The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 29th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 29TH MARCH 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: IT’S SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book (Revelation 22:7).

Some have wondered why we preach the Gospel the way we do, all around the world, with so much urgency, fervency and passion. It’s because the Master gave us a mandate to evangelize the world before He comes back, leading men and women into righteousness.

In Mathew 28:19, He said, “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.”*_ He gave us a message for the whole world about what He came to do in the earth, so that when He comes back, many will be prepared for Him, and go with Him. Hallelujah!

This is our inspiration and the urgency of the moment. We’re not just trying to get people excited about Christianity; it’s about Jesus Christ and His living message: He came to die for the whole world, and God raised Him from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and He’s alive today, and will come back any time from now.

How ready are you for His return? If you’re still wondering when, and how soon He is coming back, I can tell you this: it’s a lot sooner than many realize, judging from the timelines revealed to us in Scriptures.

All the things He told us will happen before He comes are happening exactly the way He said they would. There aren’t too many signs or events left to be fulfilled before the Master’s return. 

This is why we must keep preaching the Gospel, preparing men and women all over the world for the Rapture. He was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin, unto salvation (Hebrews 9:28). Therefore, be prepared and ready for Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, through the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of righteousness, your Kingdom is established in the earth and in the hearts of men. Many are snatched from destruction and damnation, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Thank you for the increased grace upon the Church to proclaim liberty in all the earth, in these last days, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:11
Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1 Corinthians 16:22
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

Revelation 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:1-21 & Joshua 3-4

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:36-46 & Exodus 38

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me. My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ.

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry. Thank You for leading me in the path of Your righteousness, wisdom, and glory.

I declare that I have the life of Christ and His calling on my life, therefore, I lead a life worthy of the calling with which I’ve been called. I have a holy and high calling; I am separated from the world unto Christ. I live in a way that is befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. 

I am one in whom Christ dwells; thus, I refuse to permit sin, sickness, failure or the works of the evil one in my life. My life is for the glory of God. The participation in and sharing of my faith produces and promotes full recognition, appreciation, understanding, and precise knowledge of every good thing that is in me in Christ Jesus. 

I acknowledge the life of Christ in me and His call on my life. I am fit for what God has called me to be, and by His power, He fulfils every good purpose of mine and every act prompted by faith. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my calling and walk in God’s prearranged path for my life.

I am guided in wisdom to walk in God’s perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling God’s good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   MONDAY 29TH MARCH 2021.

THEME:  PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

MEMORISE:

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

READ: James 5:16-18

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Imagine a country that has nuclear weapons being threatened by another country without any, yet the former is the one trembling. That is what happens when situations of life cause Christians to tremble. You have he nuclear weapon of prayers at your disposal, so why fear the circumstances of this life? The Lord Jesus Christ Himself said:
“If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” John 14:14

He said in James 4:2-3 that you have not, because you ask not. Are you currently facing any challenge? Get on your knees in prayer. Prayer is far more potent than many people take it to be. I have seen prayers bring about unimaginable miracles. Use it and use it judiciously.

When you pray without ceasing, before obstacles arise, you already have a bulldozer waiting to crush them. Anyone who wants to fulfil the plan of God for his or her life cannot be waiting for obstacles to arise before they pray; they pray without ceasing.

Several years ago, I recall telling Pastors to continue fasting and praying after we had just concluded a special programme in The Redeemed Christian Church of God. They obeyed even though it seemed unnecessary to them. Before long, a government official announced that they wanted to clear off the Redemption Camp. Since the obstacle met us praying, it got out of the way in no time.

Prayer is my lifestyle. I pray without ceasing, so when obstacles arise, there is a bulldozer waiting to clear them off.

You may ask "How can I pray without ceasing when I have to go to work and do other things during the day? Beside won't I run out of prayer points?" The answer is simple- pray in tongues. When you pray in tongues all the time you don't need prayer points - the Holy Spirit puts the prayer points in your mouth (Romans 8:26).

While you are walking, pray. When driving, pray. In the toilet, pray. Wherever you are, even if you cannot speak loudly, just keep mumbling the tongues under your breath.

Don't stop praying, your miracles are on the way.

KEY POINT:

Don't wait for obstacles before you pray; pray without ceasing.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 9-11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18:  PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOR.

Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

o   Refrain:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief. Refrain:

Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace. Refrain:

Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee,
Whom in Heav’n but Thee. Refrain:
*Seeds Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC  29 March 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: FAITH FOR FINANCIAL INCREASE* 

?️Faith and supernatural supply go together.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. Haggai 2:8

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Faith and supernatural supply go together.

Having and exercising faith for increase has been confirmed to be a major pathway to activating supernatural supply and abundance. You must have solid faith in God who owns the universe. The silver and gold, the earth and all its fullness all belong to Him (Psalm 24:1-2. Haggai 2:8). Sometime ago, God gave me a song:

You own the Universe

You own the silver and gold

The Earth and all its fullness

It all belongs to You

There is nothing You don’t have

There is nothing You can’t give Lord

The Hope of all the living

The Source of everything….

This song came one day while I was standing on the first gallery of the Glory Dome when it was being constructed. 

As I watched the quantity of concrete being mixed on the ground, the construction machines working everywhere and thousands of people on site, I thought within myself: “Who can build a thing like this if not God?” The money being spent monthly on the construction was enormous at that time.

Beloved, there is faith for supernatural supply. That is why it is possible to raise the dead and die in poverty because faith differs in dimension. The faith for healing is different from the faith for supernatural supplies. Abraham the father of faith swam in supernatural supplies. Faith and supernatural supply go together. No wonder, those who understand and teach faith in our generation also teach the full dimensions of and experience supernatural supply. 

*Remember this* ?: Faith and supernatural supply go together.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Go through today’s message again* .

*2. Put your faith in the God that owns all things* .

*PRAYER* ??: O LORD, I put my faith in You. You own the universe and all that is in it. Help me LORD to tap into Your supernatural financial supplies, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY.* 

*QUOTE* : In case you are looking for supernatural supplies, it is connected to the seed. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 18-20.* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Elephants can swim – they use their trunk to breathe like a snorkel in deep water.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord open you up to the multiple dimensions of faith in this season in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 29 MARCH 2021?*

*PRAY WITH EXPECTANCY⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“In the morning, *LORD*, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.” 
_*(Psalm 5:3, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 5:3 KJV*_
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O *LORD*; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Notice that in today’s Scripture David didn’t just pray and say, “Okay, GOD, I did my part.” He prayed and then waited with expectation. He had his hopes up. He went through the day looking for GOD’s goodness, talking like it was going to happen. He expected GOD’s favor. He said, “Surely goodness and mercy will follow me everywhere I go.”

When you pray, you have to follow it up with expectancy, with a knowing that the Creator of the universe has gone to work because He is a faithful GOD. What He promised you, He will bring to pass. You may have been waiting for a long time, but down in your spirit you have to have a resolve, a confidence: “I know the answer is on the way. I know the miracle is in motion. I’ve asked according to GOD’s will. I know He’s heard me. It’s just a matter of time before it shows up.”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that everything You’ve promised me will be released in my life because You are faithful. Thank You that You hear my prayers and the answers are on the way. I am looking for Your goodness and believing for Your favor today. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM