The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 30TH JAN, 2021

STIR UP WHAT YOU’VE GOT

Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands (2 Timothy 1:6).

For the Christian, there’s no such thing as the Spirit coming afresh on you. There’s no fresh anointing coming upon you from anywhere; it’s not in the Bible. Some say they want a double-dose anointing. How can you get a double dose of something you already have in full?

There’s no place in the New Testament that suggests that you could have a double anointing or another anointing. Stop praying, crying and begging for what you already have! What the New Testament teaches is that when you received the Holy Spirit, you were anointed with the full measure of God. You’re replete with God.

Ephesians 3:19 says, “And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” This is God’s purpose; all you have to do is to stir up what you’ve got inside you, to be filled. 

Stir up the Spirit, and let that power surge through your being. The Bible says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit” (Ephesians 5:18). In other words, be always stirred in the Holy Ghost.

That’s what Paul told Timothy in our theme verse: to stir up the gift of God, the power of the Holy Spirit in him, which can be dormant unless you activate it, and He tells us how to do it: “Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God” (Ephesians 5:19-21).

CONFESSION

I have the Holy Spirit without measure. I’m replete with God, full of Him, with all His power that gives me the dynamic ability to cause changes in my world. As I stir up that power in me, I’m infused with divine strength, and the glory of God is revealed through me, causing me to reign in righteousness, with dominion over circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 1:6 AMPC; Ephesians 5:18-19; John 3:34

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 21:1-32 & Exodus 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 11:1-10 & Genesis 30

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. 

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! I will never be defeated because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. 

I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. 

That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always.

I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY, 2021.

THEME: DO GOOD!

MEMORISE:
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”
Galatians 6:9

READ: Romans 2:6-10 (KJV)

6. Who will render to every man according to his deeds;

7. To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life;

8. But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile;

Good people are wise people. They understand that being good to others will endear them to God, so they keep doing good.

Also, they know that, according to Proverbs 11:17, when you show mercy to others, you are actually being good to yourself, and when you are cruel to them, you are also being cruel to yourself. It is very simple: you cannot deceive God, Whatever you sow is what you will reap (Galatians 6:7).

Our God is a good God. He is good even to people who do evil (Matthew 5:45), so you want to be good, learn from Him. David said in Psalm 119:68: Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes. One of the ways through which God helps us to do good is by anointing us.

Jesus in Acts 10:38 began to do good things because of this anointing: 

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

The moment you are empowered to do something good for someone and you do not do it, you are asking for the wrath of God to come upon you because it is a waste of His anointing.

Proverbs 3:27 says

“Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.”

This is why whenever I see someone who needs prayers and my protocol officers are blocking the person from reaching me, I intervene and ask them to bring the fellow. I don’t want to annoy my Daddy by withholding what I know He has given me for the benefit of others.

Do you know that on the last day, we will be judged also based on how good we have been to others (Matthew 25:31-46)? 

(3 John 1:11) says:

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 

In other words, if you are truly a child of God as you claim, you must always do good. 

Have you been doing good?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to always do good unto all men, in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Galatians 4-6

HYMN 16: O LORD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.

1. O Lord, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Your throne
Your saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Your arm alone,
And our defence is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting You are God,
To endless years the same.

4. A thousand ages in Your sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downward by your flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

6. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.

7. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come:
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 30 JANUARY, 2021

TOPIC: DECISION- THE FUEL OF DETERMINATION 

SCRIPTURE: One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. Psalm 27:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you have not decided, you cannot be determined.

Sometime ago, our father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo, passed through the Lord’s Garden construction site when the construction of the Glory Dome was still on-going. He saw the rapid rate at which the construction was growing and was very happy. Then he said, “Wow! Great things are happening here; praise God. But ensure that you don’t borrow one naira for this project before it finishes.”

Then I said to him, “That is impossible! Not even in the dream. I did not see borrowing in your life or in Scripture, so it cannot be a temptation.”

This means, I made up my mind never to borrow on behalf of God; if God cannot build it, let it remain unbuilt.

Beloved, when you are decided, then you can be determined. Even when we have not yet reached this level in Ministry, we made up our mind never to borrow. When it was time to build the five-floor office complex of the Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre at Area 1, Garki, Abuja, we needed only Ten Million Naira to complete it. Then, a commercial bank approached us and told us that they would provide the needed fund to complete the building for us. Their condition was that, after every service, they would gather the offering and take it to the bank and count it there. What a reproach to the Name of God! Expectedly, we refused their offer.

David made up his mind to desire and seek after one thing and he pursued it (Psalm 27:4). If you don’t know what you desire, you would not know what to pursue; if you have not decided, you cannot be determined.

REMEMBER THIS: If you have not decided, you cannot be determined.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make up your mind to pursue God like David did.

2. Determine to obey God’s Word.

PRAYER: O Lord, I receive the grace and the determination to serve You. Help me to have a strong decision power, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 5).

QUOTE: Make the determination to get up a little bit earlier and work a little bit later than before. Stretch your potential by setting larger work goals than before. Start Now! Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Numbers 26-29.

AMAZING FACT: A lion’s roar is the loudest of any big cat and can be heard up to 5 miles (8 km) away.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace for the right decision at all times is released in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM