The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 6th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER

DON’T SUCCUMB TO EVIL

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time (Daniel 7:25).

The phrase “wear out” in the verse above is translated from Aramaic into English. It means to afflict, to constantly harass. One of Satan’s strategies in these last days is to foment so much evil in the world that could provoke God’s people to a compromise. He seeks to wear out the saints. 

This opening verse shows that during the Great Tribulation, the antichrist would wear out the saints. There’ll be so much evil that many will acclimatise to sin. Wickedness will become a normal lifestyle for a whole lot of people.

The Bible gives us an account of a righteous man named Lot, Abraham’s nephew, who lived in Sodom and whose soul was vexed daily by the wickedness of the people. “And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds)” (2 Peter 2:6-8).

The underlined word, “vexed”, means the same in Greek as the Aramaic for “wear out” which we read earlier in our theme verse. It means to harass with evil, afflict, make trouble for, treat until one is used to a certain situation. Lot was vexed with the filthy manner of life of the wicked. This is what Satan would have many do in these final moments of the Church, to adjust to the ways of darkness.

But you must say, “No” and walk in righteousness, in the light of God, in spite of what’s going on around you. Never succumb to evil; rather, let your light shine, for you’ve been sanctified by the Spirit, separated to God for His divine use—holy and undefiled.

CONFESSION

I’m in the world, but not of the world. Therefore, I think, talk and act differently. I’m sanctified by the Spirit, separated to God for His divine purpose, holy and undefiled. I reign over sin and all its effects— sickness, infirmity, poverty, death, etc. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 6:17; Matthew 5:14-16;
Galatians 5:19-21

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
3 John & Daniel 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 8:1-13 & Amos 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear heavenly Father, I declare in the Name of Jesus that you’re my source and my great provider! You’re my fortress, my habitation; in You, I live, move, and have my being! 

You’re my rock, my life, and my righteousness. You’re the all-sufficient One, and in You, I place my trust today and forever. 

Thank You for calling me to inherit a blessing. I belong to the family of Christ, where I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places. 

Thank You for making Your Word available to me. I take advantage of the presence of the Holy Spirit who is in me, and with me to teach me Your Word as I study it wholeheartedly today. 

I declare that I’m built up by the Word to live a life of success, victory, and promotions, dealing wisely in all affairs of life. I’m in charge! 

The life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay, and the corrupting influences in the world! 

My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness, and peace forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2020

THEME: THE NAME OF JESUS.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: Philippians 2:9

READ:  Philippians 2:9-11

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Oh, I love the name of Jesus. it is the most powerful name in all the universe. I recall the story of a young man called Samuel who gave his life to Jesus Christ while his mother was the leader of idol worshipers in their village. Samuel was filled with a zeal to win his mother and village for Christ so he decided to start off by burning all the idols and charms in their house. His mother was furious at his actions so she invited the members of her secret society to kill her son as she would not be able to kill him by herself.

The night they decided to attack Samuel, the mother ensured the boy was alone in the house. Around midnight, Samuel knelt to pray after having shut all windows and doors. It was then a huge dog, with charms tied all over its body came in through the locked door and headed straight for him. There was no time to pray; however, there was enough time to shout “JESUS”. something like a thunderbolt came into the room through the walls and struck the dog dead on the spot.

Philippians 2:10 says:
“That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”

The phrase “things in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth“ already covers everything possible. This means that nothing can withstand or resist the name of Jesus. there is no problem, demon or situation that will not bow once they hear the name of Jesus. This is why our mouth must always call on the name of Jesus. we must note however, that the name of Jesus is only potent in the mouth of His children. It says in Isaiah 59:1-2:
“Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”

No matter how loud you shout the name of Jesus, if you are a sinner, He will not even hear, not to talk of answering. If you want the name to work for you, you must accept Him into your life as your Lord and Savior, then stay away from sin.

REFLECTION:

If you call the name of Jesus now, would He answer? If the answer is no, then make amend immediately.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  Acts 20:1-3
      Romans 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11: I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

1.  I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
o  Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2.  If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3.  Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4.  Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5.  If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6.  In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
*Seeds????? Of Destiny* 

_06 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: CONFESSING YOUR SINS TO GOD* 

?️Beloved, temptation is normal as far as life on earth is concerned. So, don’t kill yourself because you were tempted. The issue is not the fall into the mud but lying down inside the mud after falling into it.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Refuse to sleep with guilt because you don’t know what will happen overnight.

Earlier, we saw some of the things to do in order to end with God in heaven – being born again, living in the consciousness of eternity and living in holiness.

Today, we shall consider yet another thing to do in order to end in eternity with God: 

Repent and confess all sins promptly (1 John 1:7-9).

Beloved, temptation is normal as far as life on earth is concerned. So, don’t kill yourself because you were tempted. The issue is not the fall into the mud but lying down inside the mud after falling into it. If you fall into the mud, don’t live there, and don’t make falling into the mud a habit.

God desires a person with a contrite and sincere heart (Psalm 51:17). He does not delight in sending people to hell. So, be sincere with God when you fall into temptation and repent. 

It may be true that you didn’t plan to tell a lie but maybe while talking, there was a pressure of speech and you exaggerated a fact. Maybe, you came in contact with some unhealthy sights and sounds unintentionally that took a hold on your mind, and as a result, you found yourself being lured into sinful habits. Maybe, you were engaged with some evil friends that led you into doing evil things. When you come back to your senses, all you should do is to go before God and say, “Oh Lord! I am sorry. Have mercy on me”. 

So, refuse to sleep with guilt because you don’t know what will happen overnight; confess your sins promptly and receive forgiveness from God.

*Remember this* ?: Refuse to sleep with guilt because you don’t know what will happen overnight.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to sleep with sin or guilt.* 

*2. Don’t excuse your sins but confess them promptly to God.* 

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I refuse to excuse my sins. I confess them to You. I ask for the grace to maintain purity and uprightness of life always, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? READINESS FOR ETERNITY IN HEAVEN* 

*QUOTE* : Repent promptly. Do not sleep over unconfessed sins. Apply the Blood over your soul for cleansing continuously. Culled from “15 STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: 1 Thessalonians 1-3* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A dog’s shoulder blades are unattached to the rest of the skeleton to allow greater flexibility for running. No wonder they are fast-running animals.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Grace to remain on your feet and not fall into the mud is released on you in Jesus’ Name 

Good Morning ?☘️
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 6 DECEMBER 2020?*

*DON’T LET THEM HOLD YOU BACK⚓️*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 
_*(John 8:32, NIV)*_

_*John 8:32 KJV*_
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
People are constantly putting labels on us, telling us what we can and cannot become, what we do or don’t have. Many times, these labels are not in agreement with what GOD says about us; but if we don’t know any better, we’ll wear them like they’re the truth. The sad thing is that wrong labels can keep you from your destiny. You are not who people say you are. You are who GOD says you are. People will label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. GOD labels you strong, talented, valuable, more than a conqueror. Make sure that you’re wearing the right labels. Don’t go the next twenty years allowing negative comments to hold you back. They can become so ingrained in your thinking that you end up becoming what people say you are instead of what GOD says you are.

Are there labels that are holding you back today? What a coach said? What a counselor said? Even negative comments spoken by your parents? This is the time to remove every negative label. People don’t determine your destiny, GOD does. The only power that label has over you is the power that you give it. If you will remove it, if you will forgive that person and quit dwelling on it, that label will have no effect on you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??*
Father, thank You for Your truth which sets me free. I choose to let go of every negative word spoken over me. I choose to forgive those who have hurt me. I embrace Your Word which is my identity in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM