The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 17th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

with PASTOR CHRIS

THURSDAY, 17TH MAY, 2018.

"PRACTISE BEING FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT ALWAYS".

"And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit" (Ephesians 5:18).

Our opening verse gives us the secret to living the transcendent life: it’s being filled with the Spirit. This isn’t an option for you as a Christian, if you’re going to be effective in your Christian walk. You must be filled with the Spirit always. You might ask, “Is that really possible? Can we always be perpetually ‘high’ on the Holy Ghost?”
Emphatically yes! The Word says we can, and shows us how in the ensuing verses 19-21 of our opening scripture. It reads, “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.”

Every day, practise being filled with the Spirit. Before you leave home, get full of the Holy Ghost! Before you lead in worship, before you go out for evangelism, before you go to work, be filled with the Spirit. When you’re full of the Spirit, the words that come out of you aren’t your words but God’s. Therefore, everything you say will come forth with power and surely come to pass.

When you’re full of the Holy Ghost, no matter what happens to you or around you, you’re unflustered. Like Paul, you’d say, “None of these things move me.” This is life beyond the ordinary plane of perception; life beyond the comprehension and ability of the human mind; life beyond this world!
This super life is what Jesus brought to us. He said, “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)” (John 10:10 AMPC). You’re not an ordinary person. Many Christians live ordinary lives, because they don’t get themselves filled with the Spirit often. If you’re continually filled with the Spirit, your life will be an unending stream of the supernatural.
We’ve been called into a life of unending success. The secret is being filled with the Spirit: You’d be enabled supernaturally to see things at a higher plane and live the higher life in Christ.

CONFESSION

I live the higher life in Christ; I walk in absolute victory and dominion over this world! I live above, reign over, and subdue life’s circumstances and situations, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal King of glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Timothy 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Luke 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Proverbs 13

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that God has granted me favor, peace, and ensuring fruitfulness, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life!
Everything in my world conforms with God’s will and destiny for me.

The Father has counted me faithful to commit unto me the ministry of reconciliation.
I am chosen and anointed by the Holy Spirit to preach the Gospel with power and impact my world with His divine presence.
I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to always do things right the first time.
The grace for perfection is at work in me, as I diligently carry out the responsibilities which have been committed to me.

I refuse to be quiet about the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation.
That power is released to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God as I proclaim the Gospel today. Hallelujah!

I am full of God’s might; for Christ, the embodiment of all knowledge, wisdom, and power is alive and exalted in me, working and touching lives through me!
Glory to God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM