The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 16th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 16TH APRIL.

OUR WEAPONS OF WAR

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (man-made), but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds (2 Corinthians 10:4).

The weapons of our warfare are mighty through the Holy Spirit to the pulling down of fortresses of darkness: mental, physical, intellectual, or financial fortresses. When fortresses are built against God’s work, God’s house, or the ministry of the Gospel, we deploy our weapons!

Not many Christians realize that we’re at war; the Bible tells us to “war a good warfare” (1 Timothy 1:18). Our theme verse isn’t talking about the weapons of Jesus’ warfare, but “our warfare.” Thanks be unto God we have weapons! One of them is what the Apostle Paul called “...the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” (Ephesians 6:17).

That sword of the Spirit is the same thing Daniel referred to when he said “A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him...” (Daniel 7:10). Daniel saw it in a more glorious way. John called it “a sword from his mouth” (Revelation 19:15). And in 2 Thessalonians 2:8, Paul called it “…the spirit of his mouth....” He’s dealing with that fiery stream that Daniel talked about. When it’s needed to be a sword, it works as a sword; when it has to go as spirit, it fulfills the purpose. Hallelujah!

Our God leads His children in war to victory (Exodus 15:3, Exodus 14:14, Psalm 24:8, Revelation 19:11). There are warrior angels whom the Lord deploys in our behalf. Thus, we’re victorious in all wars. Hallelujah!

In your life, fear nothing; fear no one. Use the sword of the Spirit. Use the Name of Jesus. The Word declares that we have overcome all antichrist spirits. The forces of darkness are under our feet. In Christ Jesus, we have overcome the world. In every situation, you can declare, “I’m more than a conqueror. Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!” As we deploy our weapons through the Holy Ghost, we win at every count. Praise God!

PRAYER

I pray for many around the world today that are haunted by terrible imaginations of fear, defeat and failure; I declare deliverance for them, and affirm that the Word of God dominates their minds and prevails in their lives, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Jeremiah 1:10; Zechariah 4:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 15:11-32 & Ruth 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:23-28 & Leviticus 16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Word of God has brought me wisdom and understanding, causing me to walk in the light of God’s truth that’s been implanted in my spirit today. 

The Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father’s perfect will and destiny for me. I am in God’s place for my life and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places.

I’ve been brought into a wealthy place by the Spirit of God; therefore, I am not seeking help, I am mightily helped of the Lord. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change.

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a possessor of all things! Angels are charged to minister on my behalf!
I recognize their presence with me today and commission them to go forth and cause the blessings and benefits of salvation that the Father has ordained for me to experience today to reach me by free course, without hindrance. Hallelujah. 

I function from the position of advantage because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected have shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. Blessed be God.

God bless you[Image: 20201212_0550462.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   FRIDAY 16TH APRIL 2021.

THEME: DIVINE INTERVENTION.

HYMN 21:  ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.

MEMORISE:
And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty. Exodus 3:21 

BIBLE READING: Exodus 3:7-8
7 And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

Divine intervention simply means the participation of God in any matter. When the Almighty God gets involved in your affairs, you will be wise and powerful. Nothing will be impossible to you and your challenges will become history.  We see this from the Scripture reading of today; the   moment God decided to get involved in the afflictions of the children of Israel, things began to change. The first thing God did was to raise a deliverer for them.  In the name that is above every other name, God will send help to you this season.

Moses, who God decided to send to deliver the children of Israel, was however not willing because he felt unworthy. Not only did the Lord convince him, He also equipped him. It is one thing to locate a helper and another for him or her to be willing to render the help. However, you are covered if God Himself sends you help. He says in Exodus 3:12:      
 "...Certainly, I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain."

Several years ago, I was travelling to llorin in Nigeria, when I saw a young girl crying profusely. I told my driver to pull up beside her and I asked what happened. She said she had lost some money and unless she found it, her mother would kill her. I asked how much the money was and she said, "fifty kobo". I handed the said amount to her and she went away rejoicing. Beloved, humans may help you and you rejoice, but when God gets involved in your situation, He will wipe tears away from your eyes completely. God will get involved in your situation today and things will turn around for good in Jesus' name.

For God to get involved in your situation however, you must have a relationship with Him. The reason God was involved in the situation of the Israelites is that He already established a relationship with their patriarchs -Abraham, Isaac and Israel (Exodus 3:6). I therefore encourage you to give your life to Christ now if you haven't and to continue in His will 1f you have. Only then would He continually be involved in your situation.

ACTION POINT:
Cry to God Almighty now. Ask Him to get involved in your situation today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 30-31.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*Seeds Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  16 April 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: FRIENDS FOR ALL TIMES* 

?️Your friendship is critical to your future. The kind of friends you keep affects the future you will see.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe. Acts 14:20

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: There are seasonal friends, that is, those who abandon you in times of challenge.

Diverse experiences in life confirm that relationship is critical to life and destiny. Your friendship is critical to your future. The kind of friends you keep affects the future you will see. Therefore, it important to keep friends that will assist you to reach your expected future.

You are to relate with people who are friends in deed. 

People who are friends indeed are people who are all-weather friends. They are friends at all times. There are seasonal friends, that is, those who abandon you in times of challenge. They are those who cannot stand by you in the heat of life. Maybe, in the event of a slight false accusation or a conspiracy against you in your place of work, they distance themselves from you. They are not to be called friends because they don’t stick with you all-weather.

In the Book of Mark chapter 2, there were some people who broke the roof of a building where Jesus was and dropped a crippled person for prayer. Now, the crippled man couldn’t help himself but those people were his friends (and/family) who stood by him in his trying moment in life.

The brethren also stood round Paul in times of challenge. When they stoned him and dragged him out of the city supposing he was dead, the brethren stood with him until he got to his feet (Acts 14:20).

On the other hand, there are other friends who will start struggling for the cloth of a dying man. There are people who struggle for the properties of a man whose corpse is still awaiting burial.

Beloved, my prayer for you is, may God give you real people, all-weather friends, and not fair-weather or seasonal friends, in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: There are seasonal friends, that is, those who abandon you in times of challenge.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Relate with all-weather friends, not fair-weather friends* .

*2. Avoid friends that will not identify with you in times of challenges* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, help me to be a sincere and loyal person, and give me the grace to identify and relate with sincere and loyal people. Connect me to all-weather friends, and disconnect me from fair-weather friends Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? CRITICAL WISDOM FOR SUCCESSFUL LIVING (PART 1).* 

*QUOTE* : Disconnect from every wrong association. Don't follow them to hell if they won't follow you to Heaven. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Ezra 7-9* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants communicate within their herds or between herds many kilometres away by stamping their feet and making sounds too low for human ears to perceive. 

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: You shall not be a victim of seasonal friends in Jesus’ Name. 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM