The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 30th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020

. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: FAITH IN HIS WORD

...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour (Matthew 8:13).

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, “...Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find...” (John 21:6). The Bible says, “…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they 
had caught so many fish” (John 21:6 TEV).

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from— the Word of God. The Bible says, “Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God...” (Hebrews 11:3). The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, “You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7).

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, “I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.” When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. 

You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.
Even now, act on His Word. He said in John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”; ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 10:17; 2 Corinthians 4:13; Hebrews 11:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for Your Word is at work in my life mightily. I thank You for the nations of the world are opened unto me. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God, and of his Christ. 

I am reigning in righteousness; thus, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I dwell in the secret place of the most High God, and function with the ability of the Spirit always.

I declare that the Lord is my source; I am plugged into God’s supply system. I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; 

I am plugged to an unending supply. I refuse to think or talk lack; for I am the seed of Abraham. 

consciously take my eyes away from men, my job or business, and focus on God; for He is my source. 

I focus on Him and not the channels, for He’s orchestrating things to my favour and sees to it that I walk continually in abundance. 

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. I declare that all grace; every favour and earthly blessing is mine in abundance, that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient; possessing
enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. 

I have unlimited access to God’s inexhaustible riches. Thank You dear Father, for You liberally supply my every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

You’re my source; wealth and honour come from You alone. Your divine power has given me everything I require for life and godliness. I am plugged into a nonstop supply system, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR THE YOUTH.

MEMORISE:

That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace: Psalm 144:12

READ: Ecclesiastes 12:1-4

1Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

PRAYERS:

1. Thank God for the youths even if you are one yourself. Praise Him for giving them strength, agility and a glorious future.
2. Father, don’t let the devil win over the lives of our youths. Please help them to overcome every temptation that comes their way and don’t let them give in to negative peer pressure.
3. Father, raise youths who will uphold Your name in their generation, youths who will stand for You and will not be ashamed to preach the gospel at all times.
4. Father, whenever we hear from our youths, let it always be good news- news of promotion, great achievements, breakthroughs and miracles, in the mighty names Jesus.
5. Father, anoint our youths greatly and perform great miracles through them.
6. Father, let our youth of marriageable age and status, please let their wedding bells ring this year.
7. Father, let our youths be greater than their parents and the elders of today.
8. Father, don’t let the sun of our youths set prematurely. Don’t let us ever bury our youths.
9. Father, put an end to the wave of depression amongst our youths today. Fill them with joy and put an end to every evil effect of social media in their lives.
10. Father, please deliver our youths from the claws of evil addictions and association. Help them all to find and achieve Your purpose for their lives.
11. Father, as our youths grow, do not let them depart from the path of righteousness. 
12. Your special request to God for the youths.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning the youths, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Every one of us should be a soldier of Christ, especially the youths. We must hold the fort!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 1
 John 1:1-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORT.
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM