The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 8th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

TUESDAY 8TH DEC 2020. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HE DWELLS IN YOU NOW

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also (John 14:3)

Many don’t understand what Jesus was talking about in the scripture above. Some have speculated that He was talking about the Second Coming or the Rapture, but that’s not what He was talking about in that verse. 

To understand what Jesus meant, you’ll have to stay in the context, and understand His message with your spirit, not with your senses. He continued this interesting discourse till He got to the 16th verse where He said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.”

The term “another Comforter” is the Greek phrase “Allon paraklēton,” meaning “another of same kind.” So, Jesus introduced the Holy Spirit at that point. Then He said, “...ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you” (John 14:17). How did the Holy Spirit dwell with them at the time? Wasn’t He supposed to come on the Day of Pentecost?

That tells us something. He wasn’t talking about the Holy Spirit alone; He was also referring to Himself!

To drive that point home, He went back to what He said in our theme verse, saying, “I will come again, and receive you unto myself...” Then in verse 18, He said, “I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” How and when was He going to come to them?

In the 20th verse, He said, “At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” What day was He talking about? Evidently, He was talking about the day when the Holy Ghost comes!

So, when He said, “I will come to you,” He was saying, “I’ll come to you in the Holy Spirit!” And on the Day of Pentecost, He fulfilled that precious promise: “And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4). He’s in you today in all His fullness. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Precious Holy Spirit, thank you for your indwelling and abiding presence which has made me a victor and a master over circumstances. Thank you for strengthening my faith and stirring up courage in me to do the will of God and fulfil my calling. My success in life is guaranteed because I’m yielded to your guidance and leading always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 13:5 AMPC;

Let yourcharacter or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God]Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you norgive you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake norlet [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 1 & Daniel 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Revelation 9:11-21 & Amos 8-9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. I am in Christ, and I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. 

No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. 

I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and power of divinity are working for me, for my good.

No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ. I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. 

The glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory everywhere. The power, beauty, and excellence of God reside in my spirit; and through me, His righteousness is established, and His grace and love are revealed to men. 

Today, and always, I display the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him who has called me out of darkness into glory and virtue! I know who I am; I am the seed of Abraham! 

The world belongs to me. I reign and rule over circumstances by the power of the greater One who lives in me! He lives in my spirit, in my soul, and in my body! 

No failure for me, and no defeat on my path; I am moving from glory to glory, and from victory to victory. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM