The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 16th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

with PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, 16TH MAY, 2018.

"YOU’RE NOT OF THIS WORLD".

"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels" (Hebrews 12:22).

God wants you to know His Word; He wants your spirit to be trained and educated about spiritual realities so you’ll know how to walk in Christ. Being born again, you’ve been born into Christ; that’s where you live now. Christ isn’t only a person, He’s also a place, and when you’re brought into that place, you live from there; you understand from there.

In Christ, all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are unveiled to you; you have insight into mysteries and secrets. Life isn’t a mystery but a smooth sail, enjoyable and full of glory. In Christ, we walk in wisdom and righteousness; we walk in victory and dominion; we’re never defeated. What a place to be! You’re not of this world. Jesus said, “...I have chosen you out of the world...” (John 15:19). So what? Live in, and from, Christ! Christ is your city. Christ is your country; that’s the mountain we read about in our opening verse; it’s called mount Zion. We’ve been planted on that mountain, the mountain of the Lord’s house; that’s where all the beauty of God is; that’s where all the glory of God is. Now, you can understand why your life is only for beauty, and for glory. Psalm 50:2 says, “Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.”

The Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17). In Christ, you’re a new creation; old things—failures, sickness, weakness, frustrations, and disappointments of the past—are passed away. You’ve been ushered into a newness of life, with dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness.

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, your Word is my life! I have the divine life, because I’m born of your indestructible and incorruptible Word. I’m immune and impregnable to the darkness, troubles, and corrupting influences in this world. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I live in glory and eternal victory forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 9:20-27 & Proverbs 12

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that I am living in God’s timing for my life! In all that I do, God has given me the favour-advantage.
His favour is at work in me mightily!
Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry God’s divine presence with me.
I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of the Father to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence to my world.
I function today as a burning and shining light!
I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill.
I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ Hallelujah!
I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials.
Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, favour, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ!
My day is full of favour because the Lord has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path to straight.
Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM