The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 8th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER.

WE ARE HIS “MANNER OF MEN”.

...What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? (Mark 4:41).

The Lord Jesus, when He walked the earth, was a marvel; a master over circumstances. One day, the disciples, in awe of Him, asked the question we read in our theme verse. This was after He hushed a billowing tempest to sleep..

On another occasion, the disciples had sailed far out at sea when they suddenly saw a figure walking towards them on the water; it was Jesus. Again, they wondered, “What manner of man is this that defies nature?” Think about His ascension to heaven! He simply levitated and went through the clouds into heaven.

It pays to know who Jesus really is. Until you know Him, you can’t have true faith in Him, and you wouldn’t know yourself. Here’s something most extraordinary: anyone who believes in Jesus receives the same life that He has. John 1:12-13 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God…Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

Notice that the latter part says you’re born of God, meaning that you’re born of the same Word that became Jesus. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” James 1:18 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth….”

We’re the same manner of men as Jesus, because we’re offsprings of the Word. No wonder John said, “...as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). All of divinity was tabernacled in Jesus; He was God alive—walking and talking in a man’s body. That same fullness of divinity dwells in you today. Like Him, you’re the living, moving house of the living God. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the temple of the living God, His mobile headquarters in the earth today. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. The greater One lives in me; I’m filled with His fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is garnished by the Spirit of God! I’m the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works.

I’ll do good works on the earth because I am fashioned unto good works! I’ve passed from death to life; sin and all its rudiments have no power over me.

I’ve received an anointing from the Holy one and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. I am a student of the Word; I am taught by the Spirit of the Lord to look beyond these present moments and connect everything I do here on earth to eternity. 

My choices and decisions concerning my family, job, and everything else about my life are founded on the Word. I am full of God’s might; I’m led and guided by the Spirit always! 

I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having a deep spiritual understanding of all things! 

I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently!

I receiveunparalleled advantages, increased grace, unprecedented favour, and prosperity, in everything I set my heart to do. Halleluiah! The power of the Holy Spirit is alive and active in me! 

I’m confident of this very thing, that He who had begun a good work in me is able to perform it until the day of the Lord. Even now, I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! 

I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: 20201003_0838402-1.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: DIVINE MERCY. 

MEMORISE:

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Ephesians 2:4

READ: Romans 9:15-16

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

The only reason why you and I are still alive today is God’s mercy. Divine mercy is that important (Lamentations 3:22).

We can rejoice however, that God is very rich in mercy and as a matter of fact, He is the Father of mercies. He gives His mercy to us as a gift every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23. 2 Corinthians 1:3).

His mercy guides you in your journey through life. In His mercy, you meet certain people who help you fulfil destiny; you also avoid certain people or actions that might lead you astray. It is by this same mercy that I joined the RCCG.

I had wanted to travel abroad on a Commonwealth scholarship. After passing the exams, we were tested on dining etiquette. As a boy bred in the village, I dipped the bread we were served in the stew and stuffed it in my mouth. That was the end. I stayed in Nigeria and became a lecturer at the University of Lagos. It was while I was there that I was introduced to the RCCG. It was pure mercy. Exodus 15:13 says:
“ Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.”

God does not need permission from anyone to show you mercy. Romans 9:15 says:
“For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”

While others may struggle, He can promote you effortlessly. If you ever want to get results, His mercy is the most essential factor.

“But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.”Genesis 39:21

Joseph enjoyed favor with men in the prison because of God’s mercy. If you need anyone to favor you, seek God’s mercy first. He will grant you favor before them in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, show me mercy in every area in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Matthew 12:1-21
           Mark 3
           Luke 6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 8 OCTOBER 2020?*

*BE A BOUNCE-BACK PERSON⚓️* 

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?* 
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold… 
_*(1 Peter 1:6-7, NLT)*_

_*1 Peter 1:6-7 KJV*_
[6] Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 
[7] That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire...

*TODAY’S WORD?* 
Life is full of things that try to push us down. We all face disappointments and setbacks. Maybe you got bad news concerning your health, or perhaps a relationship didn't work out. Maybe you lost your job. It was a setback. When we face setbacks, it's easy to get discouraged or lose our enthusiasm. Too often we are tempted to just settle where we are. But if we're going to see GOD’s best, we have to have a bounce-back mentality. That means when you get knocked down, you don't stay down. You get back up again. It means when disappointments come, you shake them off knowing that what the enemy meant for your harm GOD is going to turn around and use for your good. 

This is a new day. Things are changing in your favor. You need to get ready because there’s a bounce-back coming. You’re going to bounce back from sickness, bounce back from depression, bounce back from bad breaks, bounce back from loss. Keep standing, keep believing, and choose to be a bounce-back person because you are coming out better off than you were before! You are rising higher, and you will fulfill the destiny GOD has in store for you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY??* 
Father in heaven, thank You for Your grace, mercy, and favor. I ask for rain in the time of rain, I ask for increase in Your favor and blessing so I can be a blessing to those around me today and always. In *JESUS*' Name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM