In You✨

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them (Acts 19:11-12).

A certain fellow, who wasn’t a Christian and obviously hadn’t received the Holy Spirit, spoke in tongues in a meeting. Stunned at this, someone asked, “How could that be?” Well, it happened. What happened to that fellow was an impartation, similar to that on the handkerchiefs and aprons that were taken from Paul’s body to heal the sick.

For example, I can rub myself on you and particles from my own clothes will come on you; I could hug you and my smell will be on you. That doesn’t mean I’m in you. In the same way, the fact that that fellow spoke in tongues doesn’t mean the Holy Spirit was in him. In Numbers 22:28, we read how a donkey spoke with a man’s voice and forbade the madness of the prophet. Was God living in the donkey? No!

The power of God came on the donkey and it spoke like a man, but that didn’t mean the donkey was filled with the Holy Ghost. There’re things the Spirit of God causes to happen. For example, when we gather as believers in church, there’s a spiritual presence in the room, not because the Holy Ghost sat there physically, but because of His presence in us. That presence is transmitted to that environment through us. We have, in that sense, and in that way, sanctified the place with the presence of God that we carry in us.

The ultimate thing, therefore, isn’t a rub-off or a smear or an impartation of His presence like the aforementioned examples, which wouldn’t last for long, but His indwelling presence in you. When you received the Holy Spirit, the very source of power came to reside in you. Jesus said you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes upon you (Acts 1:8).

You don’t need to seek power from anywhere else, because the very source of power Himself lives in you. Take advantage of His glorious presence in you today. When you’re conscious of this, you’ll certainly walk in the supernatural and live the higher life in Christ.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for your Spirit that lives in me; I’m conscious of your divine presence in me that beautifies my life, and transforms my world. Christ in me makes me more than a conqueror, a victor and an overcomer in this life. Hallelujah!

Further Study:

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 10:1-21, 2 Kings 6-7

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 11:12-19, Proverbs 17

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

21ST MAY.

I affirm that God has made me a solution provider, a dispenser of His goodness and extension of His arm of favour to others. Eternal life is at work in me, and every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! I am His living tabernacle; He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah. All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today. My life is upward and forward only! I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah! -See Videos Here-
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM