The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 2nd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 2ND JAN 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: GIVE VENT TO YOUR CHRIST-NATURE

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

The real essence of Christianity is Christ in you, manifesting and expressing Himself in, and through you. The Christian is one who expresses and demonstrates the life, nature, character and righteousness of Christ. This is one of the things you check in appraising yourself spiritually; how much your actions, attitude, words and character epitomise Christ.

For example, when you’re offended, do you give vent to your Christ-nature or allow your flesh to gain the upper hand? As one who’s born again, Christ rules your life; you have His nature. 

Therefore, in all you do, and at all times, refuse to yield to the flesh; rather, respond from your Christ-nature.

When you talk, let Christ be heard. Let His love effuse from your words and actions. Let His wisdom mantle your hearers as you speak only gracious and lifting words; let Him talk through you. Let Him see through your eyes, walk with your legs and work with your hands. 2 Corinthians 4:11 says, “For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, THAT THE LIFE ALSO OF JESUS MIGHT BE MADE MANIFEST IN OUR MORTAL FLESH.”This is Christianity.

All that God wants manifested in you is Christ; touching and changing lives through you. The prophet said, “…he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days…” (Isaiah 53:10); you’re that seed. Hallelujah! You reveal the glory and beauty of Christ. That glory is in your spirit, where Christ dwells. Therefore, look inwards; see the glory within and reveal the same to your world.

CONFESSION

I have a new life and nature—the life and nature of God. I was recreated in righteousness and true holiness, to express the will and nature of the Father. In every matter, in every place, at every opportunity, I give expression to the righteousness of God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:23-24 AMPC
And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude], 24 And put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in God’s image, [Godlike] in true righteousness and holiness.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 2 & Genesis 3-5

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 1:15-25 & Genesis 2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Father, I thank You for the gift and power of speech. My life is beautiful, excellent, and full of glory.

My words are wholesome because I am taught by the Spirit to speak life and wisdom all the time. 

I am fulfilling Your purpose for my life gloriously. I thank You for your presence, glory, beauty, aura, and perfections in my life.

The Holy Spirit, who is Your glory, lives in and operates from the quarters of my heart. Therefore, sickness, disease, and darkness have no place in me. 

I am imbued with supernatural powers, graces, and glory, which overflow from within me to my world. Righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me.

I rejoice for Your seal on me, designating me a child of divine destiny, living out, and fulfilling Your purpose in the earth. I live over and above the natural
courses of life, the corruption, evil, and decadence prevalent in this world of darkness. 

In Christ, I’ve got the victory; I’ve overcome the world, its systems, economies, and economics. I am galloping in a perpetual victory parade. 

Through me, the knowledge of Christ spreads everywhere; my triumphs of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of His glory in every place. 

And as I live in God’s Word, I am guided and inspired by His wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND JANUARY 2021

THEME: JUST GIVE THANKS

MEMORISE:
1 Thessalonians  5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

READ: Romans  8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name."
Psalm 100:4 

The above passage says that when you are coming to God, you are to come with thanksgiving - not with grumbling and complaining, but with thanksgiving. This means that if you don't come with thanksgiving, then He can decide not to open His gates for you. Many people's prayers do not get answered because all they do is complain and murmur to God. You are complaining that you have no car when someone else has a car but cannot rise from his sick bed. You are complaining that you have no shoes when someone else has no legs. Just give thanks. No matter what you are going through, there are millions of people around the world going through worse situations. Make a habit of always thanking God for what you have.

There are some little things we often take for granted. One day, my wife called to check on a sick person we had been praying for. After the phone call, she told me the fellow said “Help me thank God that l was able to wear my clothes by myself today”. Even I the General Overseer had never thought of thanking God for the ability to dress up by myself. Don’t put your attention on the things that you don’t have, rather, put it on all the great things that God is already doing for you. 

God enjoys being with people who are full of thanks and praises of His name, but He detests murmurers. ln 1 Corinthians 10:10, the Bible says that when the Israelites murmured, they were destroyed: 

"Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer."

Joseph for instance, never murmured against God, even while in slavery and in prison. Thus, he fulfilled his destiny and prospered because the Bible says God was with him (Genesis 39:2-3).

You want God to help you through all your challenges in life and lead you to a glorious future? Thank Him at all times.

ACTION POINT:
Spend at least thirty minutes thanking God today. Don't ask for anything, just thank Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Genesis 4-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN: NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD

1. Now thank we all our God
    With heart and hands and voices,
    Who wondrous things hath done,
    In whom His world rejoices,
    Who from our mother's arms
    Hath bless'd us on our way
    With countless gifts of love
    And still is ours today.

2. Oh may this bounteous God
    Through all our life be near us,
    With ever joyful hearts
    And blessed peace to cheer us,
    And keep us in His grace,
    And guide us when perplex'd
    And free us from all ills
    In this world and the next

3. All praise and thanks to God
    The Father now be given,
    The Son, and Spirit blest,
    Who reign in highest heaven,
    The One eternal God,
    Whom earth and heav'n adore,
    For thus it was, is now,
    And shall be evermore.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM