The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 15th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE MAY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*CHILDREN OF THE WORD .*

Tuesday, May 15th .
Pastor Chris

_*Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).*_

The Lord Jesus is the Word of God made flesh, but did you know the same is true of us? In 1 Peter 1:23, the Bible says, _*“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”*_ We’re born of the Word, which means we’re children of the Word.

The Christian isn’t someone who merely switched religions, or changed his ways of doing things. A Christian is someone who’s literally born of God; born of the Word. That means the life in you is the life of the Word. You’re no longer of the corruptible seed of man. The Lord Jesus said, _*“That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit”*_ (John 3:6). You’re not of the flesh but of the Spirit.

1 John 4:4 says, _*“Ye are of God, little children….”*_ This means you hail from God; your origin is in Him. Hallelujah! This knowledge will completely transform your life and change the way you live. When you know your true identity in Christ, you’ll live victoriously every day.

The Bible says, _*“...Whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world...”*_ (1 John 5:4). Keep that in mind as you contemplate what we read in 1 Peter 1:23: _*“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.”*_

The Word that gave birth to you lives and abides forever. That says something about your nature, about your person; you’re absolutely invincible; you’re indestructible. You’ve overcome the world! The corruptible human life was supplanted with the Godlife, the God-nature, the instant you were born again. You’re not an ordinary person. Christ has taken up His abode in you, and you’ve become one with Him. As He is—so are you. Blessed be God!

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Father, your Word is my life! I have the divine life, because I’m born of your indestructible and incorruptible Word. I’m immune and impregnable to the darkness, troubles, and corrupting influences in this world. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. I live in glory and eternal victory forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 3:2-3* Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 1:23 AMPC* You have been regenerated (born again), not from a mortal [a]origin ([b]seed, sperm), but from one that is immortal by the ever living and lasting Word of God. *||*

*||* *James 1:18 AMPC* And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself]. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 9:11-19 & Proverbs 11.

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that my spirit is flooded with the warmth of God’s love, and my heart is refreshed in His presence and overwhelmed with His peace.
Everything that concerns me is perfected by the Father, and I am guided in the path of success, victory and increased productivity.
I am mightily blessed of the Lord and my days are loaded with divine favor!
Everywhere I turn, it’s favor.
No man or institution will ever disfavor me because the Lord has surrounded me with His favor.
The favor of the Lord is at work in me; therefore, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah!
The Father has loaded me with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully always.
The favor of God is bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever.
Glory to God.
Hallelujah!
SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW
• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoying the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM