The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 9th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

with PASTOR CHRIS

WEDNESDAY, 9TH MAY, 2018.

"ACTING ON THE WORD".

"And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net" (Luke 5:5).
God’s Word has integrity. Whatever He says is truth—absolute reality—and you can bet your life on it. The Lord Jesus had just used Peter’s boat to preach, and when He was done, He instructed him to cast his net into the sea for some fish.

Peter and his crew had toiled fruitlessly all night trying to catch fish; so he said to Jesus, “Sir…we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing…” (Luke 5:5 TLB). But thank God Peter didn’t stop there; he continued, “…but if you say so, we’ll try again.” Peter acted because the Master said so, and the result was a harvest so great that he needed partners to help him with the multitude of fishes to shore (Luke 5:6-7). Yes. Acting on the Word activates the power of God!

Oftentimes, people have no doubts as to the power of God being able to put them over in life, but what they lack is how to activate that power and take advantage of it in their personal lives. Some will say, “I know what the Word of God says, BUT…!” That’s their problem; there’re no “ifs” and “buts” when it comes to the Word; just act on it! When you do, the Lord will confirm it with His power, and there’ll be divine results.
Recall when the Lord Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding ceremony in Cana of Galilee. Before the miracle, Mary had said to the servants, “Do whatsoever He tells you to do” (John 2:5). That’s the secret. The Master then instructed the servants to fill the water pots; that didn’t make sense, but they acted on the instruction nonetheless. When the guests drank of it, it was the best wine they ever tasted (John 2:1-10).

There’s always a miracle—a testimony—for the one who acts on the Word. Always speak and act in consonance with the Word, and God’s power will overwhelm you and enable you to lay hold on the results that you desire. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is the light of my life, and by the Word, I see and take a hold of my inheritance in Christ, walking in wisdom, and manifesting the glory of God everywhere. I walk in, and demonstrate, the supernatural today, subduing circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

James 2:20-22 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 6:12-20 & Proverbs 5

# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

9TH MAY, 2018.

I affirm that the entrance of God’s Word into my spirit produces direction, strength, peace, and understanding.
As I meditate on the Word, my victory, success, and prosperity are assured.
The Word has taken centre stage in my life and I am full of God’s might!
The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Therefore, I triumph over circumstances!
I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration.
I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things!
I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress in all my endeavors!
Everywhere I go, I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity. Hallelujah!
The Father has imparted eternal life into my spirit, through His Son Jesus Christ.
The life of God in me destroys and renders the work of the devil futile in and all around me!
I manifest God’s glory, wisdom, and righteousness today, and always.
Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!
You can now reach us on:
• info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM