The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 10th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 10TH JANUARY.

THE AFFIRMATION PRINCIPLE

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:8-10).

It’s astonishing that many make light of the above verses and miss the amazing revelation it brings to the Church. It’s like what’s revealed in Hebrews 13:5-6: “Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

In these verses, the Spirit gives an important counsel at the beginning of the fifth verse. He says let your manner of life be without covetousness, and be content with what you have. He could have stopped there, but He didn’t. Rather, He continued and gave us the reason He made the statement in the first place, which we find in the concluding part of verse five: “...for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Had he stopped here, it would have meant He merely wanted us to see a promise, which would have been okay. 

However, He reveals something quite profound in the next verse and says, “…So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” Herein is the affirmation principle: “God has said, so that you may boldly say….”

God gave us His Word, so that you may boldly respond in consonance with it. That’s what changes your life. The promise alone doesn’t change your life; the principle must be applied.

In applying the principle, you don’t merely “quote” what God has said; you give your personal faith-response to the Word, on the basis of your understanding of His required response. An accurate response is learned through the Word, and the Holy Spirit. He gave us mouths so we can vocalize and use His Word to mould and shape our lives and destinies in the direction of His perfect will. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Precious Father, you’ve translated me from the domain of darkness into your glorious Kingdom of light, where I reign and rule over circumstances. My prosperity is independent of financial conditions of nations and governments. Through my confession of your Word, I’m on a perpetual victory parade, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:13; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 5:11-20 & Genesis 10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my days on earth are days of blessings. I am blessed with the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ.

I’m blessed in the city and in the field; blessed in my going out and coming in. In my path are life and peace, glory, abundance, and eternal rejoicing, now and forever. 

I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge;
blessed with strength, health, divine supply, insight, and ability. I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life. I am powered to do the right thing always. 

I’m the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever-flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and[/url]
[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-4Wh]experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. 

Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. I live in prosperity and victory every day. Hallelujah! 

I am born with untold blessings, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. In 2021, my eyes are single; thus, every part of me is full of light. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 10TH JANUARY 2021

THEME: PERSISTENT PRAYERS.

MEMORISE:

Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. Luke 18:5

READ:  Luke 18:1-8

1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

A few years ago, I told some Pastors that God answers all prayers. Some of them were shocked and I could see it on their faces. In The Redeemed Christian Church of God, when the Pastor in charge of a Parish cannot solve a problem, he escalates it to the Pastor in charge of the area. If the problem continues to defy all solution, it will continue to be passed up the chain of command until it reaches the General Overseer. Now, who does the General Overseer take the problem to? There is no one I can run to but Jesus Himself. I not only run to Him; I stay with Him in the place of prayer until the problem is solved. If you would pray persistently, soon your testimony would also be “God answers all prayers”. John 16:24 says:
            "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full."

Some people unknowingly stop praying just before their breakthrough. Why do people stop? Perhaps they think they are disturbing God. Is it not God Himself who said we should ask that our joy may be full? ls it not Jesus Himself who told the story of the widow and the wicked judge in today's Bible reading Why then should you stop praying when your prayer has not yet been answered? In my early years as a Minister, there were prayers I made for many years before I saw answers. I prayed for fifteen years so that I would be able to heal the sick by mere waving of the hand. I did not stop praying after a few years, I persisted and received my answer. What is that long-awaited desire of yours for which you have stopped praying? It is time to start praying again, that your joy may be full.

You may wonder why God can't just answer you after praying once or twice. Well, He is sovereign. He will choose when to answer you. Also, some requests do not yield result with 'two-minute' prayers. You have to press in the spirit to be able to shift such things in the physical. Some other times, God may be using that situation to build your faith (1 Peter 1:7). Whatever the case, don't get weary when you don't receive answers immediately; keep praying.

God promised In Matthew 7:7-8 that when you ask you will receive, when you seek you shall find and when you knock, doors will be opened unto you.

Persist in prayer until He answers. He is a prayer answering God.

KEY POINT:

Don’t stop asking until your joy is full.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Deuteronomy 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My comforter, my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
————————
Remember: 'There Is No Problem Without Solution; Jesus Is The Solution  To All Problems.
————————
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_10 January 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THREE CRITICAL DECISIONS FOR EXCELLENCE* 

?️To arrive at excellence, you must decide to give out your best in your relationship with God.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house. Acts 20:20

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: To arrive at excellence, you must decide to give out your best in your relationship with God.

In our previous studies, we saw that the right decision is the road to excellence. It takes the right decision to arrive at the right destination. Decision is the foundation for distinction. 

*Today, we shall be looking at three critical decisions to make in order to be excellent and outstanding in life:* 

*1. The decision to give out your best in life (Acts 20:20)* 

Paul the apostle held nothing back; he gave out his best (Acts 20:20). To arrive at excellence, you must decide to give out your best in your relationship with God, give out your best in your career and assignment. Hold nothing back (Ecclesiastes 9:10).

*2. The decision against compromise, conformity and conventional existence (Daniel 1:8).* 

This is the decision to be positively different from others. It is the decision not to live at the mercy of the crowd. What makes people mediocre in life is the struggle to be like everybody else. Daniel made the choice to take a stand and not to be like others. 

Refuse for society to dictate how you live your life. Don’t struggle to be buried in the crowd. Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed (Romans 12:1-2).

*3. The decision against mediocrity and average existence (Matthew 5:14).* 

The decision against mediocrity is the decision to stand out in life. You must make up your mind not to be a mediocre person, a beggar, a struggler or a harassed person living at the mercy of others. 

*Remember this* ?: To arrive at excellence, you must decide to give out your best in your relationship with God.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make the decision to give out your best in life.* 

*2. Make the decision against compromise, conformity and conventional existence* .

*3. Make the choice against mediocrity and average existence* . 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the grace to give out my best in life. I receive the grace to make the decision against compromise and mediocrity Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE PATHWAY OF EXCELLENCE (PART 2).* 

*QUOTE* : The quality of information a person carries determines the quality of his decisions and actions. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” By Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Genesis 46-50* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A woodpecker can peck 20 times per second.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace for quality decisions resulting in quality destinations is released in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM