The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 6th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2020.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: TAKE THE GOSPEL TO YOUR WORLD

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us theministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-19).

Living for Jesus Christ and making yourself relevant in theministry of reconciliation are the things that count the mostin life. Your life should be about soul winning. Refuse to make the lesser things of life your focus; be all out for the Gospel.
In 1 Corinthians 9:16, Paul said, “...necessity is laid uponme; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” He lived tofulfil God’s dream of making the Gospel known to the Gentiles. 

You’re an ambassador and a steward of the mysteries of Christ. You’re a soldier in Christ’s army and must therefore remain militant in bringing God’s Word to those in your world, touching them with the love of Christ and the glory of His grace.

Don’t ignore sinners around you; the end of all things is near,and the Bible says it’s not the will of God that any should perish (2Peter 3:9). He wants them saved, and He’s counting on you for their salvation.

He said in Romans 10:13-14, “For whosoever shall callupon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall theycall on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall theybelieve in him of whom they have not heard? AND HOW SHALL THEY HEAR WITHOUT A PREACHER?” You’re the preacher, sent of God to those in your world who haven’t yet known the Lord. Don’t let themkeep living without hope, and without God in the world. Takeadvantage of every opportunity to preach the Gospel to them.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to be a minister of reconciliation. My greatest passion is the spread of the Gospel around the world, for I’m an ambassador and a steward of themysteries of Christ. I bring your Word alive to those in myworld, touching them with the love of Christ and the glory ofyour grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:19-20: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Peter 3:13-22 & Ezekiel 37

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an heir of a mega-rich God! Wealth and riches have no choice but to gravitate towards me. I am rich! 

The Father has put everything in place to ensure that I walk in superabundance while I am here on earth. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me!

I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am conscious of my heritage and the life that is at work in me. 

I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah! 

My life is programmed by God, and there is no hindrance that is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. 

I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah! My hands are blessed of the Lord, and whatever I do prospers! 

No matter how I start, it won’t take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me. 

Today and always, I relish these supernatural blessings that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2020

THEME: GOD THINKS ABOUT YOU. 

MEMORISE:

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Psalm 40:5

READ: Psalm 139:17-18

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

The sand at the beach is literally uncountable, yet the Lord says His precious thoughts outnumber them (Psalm 139:17-18). That is how much God thinks about you and me. No one else will ever think about you that much- not your spouse, not your child, nobody. Nobody will care about you as much as God- your perfect Heavenly Father- thinks and cares about you. Isn’t that awesome.

You may often hear voices in your head saying “No one is going to marry you, you are such a disaster, you are never going to be successful, you will always be at the same point, this sickness will kill you….” But NO! the devil is a liar! Those are not the thoughts of God about you! He says in Jeremiah 29:11:  
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
When you are a true child of the living God, He is always with you. In Hebrews 13:5, He says:
 “…I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”

No matter what you may be going through, God is ever with you, able and willing to help. That is why Psalm 46:1 says:
 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”

Do you know that as a true child of God you are a friend to Jesus? in John 15:14, He says:
 “ Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.”

Jesus loves you so much that He gave His very life for you. The Bible says in John 15:13 that:
 “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

The only way you can repay this love of God is to surrender all to Him and continue walking in His will. He thinks a lot about you, don’t disappoint Him.

REFLECTION:

Isn’t it great to know you are in God’s thoughts and that He wants the best for you always?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:   Matthew 24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11: I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.
1. I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.

o Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2. If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3. Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4. Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
*Seeds ??????Of Destiny* 

_06 November 2020_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: THE DANGER OF IDLENESS* 

?️A lazy person has no deadline and where there is no deadline, there is no headline. 

*SCRIPTURE* ?: By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. Ecclesiastes10:18

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Idleness equals decadence.

It has been established that idleness is a deadly enemy of destiny. A lazy person cannot amount to anything reasonable in life. The indolent cannot fulfil destiny.

*Today, we shall look at the dangers of idleness* .

*1. Indolence is a door way to bondage* 

Idleness establishes the life of an idle person in perpetual bondage. Captivity will always lurk around the idle person. The termination of captivity is not for the idle. Victory belongs only to the strong; the audacious are always victorious. Victory belongs to the fighter and not to the indolent person.

*2. Idleness equals decadence (Eccl. 10:18).* 

An idle life degenerates in the same way an idle tyre goes flat. An idle life degenerates just the same way an idle or unoccupied house degenerates. Idleness equals decadence.

*3. Idleness paralyzes potential (Eccl. 10:18).* 

A man of great potential will become useless in a short time because of the refusal to do anything. He is not profitable to himself; he is not profitable to God and he is not profitable to his nation.

On the other hand, active people are smart people. The more active a person is, the smarter he becomes. A busy person knows how to meet deadlines and get a job done. 

It is very important to know this: A lazy person has no deadline and where there is no deadline, there is no headline. 

Beloved, always engage your hand in something worthwhile and profitable. 

*Remember this: Idleness equals decadence.* 

*ASSIGNMENTS* :

*1. Refuse to attract bondage and decadence through idleness* 

*2. Engage your hands profitably* .

*PRAYER* ??: O Lord, I refuse to attract bondage and decadence into my life through idleness. I receive the grace to accept responsibility, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??DEADLY ENEMIES OF DESTINY (PART 4).* 

*QUOTE* : The blessing of God is always in search of hard workers. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Acts 4-6* 

*AMAZING FACT* ?: A cheetah can go from 0-60 mph in 3 seconds.

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: Grace to escape idleness and its consequences is released upon you in Jesus Name.

Good Morning ??
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2020

*TOPIC: WAIT PATIENTLY*

“I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.” Psalm 40:1

*MESSAGE*
God works according to His own perfect timetable. Sometimes He will act quickly, like He did for Bartimaeus (Mark 10:46-52). But a lot of the time, we will find that He asks us to wait — and we don’t usually like that. When we are struggling with our situation, or eager to do what God is calling us to do, we want God to act straight away, the sooner the better. But He doesn’t work like that, and our impatience won’t move God faster. 

Just because we can’t see Him at work doesn’t mean He isn't working, and it doesn’t mean that He has changed His mind. It just means the timing isn’t quite right yet. So what should we do while we are waiting? 

*1) Pray for God’s will to take priority in your life.* God is the One Who can make known the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). Before He starts anything, He can already see the end goal and the steps that will lead us to it. We just need to be willing to accept His will and say yes to following the path He has laid out for us. 

*2) While you’re waiting, Rejoice.* ‘Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.’ (Habakkuk 3:17-18). Start thanking God today for what He has already done for you, and for what He is going to do in the future on your behalf. Because He will. He absolutely will come through for you.

*ACTION POINT*
 ?️  Spend some time thanking God today for everything He has done for you, for the things He is working on right now, and for everything He is going to do for you in the future.

*SCRIPTURES*
Habakkuk 3:17-18; Isaiah 46:10; Mark 10:46-52

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for everything You have done for me;

2. Father, thank You for everything You are doing for me right now;

3. Father, thank You for everything You will do for me in the future;

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR* 
1 Chro. 21, Ezek. 20:1-44, John 7:2-30
*MORNING TEA ☕*

*FRIDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2020 ?*

*BE SLOW TO SPEAK⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE ?*  
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
_*(James 1:19, NIV)*_ 

_*James 1:19 KJV*_
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath.

*TODAY’S WORD ?*
When somebody gets on your nerves and you feel annoyed, you can't just pop off and say everything you feel. You need to step back, take a deep breath, and think about what you're going to say. Don't speak out of your emotions and let your tongue run wild. Be disciplined and calm down. Some things are better left unsaid. You don't have to win every argument, or comment on every situation, or set everyone straight. Even when you know they're wrong, ask yourself, "Is this worth fighting over?" Just bite your tongue and let it go.

Do you know how many headaches you could save yourself if you would just zip it up and not make hurtful comments you're going to regret later? It takes seconds to say it, but years later the pain may still be felt. It's much better to be slow to speak, to think about what you're going to say, and never damage your relationships.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY ??* 
"Father, thank You for Your goodness, love, and faithfulness in my life. I know that my words are powerful and that I must be disciplined to not speak out of my emotions. I choose to be slow to speak, slow to become angry, and quick to let things go. In *JESUS*' Name, Amen."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM