The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 9th December
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*DON’T KEEP GRUDGES .*

Wednesday, December 9th .

Pastor Chris

_*Confess your faults one to another, and pray one foranother, that ye may be healed. The effectual ferventprayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).*_

A minister once told a story of two women in his church whowere quarrelling for a long time. One of them had a goitre forseveral years, and in spite of his prayers for her, it wouldn’t heal. Thesecond woman couldn’t receive the Holy Spirit; she just couldn’t speak inother tongues, even though he had prayed for her several times toreceive the Holy Spirit.

One Sunday morning, while he was sitting on the platform duringthe service, one of them arrived and found a seat, but soon as shenoticed the very next seat was occupied by the other lady, she stood upto change her seat. At that point, the Pastor flounced off the platform tomeet them, and said to them, “I’m not having any more of this; you either get together as sisters, or get out!” Suddenly, both women broke intotears and began to apologise to each other. 

Both of them were ready totake the blame, as they cried and hugged each other. Right there, before their eyes, the goitre disappeared, and the other woman was filled withthe Spirit and speaking in tongues.

Evidently, those grudges had prevented the manifestations of these blessings in their lives for years, without them realizing it. All they neededto do was to admit their faults to each other. That’s what we read in ourtheme verse: _*“Confess your faults one to another....”*_ It means admitting your faults; refusing to keep a grudge.

Even when you think you’re not the one at fault, it makes no difference; put the matter to rest. Do what the Word says. Don’t insist onyour own way. The Bible says to rather allow yourself to be defrauded (1 Corinthians 6:7) than to hold a grudge against your brother or sister in theLord.

*CONFESSION*

*The Holy Spirit helps me control my emotions and attitude; I havean excellent character, and wherever I am, I create an atmosphere oflove, kindness and grace. Consciously, I overlook the wrongs ofothers, because I’m the love child of a love God with His nature andcharacter of love in me. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*||* *Romans 12:9-10* [Let] love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. 10 [Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; *||*

*||* *Romans 5:5* And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. *||*

*||* *James 5:16 AMPC* Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 2:1-17 & Hosea 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 10:1-11 & Obadiah 1.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. I am in Christ, and I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. 

No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good. 

No matter how strong the contrary winds blow,
my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. 

The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God reside in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. 

Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham! 

The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: THE SECOND DEATH.

MEMORISE:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

READ: Revelation 20:14-15

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The second death is mentioned on multiple occasions in the book of Revelation and it is synonymous with the Lake of fire. It is a ‘death’ in that it is an eternal separation from God, the Giver of life. It is called the ‘second’ death because it follows the physical one. Our memory verse (Revelation 21:8) explains the second death in the most detail.

From this Bible verse, we see a detailed list of those who will experience the second death. Check to be sure that you don’t fit into this list, because the second death is an experience you should not want to be part of at all. Check carefully, and if there is any one of these qualities present in your life, repent immediately.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Revelation 2:11

The good news according to Revelation 2:11 is that no true believer will experience the second death. While the unbelievers are burning in the lake of fire, we will be in the presence of God rejoicing and praising Him forever. On which side do you want to be? If you want to be rejoicing in the presence of God forever, then you must overcome. You must overcome the devil and all his tricks; you must overcome the lusts of the flesh. The Bible tells us that no one will ever be tempted beyond what he or she can bear and that God will always make a way of escape for us (1 Corinthians 10:13). If you however say you cannot overcome the temptations facing you right now, then you are asking for the second death which comes with eternal sorrow, anguish and no way of escape. It is your choice.

PRAYER POINT:

If you don’t overcome and your name is not found in the book of life, you will be thrown into the lake of fire for eternity. Are you ready to give all it takes to overcome?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Romans 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: THE SECOND DEATH.

MEMORISE:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

READ: Revelation 20:14-15

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The second death is mentioned on multiple occasions in the book of Revelation and it is synonymous with the Lake of fire. It is a ‘death’ in that it is an eternal separation from God, the Giver of life. It is called the ‘second’ death because it follows the physical one. Our memory verse (Revelation 21:8) explains the second death in the most detail.

From this Bible verse, we see a detailed list of those who will experience the second death. Check to be sure that you don’t fit into this list, because the second death is an experience you should not want to be part of at all. Check carefully, and if there is any one of these qualities present in your life, repent immediately.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Revelation 2:11

The good news according to Revelation 2:11 is that no true believer will experience the second death. While the unbelievers are burning in the lake of fire, we will be in the presence of God rejoicing and praising Him forever. On which side do you want to be? If you want to be rejoicing in the presence of God forever, then you must overcome. You must overcome the devil and all his tricks; you must overcome the lusts of the flesh. The Bible tells us that no one will ever be tempted beyond what he or she can bear and that God will always make a way of escape for us (1 Corinthians 10:13). If you however say you cannot overcome the temptations facing you right now, then you are asking for the second death which comes with eternal sorrow, anguish and no way of escape. It is your choice.

PRAYER POINT:

If you don’t overcome and your name is not found in the book of life, you will be thrown into the lake of fire for eternity. Are you ready to give all it takes to overcome?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Romans 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*Seeds ????Of Destiny*

_09 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: IDENTIFYING AND DEALING WITH NEGATIVE PATTERNS* 

?️The first step in dealing with these negative patterns is to identify them. Identifying the negative patterns means recognizing and pointing them out. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage. Genesis 47:9.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You cannot deal with what you have not identified.

It has been confirmed that there are negative patterns that affect people’s lives and destinies. There are negative patterns that limit peoples’ breakthrough and progress in life. Sometimes, these patterns could be peculiar to families and generational in nature. Some of these negative patterns are manifestations of ancestral curses and covenants. These patterns can also manifest as negative tendencies or habits.  

One way to have breakthrough in life is to deal with these negative patterns.

Now, the first step in dealing with these negative patterns is to identify them. Identifying the negative patterns means recognizing and pointing them out. Identifying the negative tendency or habit is important because you cannot deal with what you have not identified. What has not been diagnosed can never be treated. So, negative patterns must be identified before they can be dealt with.

Beloved, as you examine or study your life, you need to identify a particular negative tendency or habit, a negative pattern of life you may have been battling with; until this is done, you can do nothing because you can’t deal with what you have not identified. 

Identifying the pattern is pointing out a particular negative occurrence in your family. For example, the negative pattern in your family may be that of rise and crash in life’s endeavours. You realized that your father rose to a point in business and suddenly crashed. It was the same story with your uncles who also rose one time but are now struggling in life. Now, when you identify these patterns, you deal with them at the place of prayer.

And today, I decree that God will open your eyes to identify and deal with any negative pattern in your family and lineage in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: You cannot deal with what you have not identified.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Identify the negative patterns or habits in your life and family* . 

*2. Deal with them at the place of prayer* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You show me any negative pattern or habit in my family that limits my life and destiny. I receive the grace to deal with it Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEALING WITH NEGATIVE TENDENCIES AND HABITS.* 

*QUOTE* : When a man has a vision for tomorrow, it gives him strength and wisdom for today. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Philippians 3 - Colossians 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Sea otters hold hands while they're sleeping so they don't drift apart. What a lesson to teach us the necessity of unity.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: I decree the termination of every negative cycle or pattern in your life in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*
*Seeds ????Of Destiny*

_09 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: IDENTIFYING AND DEALING WITH NEGATIVE PATTERNS* 

?️The first step in dealing with these negative patterns is to identify them. Identifying the negative patterns means recognizing and pointing them out. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years: few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage. Genesis 47:9.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: You cannot deal with what you have not identified.

It has been confirmed that there are negative patterns that affect people’s lives and destinies. There are negative patterns that limit peoples’ breakthrough and progress in life. Sometimes, these patterns could be peculiar to families and generational in nature. Some of these negative patterns are manifestations of ancestral curses and covenants. These patterns can also manifest as negative tendencies or habits.  

One way to have breakthrough in life is to deal with these negative patterns.

Now, the first step in dealing with these negative patterns is to identify them. Identifying the negative patterns means recognizing and pointing them out. Identifying the negative tendency or habit is important because you cannot deal with what you have not identified. What has not been diagnosed can never be treated. So, negative patterns must be identified before they can be dealt with.

Beloved, as you examine or study your life, you need to identify a particular negative tendency or habit, a negative pattern of life you may have been battling with; until this is done, you can do nothing because you can’t deal with what you have not identified. 

Identifying the pattern is pointing out a particular negative occurrence in your family. For example, the negative pattern in your family may be that of rise and crash in life’s endeavours. You realized that your father rose to a point in business and suddenly crashed. It was the same story with your uncles who also rose one time but are now struggling in life. Now, when you identify these patterns, you deal with them at the place of prayer.

And today, I decree that God will open your eyes to identify and deal with any negative pattern in your family and lineage in Jesus’ Name. 

Remember this: You cannot deal with what you have not identified.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Identify the negative patterns or habits in your life and family* . 

*2. Deal with them at the place of prayer* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I ask that You show me any negative pattern or habit in my family that limits my life and destiny. I receive the grace to deal with it Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? DEALING WITH NEGATIVE TENDENCIES AND HABITS.* 

*QUOTE* : When a man has a vision for tomorrow, it gives him strength and wisdom for today. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Philippians 3 - Colossians 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Sea otters hold hands while they're sleeping so they don't drift apart. What a lesson to teach us the necessity of unity.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: I decree the termination of every negative cycle or pattern in your life in Jesus’ Name 

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM