The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 7th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 7TH DECEMBER.

FAITH FOR THE RAPTURE

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed (1 Corinthians 15:52)

At the Rapture, not everyone will hear the sound of the trumpet. It’ll be audible only to the Christians who died in Christ already and those alive at the time. Everybody else won’t hear it, because the sound of the trumpet would only be heard by faith.

It’s not something you’re going to make an effort to hear, because as a Christian, you already live by faith. Everything about your life and your relationship with God is by faith; therefore, you’re going to hear it.

The Bible says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found...” (Hebrews 11:5). He was raptured by faith. So, with your faith in Jesus Christ, you have nothing to worry about; trust that when the trumpet sounds, you’re going to hear it.

As read in our theme verse, the sound of the trumpet will happen faster than the snap of your finger. In a twinkling of an eye, we’re out of here, and suddenly, we’re in heaven. Every Christian ought to go at the rapture. It therefore means that anyone who doesn’t make the “first flight” hasn’t been living for the Lord.

Keep your faith alive, and live for the Master every day. Walk in love and in righteousness. Focus on getting others ready for the Rapture and into the Kingdom of God.

CONFESSION

Oh, what a day of rejoicing it’ll be when the Master shows up! Today, I walk in the light of His Word and of my salvation, engrossed in the pursuit of the expansion of His Kingdom, seeking, above all, the rule and reign of His Kingdom in the earth and in the hearts of men. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 11:5-6; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Jude & Daniel 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 9:1-10 & Amos 7

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the privilege to affirm Your Word concerning my life. I declare that I am more than a conqueror, and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! 

Your wisdom guides me today, and I am led of the Spirit to produce excellence and works of righteousness. 

I thank You for Your nature of righteousness in my spirit that produces Your rightness in all I do. Sin has no dominion over my life;

I am conscious of my sinlessness, just as Jesus was. My life is a manifestation of God’s righteousness. 

Thank You, Lord, for I’m unblameable and irreprovable in Your sight. I thank You for making me a champion and a victor forever! 

My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of Your Word, and the influence of Your Spirit! Your righteousness is unveiled through me today;

I manifest the Christ-life, reigning, and ruling over circumstances. I am one with You, and the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! 

Therefore, I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; He’s made me a wonder to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you

[Image: 20201003_0838402-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: DIVINE PROSPERITY.

MEMORISE:

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth.   Deuteronomy 28:1

READ:  Genesis 1:26-30

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

When God created the earth, He looked at it and saw that it was very good (Genesis 1:31). Afterwards, He gave mankind dominion over all the resources. As a result, prosperity became the inheritance of every man. Unfortunately, man lost these benefits after falling into sin. Thankfully, God raised a second Adam to reconcile man to Himself.

Beloved, as soon as you are reconciled to God by connecting to the second Adam- Jesus Christ, whatever God has will become yours. What does God have? He owns the cattle upon a thousand hills (Psalm 50:10), so you should not lack food. Among other things, gold and silver also belong to Him (Haggai 2:8).

Being God’s child means you have a mansion in the most beautiful estate ever, where the grounds is paved with gold. Isn’t that wonderful.

“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.”                  Deuteronomy 8:18 

If we would enjoy divine prosperity, we must not forget God because it is only through His power, we can get wealth. This means if someone does not have enough power to get wealth, most likely, such a person has forgotten God.

Have you forgotten God? How is your relationship with Him? When last did you praise and worship Him alone without making requests? When last did you study your Bible all by yourself?

Those who have not forgotten God obey His every word, so He gives them everything they ask for. Job 36:11 says:
“If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.”

Seek God first. Prosperity will follow (Matthew 6:33). God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).

REFLECTION:

If you want to prosper, stay close to God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Romans 4-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1.  There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o  Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2.  There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3.  There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4.  There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5.  There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_07 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: WHO GATHERED THEM?* 

?️Any time someone comes to you and asks you, “Do you know there is a gang-up in your office or in the village against you?” your reply should be: who gathered them? 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Isaiah 54:15.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: If it was not God who gathered them, no gang-up or conspiracy can succeed against your life and destiny.

In our previous studies, we saw that the revelation of God’s word is key to the preservation of lives and destinies. The secrets you access determine the shade of preservation you can enjoy.

We also saw one revelation of God’s word from Isaiah 54:15 that guarantees your preservation, and it is: the only conspiracy or gathering that can succeed against you is the one that originated from God.

The meaning of this is, as long as a conspiracy or a gang-up is not of God, it can never succeed against you. 

Therefore, when there is a gathering of men or demons against you, the question to ask is: who gathered them? If there is a gang-up against you, the first question to ask is: who gathered them? Even if it was the devil himself, (the fallen lucifer) who gathered them, there is nothing to worry about. 

Now, how does this revelation apply to you? 

Any time someone comes to you and asks you, “Do you know there is a gang-up in your office or in the village against you?” your reply should be: who gathered them? 

If you hear that there is a gang-up against your parents, family members or loved ones, the question to ask is: who gathered them? 

If it was not God who gathered them, then the gang-up or conspiracy can never succeed against your life and destiny.

Beloved, this revelation will make you walk with springs under your feet. It is the secret of your victory over the devil and his agents.

*Remember this* ?: If it was not God who gathered them, no gang-up or conspiracy can succeed against your life and destiny.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Believe the Word of God concerning the preservation of your life.* 

*2. Walk with boldness and audacity because no conspiracy of men or of demons can succeed against you.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, scatter every gathering of men and demons against my life and destiny. I decree that they are all rendered null and void in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??NO WEAPON FORMED* .

*QUOTE* : Satanic opposition is handled by Divine revelation. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Thessalonians 4 - 2 Thessalonians 1* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: Cats can't taste sugar. They don't have sweet taste buds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Every current gathering against your life is absolutely ruined in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning* ☘️?
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 7 DECEMBER 2020?*

* SCATTER YOUR ENEMIES⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Let GOD arise, let His enemies be scattered…" 
_*(Psalm 68:1, NKJV)*_

_*Psalm 68:1 KJV*_
Let GOD arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
What are you letting arise in your life? In other words, what are you focusing your words, energy and thoughts on? You might say, “Oh, it’s just so hard right now. My finances are tight.” “My health doesn’t look good.” “Somebody walked out on me.” No, you’re focusing on the wrong things. You’re letting defeat, discouragement and self-pity rise up. Why don’t you turn that around and say, “GOD is still in control. Somebody may have walked out on me, but I know GOD is going to bring me somebody better.” “I may be hurting right now, but I know GOD is the restorer of my soul.” “I may have an unexpected debt, but I know GOD is my provider. He is supplying all of my needs. He is fighting my battles.”

When you give GOD glory and let Him arise in your life, you can’t stay defeated. No foe can stand against you in the presence of Almighty GOD . Your enemies will be scattered! They will tremble at your words of faith! Let GOD arise and embrace the blessing and victory He has prepared for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, right now I release any negative, self-defeating thoughts or attitudes. Instead, I choose to let GOD arise in my life. I declare that You are worthy, You are holy, and You are the center of my joy, peace and strength in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM