The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 18th December
 RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

?️ Friday 18 December

↘️ WE ARE KING-PRIESTS

? PASTOR CHRIS

As a king-priest, your primary responsibility is kingly intercession, with prayers and supplications. God has given you the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth, using the Name of Jesus.

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).

The phrase, “kings and priests” in the scripture above is also rendered “a kingdom of priests” in other translations. The reader tends to assume that “a kingdom of priests” is referring to a kingdom where there’re priests. But the accurate expression is “king-priests.” He’s made us king-priests, which is a fulfilment of prophecy!

In Exodus 19:5-6, God had said to the children of Israel, “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. 

These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” The word translated “kingdom” is the word “royal.” So, when God said to the Israelites, “I’m going to make you a kingdom of priests,” He meant, “You’ll be royal priests or king-priests.”
Peter knew that the fulfilment of that prophecy had taken place in Christ Jesus. The Bible says, “For all the promises of God in him are yes…” (2 Corinthians 1:20)

. Therefore, He’s got a royal priesthood: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light” (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).

As a king-priest, your primary responsibility is kingly intercession, with prayers and supplications. God has given you the dominion and the authority to alter the course of events in the earth, using the Name of Jesus. So, side with God in bringing His will to pass in the earth; in your family, in the lives of those around you, in your city and country. Learn to direct the influence of God’s power towards them in prayer until you have a note of victory in your spirit. Hallelujah!

?️ PRAYER

Thank you dear Lord, for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, who helps me fulfil my ministry of kingly intercession as a king-priest and unveils to me your will and purpose for my family, friends, city, nation and the world, as I side with you in bringing it to pass. I pray that your Word prevails in the lives of men, for increased activities of righteousness and that your presence mantles their hearts everywhere, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

? FURTHER STUDY:

Ezekiel 3:17-21; 1 Timothy 2:1-2; Romans 8:26-28

? 1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 10; Micah 1-3

?? 2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 15:1-8; Habakkuk 3

[img=150x0]http://contripeople.com/images/focus/ChukS_3_logo_green_sample.png[/img]

Menu

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I declare in the Name of Jesus that you’re my source and my great provider! You’re my fortress, my habitation; in You, I live, move, and have my being! 

You’re my rock, my life, and my righteousness. You’re the all-sufficient One, and in You, I place my trust today and forever. 

Thank You for calling me to inherit a blessing. I belong to the family of Christ, where I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places. 

Thank You for making Your Word available to me. I take advantage of the presence of the Holy Spirit who is in me, and with me to teach me Your Word as I study it wholeheartedly today. 

I declare that I’m built up by the Word to live a life of success, victory, and promotions, dealing wisely in all affairs of life. I’m in charge! 

The life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences in the world! 

My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness, and peace forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: SUPPORT MISSIONARIES.

MEMORISE:

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7

READ: 3 John 1:5-7

5 Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;

6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:

7 Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9

As we pray for and bless the Shepherds around us with gifts, let us not forget those in hostile and war-torn communities too.

It is not God’s will for missionaries to be abandoned while wealthy Christians enjoyed His blessings in the urban centers. Usually, these gospel crusaders risk their lives, having left their cities and families to do God’s work in places most of us would not consider going to. This is why we must support them with both our prayers and resources.

You can commit a certain percentage of your monthly income to support a missionary group. What you consider negligible could go a long way to ease their burden. A constant supply of food and amenities for their communities would make their audience more receptive, while also giving them some influence even amongst the rulers of the land.

When Christians missionaries first arrived Nigeria, their work was easy because as they came with Bibles, they also brought education for the children and medicines for the sick. If they hadn’t succeeded, perhaps many more of us would have been involved in rituals today.

Modern Christians have not supported mission trips as much as in the past, thus, allowing the devil spread his message of perversion like wildfire.

Those who would have loved to be missionaries hold back because of the fear that no one would remember them. Some have left the mission field, not for their sakes, but for their children’s. A little help could reverse the trend. You may not be able to go to the field but you can also win souls to God with your resources and prayers. Don’t miss this opportunity. Support missionaries today.

KEY POINT:

If you cannot go on mission trips, at least support those who do.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Titus 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORT.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*Seeds???? Of Destiny* 

_18 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY BEFORE GOD* 

?️One day, you will give an account of your relationship with your Maker – how you related with Him in prayer, fasting and in the study of the Word. You will be asked on that day: “How was your relationship with your Creator while you were on earth?” 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Romans 14:12.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: A day will come when you will tell God what you did with your life while on earth.

The Scripture makes it clear that a day will come when everyone will give account of their life before God (Romans 14:12). A day will come when you will tell God what you did with your life while on earth. 

*Now, I will like you to take note of four areas of accountability before God* . 

*1. Accountability of your relationship with your Maker (Romans 14:12).* 

One day, you will give an account of your relationship with your Maker – how you related with Him in prayer, fasting and in the study of the Word. You will be asked on that day: “How was your relationship with your Creator while you were on earth?” 

*2. Accountability of your time and your resources (Romans 14:12).* 

An accountability of how you spent the resources God gave you will be demanded of you on the last day. If you lived carelessly without regard for time or you squandered Divine resources on pleasure, that day, you will give an account. 

*3. Accountability of your relationship with your fellow human beings (Romans 14:12).* 

You will also give an account of how you related with your fellow human beings. The quality of your relationship with people will come under Divine judgment.

*4. Accountability of your life’s assignment (Romans 14:12).* 

On the last day, God will ask you how you carried out your life’s assignment or handled your public service. 

So, maximise your life for God while you are still alive.

*Remember this* ?: A day will come when you will tell God what you did with your life while on earth.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to invest quality time in maintaining quality relationship with your Maker* .

*2. Use your time and resources to the glory of God and the benefit of mankind* .

*3. Take your life’s assignment and your relationship with people very seriously* .

*PRAYER* ??:  I appreciate You Lord for Your heavy Word to me today. I ask for the grace to pay close attention to my relationship with You. Help me to live my life and spend my time and resources to glorify You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? INEVITABLE APPOINTMENT AND INESCAPABLE JUDGEMENT.* 

*QUOTE* : Take your relationship with God very seriously. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: James 2-4* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Human beings are the only living things that can sleep on their backs. This is one of our uniqueness.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to be accountable be released for you today in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM