The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 3rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 3RD JUNE.

YOU’RE IN GOD’S REALM OF LIFE

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” The word translated “incorruptible” is “aphthartos” (Greek), and it means not corruptible, immortal. You were born again by God’s immortal seed.

Immortality is translated from “aphtharsia” (Greek) in 2 Timothy 1:10, meaning life that can’t be damaged, dented or shortened. That’s the life you have in you now that you’re born again. When you received Christ to live in you, you were brought into life and immortality: “…by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:10).

Thus, you’re in God’s realm of life; you’re to reign through the Word. Every king has a realm in which he reigns; yours is the realm of life where death has no power. Blessed be God! You need to be awakened to this reality; the reality of your immortality. You’re not an ordinary person; you’re not subject to the elements and rudiments of this failing world of darkness.

You’re seated with Christ in the realm of glory, dominion, and power. You ought to affirm every day, “In my path, there’s no death; there’s no failure; everything works! There’s glory, excellence and victory only, because I dwell in the realm of life.”
Completely refuse and reject anything that isn’t consistent with the God-life in you. Reject sickness, disease, infirmity and all works of darkness. 

According to the Scriptures, you’ve passed from death to life, from mortality into immortality, from age into agelessness, because in Christ, you live in God’s realm of life.

PRAYER

Thank you Father, for in Christ Jesus life and immortality have been unveiled. I dwell in the realm of life, and in that realm, there’s no lack or poverty, no sickness, disease or infirmity; I reign gloriously over circumstances. I have and manifest the life and nature of God that transcends the ordinary human life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:10-11; Colossians 3:10; John 5:24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:53-65 & Deuteronomy 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have a brand new life in Christ. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity are all mine! 

My life is for the glory of God! All things are fashioned to work together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. 

I have received abundance of grace, therefore, my capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I am conscious of the grace of God that is at work in me mightily.

I am expanding on every side; growing stronger by the day like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I am making progress by the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! 

My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am powered by the Holy Ghost to do bigger things. I am set on the course on which I must follow and God’s Spirit is leading me in the path of success, victory, and prosperity. Hallelujah!

I am made, and I live each day to fulfil God’s dream for my life. I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord.

I am not of this world; I seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils, and the corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 3RD JUNE 2021

THEME: HOLINESS: HEAVEN’S PASSPORT

MEMORISE:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17 

READ: Revelation 22:10-15

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

There is a need to make certain sacrifices if you would claim any rewards. The same rule applies to holiness. God has a sure reward for everyone who is living holy. For example, if you live holy, you would live long (Proverbs 11:19). Sin leads to death and holiness leads to life eternal. You will die young if you are indulging in sin. However, if you are living holy, Satan will not be able to get you into his death snare. Hosea 10:12 says:
“Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.”

The Scripture above is saying that if you plant holiness, you will harvest the mercy of God. What do we know about God’s mercy. Lamentation 3:22 says “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed….” He will keep on showing us more mercy if we keep living holy. Peace is another reward of holy living. Philippians 4:4-9 gives a catalogue of what holiness entails, and it results in perfect peace. Holiness includes rejoicing in the Lord rather than grumbling, living a life of modesty, avoiding worry and covetousness, being truthful, honest, pure, loving and virtuous. The question is not what peace is but who Peace is. Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

The first step to holiness is giving your life to Christ. God calls us to holiness and requires that we live a holy life through the help of His Son and the Holy Spirit. The call to holiness is actually the call to peace. When God calls you to live a holy life, He is actually calling you into peace. Why has God called us into peace? The answer is in 1 Corinthians 14:33. Our God is a God of peace. Just like a father would give to his child whatever he has, God is ready to give us peace. The devil on the other hand can only give sickness, sorrow and confusion. God is the King of kings and His Kingdom is everlasting. For you to enjoy His rewards however, you must enter into His Kingdom. To enter, you must be holy as He is. Those who live holy on earth will live with God, in Heaven forever.

I encourage you to begin to live holy from now and the Almighty God Himself will perfect His holiness in your life today, in the mighty name Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Search yourself. do away with habits that are the direct opposite of holiness in your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 11-13.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9:  HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

2. Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore Thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before Thee,
Who was, and is, and evermore shall be.

3. Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in pow’r, in love, and purity.

4. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All Thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky, and sea;
Holy, holy, holy; merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity.
SEEDS ????OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL  DATE: THURSDAY 3RD JUNE 2021 

TOPIC: THE WORD OF GOD – A SOURCE OF STRENGTH 

It is not possible to be worded and be a weakling.

SCRIPTURE: …I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. 1John 2:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not possible to be worded and be a weakling.

In our previous study, we saw that the Word of God is as vital to the life of the child of God as milk is to a new born baby (1 Peter 2:2). As nutrition determines the physical destiny of a child, revelation determines the spiritual destiny of the Christian. 

Now, a major necessity of the Word of God is that, it is a source of strength for the child of God.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that the Word of God is a strength builder for the child of God. The Word of God catalyzes spiritual reactions that result in the building up of strength. That is why it is not possible to be worded and be a weakling.

Now, how does the Word guarantee spiritual strength?

1. A steady diet of the Word guarantees spiritual strength that is needed to overcome the wicked one (1John 2:14).

This means, the Word of God in your life gives you the capacity not to end as a victim to forces of wickedness.

2. A steady diet of the Word guarantees spiritual strength for exploits (Daniel 11:32b).

Messege:
Spiritual strength is what makes you do things that command the attention of your generation. The Word facilitates spiritual strength and strength guarantees exploits in life and destiny.

Beloved, be determined never to be a weakling in life; feed on the Word of God habitually.

Remember this: It is not possible to be worded and be a weakling.

ASSIGNMENTS: 
1. Search the Scripture to locate Word in any area you need God’s Intervention and turn to Him in prayer.

2. Make demands on the strength for exploits as you study God’s Word.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF THE WORD

PRAYER: Father, I ask that You open my eyes to insights from Your Word. I receive unbeatable spiritual strength and vibrancy from Your Word to do exploits for Your Kingdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 76-78

QUOTE: Nothing frustrates the opposition like revelation. Culled from “KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Are you dissatisfied with your prayer life? Is your prayer lacking force, fire and substance? It is the Word that gives forces and fire to prayer. The Word gives weight and substance to prayer. Upgrade your Word level to avoid a dry and empty prayer life.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Great light and insight from the Lord if your portion in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM