The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 26th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*THE DIVINE ESSENCE .*

Monday, April 26th .

Pastor Chris

_*Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).*_

The Bible says God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that anyone who believes in Him should not perish but have EVERLASTING LIFE (John 3:16). That’s why Jesus came; to give eternal life to men so they could be in fellowship with God. The question to ask is, did He achieve His purpose? Emphatically, yes!

The Bible says, _*“And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son”*_ (1 John 5:11 NIV). He’s not about to give us eternal life; He’s done it! The next verse says, _*“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life”*_ (1 John 5:12 NIV). He’s referring to the life and nature of God; the divine essence.

That life is incorruptible; it’s neither subject to failure nor death! This is the life you have in Christ. Ephesians 2:1 says, _*“And you hath he quickened*_ (made alive), _*who were dead in trespasses and sins.”*_ You’re not dead in sins anymore. Why? You have eternal life now! 

Not many Christians know they have eternal life. So, John says, _*“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life”*_ (1 John 5:13 NIV). John wrote this to them because they lived as though they didn’t have the divine life.

Now, you can better understand why Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “…LAY HOLD ON eternal life….” The underlined portion is “epilambanomai” (Greek), and it means to take a hold of something without letting go. That’s how you should relate with eternal life. Don’t let it be a mere theoretical knowledge to you. Seize it; make it work for you.

Every so often, declare, “I have eternal life, in the Name of Jesus; therefore, I live above the elements of this world; I’m in dominion. Blessed be God!” If there’s been an issue with your health, don’t cry; rather, declare, and keep declaring, “I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I have the life of God in me! I’ve taken hold of eternal life!” Soon enough, your physical body will comply, because it’s been impacted by the divine life in you.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body, because I’ve taken hold of eternal life. I’m reigning through Christ over the elements of this world. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *

||* *Ephesians 2:1-6* And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: *||*
*||* *John 3:16* For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26.

#TALKINGSESSION 

Blessed Father, I thank You for choosing me to know Your will. I am rooted and grounded in Your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for Your glory. I thank You for ordaining me to a life of glory, grace, and favour. I am walking in preordained pathways; therefore, none of my steps shall slide.

I am triumphant all the way; for You’ve established me in righteousness, and has granted me wisdom to do Your will at all times.

I thank You for educating my spirit with Your Word and helping me realize the true essence of life. I live for the Gospel. I live for the establishment and expansion of Your Kingdom on earth! Thank You for blessing me with all things that I require for life and godliness; indeed, all things are mine. 

I am so grateful for Your boundless blessings in my life. Thank You for the power of the Spirit that’s at work in me to effectively minister the Gospel to those in my world, and in the regions beyond.

Your grace is released even now for hearts to be touched and converted by the news of Your saving power. Thank You for Your love in my heart; I walk in dominion today because You’ve given me the spirit of power, love, and of a sound mind! 

I walk worthy of You unto all pleasing, rejoicing that You’ve caused me to triumph over fear, Satan, and the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you

[Image: 20210130_1115072.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 26TH APRIL 2021

THEME: IRREVERSIBLE DIVINE BLESSINGS

MEMORISE:
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; Genesis 22:17

READ:  Genesis 22:15-18
 15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Only the blessings that come from God are irreversible. This is because divine blessings are usually attached to conditions like we see today's Bible reading. When you meet these conditions, the Lord will then show Himself mighty in your life and nobody will be able to reverse your blessings except God Himself. God can reverse your blessing if you default in the terms of the covenant. For example, God reversed His promise to Eli because he and his sons failed to live within the terms of the covenant that made them priests (1 Samuel 2:30).

If God decides to bless you and you become unfaithful, He can change a blessing to a curse. He is a Jealous God. He says in Exodus20:5-6:
“...I the  Lord  thy God  am  a  jealous  God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the  third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”

God's faithfulness to the promise He made to Abraham is seen in Genesis 26 and 35 respectively.  He reconfirmed that His covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is an everlasting one. God is not unstable, hence whatsoever He says, He will do. However, before you can enjoy these irreversible blessings, there are certain conditions you must fulfil. First, you must have an unusual love towards your Maker. Then, you must also be committed to holiness, worship and sacrificial giving. All these attributes are found in Jesus Christ and would rub off on anyone who accepts Him as their personal Lord and Savior. Colossians 1:19-21 says:
“For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.”

Accept Jesus today, if you haven't. If you have, continue to live by His celling, as we see in Matthew 11:28-30 that it may be well with you.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please don't reverse any of the promises You made concerning me, and don't let Your Holy Spirit depart from me, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 4-6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 33:  STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o   Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  26 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: LIGHT – A KEY TO DIRECTION* 

?️The appearance of light is the disappearance of confusion and the appearance of clarity and direction.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Light brings direction for faith action.

In the physical, light is crucial to direction. The appearance of light is the disappearance of confusion and the appearance of clarity and direction. 

As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual. Light brings direction for faith action. The light of Scripture opens up to you the direction for faith action. When light comes, you know the steps to take and the moves to make that would give birth to the results you seek. 

Psalms 119:105 says, Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. This is direction!

Peter told Jesus: “I have toiled all night but I caught nothing. With this light now, I will launch out the net.” (Luke 5:5, paraphrased). 

You know, revelation determines conviction, conviction determines action, and action determines manifestation. Now, the light comes as revelation and imparts you with conviction; the conviction gives you direction, the direction triggers the relevant action that would produce the desired outcome. 

With light, you know what to do, and once you know what to do, you leave where you are. When you take the right steps, you connect the right power because action is the switch of power. 

*Beloved, my counsel is, seek for the relevant light that will shift you to the next level in faith, and in life and destiny* . 

*Remember this* : Light brings direction for faith action.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make demands on God for the opening of your spiritual eyes* .

*2. Embark on massive faith action from the revelation of Scriptures* .

*PRAYER* ??: Thank You Lord for Your powerful Word to me today. I receive the grace to embark on massive faith action from the revelation of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ?? KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Only one Word, one revelation, one inspiration, one direction; only one thing God will tell you will change your story. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Job 4-6* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants are incapable of jumping, but these massive mammals can run at a maximum speed of 25 miles (40 km) per hour. Yet even when they are moving at their fastest, they still keep at least one foot on the ground at all times.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The next step to take that would usher your next realm of results is released in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM