The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 14th December
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*WE’VE GOT TO PREACH IT .*

Monday, December 14th .

Pastor Chris

_*In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie,promised before the world began; But hath in due timesmanifested his word through preaching, which iscommitted unto me according to the commandment ofGod our Saviour (Titus 1:2-3).*_

We’ve got to preach the Word; we’ve got to tell the untold, orthey’ll never have the chance to believe it and be saved. Romans 10:13-14 says, _*“For whosoever shall call upon the name ofthe Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whomthey have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whomthey have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?”*_

Without a preacher, they can’t hear the Gospel. This is why we’re compelled to preach the Gospel everywhere. The Apostle Paul said, “ForI am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16).

There’s no salvation without the Gospel. The power of God to bring someone out of trouble, distress, sin and death is in the Gospel of Christ. We read in our theme verse that God promised eternal life before the world began; and now, He has fulfilled His promise, manifested His Word, and made eternal life available through the preaching of the Gospel.

See how blessed we are to be the custodians and bearers of thedivine order; ambassadors of divine realities! They’re not going to get the Gospel any other way, until we preach it to them. Put your whole life intothis, as it’s all that truly matters. Ensure the Gospel gets to as many ashave been ordained to receive it in your world and in the regions beyond.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an ambassador of Christ in the Gospel. I’m fervent for the Lord, vibrant, exuberant and aglow in the spirit always, serving Him withmy whole heart, soul and mind. Through me, the Gospel is reachingmany who have been ordained for salvation; they’re transferredfrom darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. *||*

*||* *Acts 4:12* Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. *||*
*||* *Matthew 28:19-20* Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 13:1-10 & Micah 5-6.OTIONAL*

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I rejoice in You, for You’re the only true and wise God; the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords! Thank You for making my life beautiful, and for crowning me with victory and success, all the days of my life.

I thank You for receiving my worship, praise, and thanksgiving, sanctifying them by Your Spirit. You’re magnified in my life, and Your glory has increased in my life.

Thank You for an outstanding 2020, and for Your grace that’s piloting me into the great future You have for me. I thank You for giving me such a wonderful life; 

You’ve given me all I could ever want for an extraordinary life of glory, beauty, righteousness, and dominion; for this, I praise You with my whole heart, and with my hands lifted in honour of Your majesty. 

Hallelujah! I walk in divine wisdom, in dealing with the circumstances and affairs of life. 

My eyes are opened to solutions and possibilities as I stay my mind on the Word! I thank You for positioning me for the glory-life, Your overwhelming peace guards and rules in my heart and mind, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
[Image: IMG_20201207_060216_401.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM