The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 16th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 16TH MARCH.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Faith In The Word ✨

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

Faith is a very powerful spiritual force in the Kingdom of God; it’s the principle by which we live, and our faith is based on the Word. The Apostle Paul, knowing the power of our faith, declared, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (Philippians 4:13). He had come to know from the Scriptures that he could never fail; he could never be defeated; he was a victor forever; nothing was going to make him think or believe otherwise.

The Word of God must culture your mind and shape your opinion to have the kind of mindset that Paul had. You must be absolutely convinced that only what the Word says is real.

Now, the Word of God is the greater light; it’s the true light that reveals the reality about everything in the world. That’s the true light that shows you’re a victor and a success in this world. That’s the true light that shows you can’t fail; you can’t be poor, and you can never be destroyed, because you’re born of God. Your faith is the only powerful instrument that can see and take a hold of the transcendent realities revealed to us through the light of God’s Word.

Under the light of medicine, for example, your kidneys could be said to have problems, but under the light of God’s Word, they’re in perfect condition. To convert the perfect kidneys that you see in the Word, through the eyes of faith, from the spiritual into the physical, you use the principle of affirmation. You declare that you have new kidneys; you vocalize your faith.

God uses the spoken word to convert spiritual energy into matter. That’s why He told us to confess the Word, because when you speak, you release energy that converts into matter. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….” It’s your confession or affirmation that activates the power of God’s Word in your life and causes your faith to prevail.

PRAYER

Thank you dear Father, for my triumphant life in Christ. I’m a success. I walk in victory, divine wisdom, and the dominion of the Spirit, because I see and live by the true light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Hebrews 11:30-33 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. 31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. 32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and [of] Barak, and [of] Samson, and [of] Jephthae; [of] David also, and Samuel, and [of] the prophets: 33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 1:26-56,
Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 28:1-10,
Psalm 79-80
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH MARCH.
 affirmationtrainorg
 Affirmation,
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that the Word of God is working and producing results in me today! I am set on the course in which I must follow; therefore, I run the race that is set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials and destiny in God! I live by faith and not by sensory perception, for what I see with my optical eyes are temporary and subject to change. I respond to the Word with my spirit, knowing that true faith is of the spirit! I rule, reign and dominate from within, for I have learnt to dominate from my spirit. Hallelujah! I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result. I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. The Word is alive in me; with God’s Word and my faith, I am far ahead of every detractors, competitors and adversaries! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
SPECIAL GIFT
A. http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ – Free ROR
B. https://wp.me/p9v28c-VO – Kinging
C. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Tn – I’m Special
D. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Us – You Reign
E. https://wp.me/p9v28c-Ve – No Other God
You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM