The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 3rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 3RD DEC 2020. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: FOCUS ON THE LORD AND HIS KINGDOM

Of the increase of his government and peace THERE shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this (Isaiah 9:7).

David prophesied of a king who will rule over the nations of the world. He said in Psalm 72:8, “He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.”

Our opening scripture says concerning that King, “Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end....” The Lord Jesus heads the Kingdom of God, of which we’re a part. It’s a real Kingdom; a functional spiritual kingdom. Our consciousness of the Kingdom is important; we can’t focus our minds on this earth as though everything ends here; there’s a world that’s greater than this.

Colossians 3:1-2 says, “...seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” How? By being “...stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, for as much as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

These are the last days; fix your gaze on the Lord and His Kingdom. Make Him your focus. Be on fire for the Lord all the time; be instant in season, and out of season, proclaiming His truth.

CONFESSION

I’ve been transferred from the domain of darkness to the Kingdom of God’s Love-son. Though I’m in the world, I’m conscious of the heavenly Kingdom. I function from the realm of the spirit, and nothing in this physical world matters to me. And indeed, through the unstoppable spread of the Gospel, our Kingdom reigns over the nations. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 15:58

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Romans 8:5-6
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Colossians 3:1-4
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 John 4 & Daniel 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Revelation 6:11-17 & Joel 3

#TALKINGSESSION 
[/url]

Dear heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word is a light unto me; it clears the darkness from my path and enriches me daily.

I thank You for showing me how to live the victorious life. I live by faith and not by sensory perceptions. I dominate the circumstances of my life today and declare that all things are working together for my good.

I am thankful for the courage that Your Word has inspired within me. I am confident about my identity in Christ, and I am bold in declaring it to my world.
[url=https://bit.ly/2WyzdPr]My faith increases and I wax stronger spiritually as I proclaim my identity to all. Christ in me brings strength and courage into my spirit. 

I thank You for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. 

No sickness, diseases, or infirmity can stay in my body. I am living a successful, healthy, and victorious life because I am one with 

Your Spirit and failure has no association with me. I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. 

My faith is working and producing results today! I refuse to remain at the lower levels of faith; rather as I exercise my faith-muscles by learning, meditating on, and doing the Word, my faith grows rapidly and prevails, and I move from glory to glory. Hallelujah! 

My faith is alive and working. I refuse to entertain doubts in my heart, for I know faith always works. My faith is the victory that overcomes the world; it’s also the only proof I require to know that the things I’ve hoped for are now my present-hour possessions. 

I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Glory to God. Hallelujah

God bless you
.[Image: 20201126_0646582.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2020

THEME: EVERYONE HAS ENEMIES.

MEMORISE:

But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.  Exodus 23:22

READ:  Psalm 7:1-11

1O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

3 O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemySmile

5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

8 The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

It is always funny to me when I meet people who think they do not have enemies. As long as you are alive, you have enemies. If you think because you have nothing for anyone to envy, you don’t have enemies, it means you have not yet read Proverbs 14:20 which says that the poor is hated by his own neighbor. If because you are rich and successful, you think that you have no enemies, you must be joking. Many years ago, one first-class chief invited me to his palace and he said “I don’t know why I have so many enemies; can you help me?” I responded “Your majesty, everybody wants to be number one”. Only a few people pray for the person who is in the number one position. Thank God because while the enemies are plotting at night, you have a God who never sleeps nor slumbers watching over you.

Even though you have enemies, I don’t want you to worry about them because your God is bigger than them all put together. Psalm 23:5, David said:
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”

God prepares your table not behind, but in the presence, of your enemies. The enemies were there, they were alive, but God paralyzed them. They could not come near David. This is because David knew how to use the most potent weapon against enemies- praise to God. The Bible says in Psalm 68:1:
  “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.”

How do you make God arise? Through praise and worship. Psalm 22:3 says He inhabits the praises of His people. In other words, when one of His children is praising Him, He will get up to stay with the fellow. As He is rising, all the enemies of that fellow will scatter. That is why I don’t lead people in prayers to bind demons before every service. Instead, I say “Let somebody shout Halleluyah”. The moment God hears us shouting Halleluyah, He arises to come to our midst and all our enemies scatter. In 2 Chronicles 20:21-22, when three great enemies came against Jehoshaphat, all he and his people had to do was to praise God and the enemies helped kill one another.

KEY POINT:

Everyone has enemies, but the enemies of those who praise God are powerless.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:  2 Corinthians 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS.

1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

o Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
*Seeds ?????Of Destiny* 

_03 December 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE PRESERVATION POWER OF REVELATION*  

?️Darkness facilitates disaster but light averts destruction. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: The quality of revelation you access determines the level of preservation you can experience.

It has been confirmed that there is preservation power in revelation. The revelation of God’s Word preserves people from the attack of the enemy. The secrets you access determine the shade you can experience. The secrets you have access to determine the safety you can experience. The quality of revelation you access determines the level of preservation you can experience. 

The possession of light is the aversion of destruction. Nothing prevents destruction like light. And nothing establishes destruction like darkness. For instance, if someone decides to drive a car without headlights at night, disaster is imminent. 

Let me give you a practical example: some years ago, as a young medical doctor, I was at the Accident and Emergency Unit of a teaching hospital, and a young man was brought in dead on a Christmas day. What happened? This young man was drunk and rode a motorcycle that had no headlamp in the night, and so, he ran into an oncoming Mercedes car. He died on the spot! What a disaster!

So, darkness facilitates disaster but light averts destruction. 

Beloved, God will show you the light that will avert destruction in your life. I decree that destruction and disaster shall never be your portion in life. Divine preservation is your portion, in Jesus’ Name.

*Remember this* ?: The quality of revelation you access determines the level of preservation you can experience.

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Make up your mind to connect light for your preservation* .

*2. Connect to a prophetic cover for your Divine preservation* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I receive the revelation that will guarantee my preservation, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??No Weapon Formed.* 

*QUOTE* : Another strategy for survival is to be armed with light. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr. Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Ephesians 6-Philippians 2.* 

*AMAZING FACT* : Every single ocean on Earth is a whale habitat. This is amazing!

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The Lord open your eyes in this season to life preserving light in Jesus’ Name.

Good Morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2020

*TOPIC: OIL FOR THE RACE (1)*

“But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps”. Matthew 25:4

*MESSAGE*
Oil is an indispensable commodity. We use it for cooking, as fuel, and even in making medicine. It is seen as a blessing from God (Deuteronomy 11:14) whose source is the Olive tree (symbolic of Jesus Christ). *Let us examine few significances of oil in the scriptures:*  

Oil is used as fuel for lamps both in homes and in the tabernacle (Matthew 25:3; Exodus 25:6).  
During the purification from leprosy, oil is used (Leviticus 14).
Kings, priests and prophets were anointed with oil (1 Samuel 10:1; 16:3; Leviticus 8:30; 1 Kings 19:16 and Isaiah 61:1). 
Oil is used in the treatment of wounds (Isaiah 1:6; Luke 10:34; James 5:14). 
Oil is used cosmetically as protection against the scorching sun or the dryness of the desert (Ruth 3:3; Ecclesiastes 9:8). 
It is a commercial commodity necessary for ministry. 
It is used for dedicating something or someone or a place to God.

The oil is symbolic of the Holy Spirit in the new testament. You need Him in order to serve God acceptably (1 Kings 5:11; Ezekiel 27:17). With this oil, you have blessing, prosperity and breakthrough (Isaiah 10:27). “How God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and power that He went about doing good.” (Acts 10:38). Beloved! You need this oil to do exploits.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Sing RH 315

*SCRIPTURES*
Zechariah 4:1-14; Isaiah 10:27; Acts 10:38

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank you Lord for the oil You have provided for a successful heavenly race.

2. O Lord, deliver me from everything that may deprive me of benefiting from this oil of your power in the name of Jesus.

3. O God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and power that I may do exploits for You in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
2 Chro. 33, Dan. 1, 1 John  3
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 3 DECEMBER 2020?*

*GROWING THROUGH DIFFICULTY⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold… 
_*(1 Peter 1:7, NLT)*_

_*1 Peter 1:7 KJV*_
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of *JESUS CHRIST*.

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
One thing we have to realize is that GOD is not going to deliver us from every difficulty. He is not going to keep us from every challenge. If He did, we would never grow. The Scripture says, “Our faith is tried in the fire of affliction.” When you’re in a tough time, that’s an opportunity for your faith to shine. Anybody can get negative and bitter, blame GOD, or lose their passion. That’s easy. But if you want to pass the test, if you want GOD to take you to a new level, you cannot be a weakling. You have to be a warrior. Dig your heels in and say as the apostle Paul, “I can handle it. I’m ready for it. I’m equal to it. I know GOD is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!"

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM