The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 27th September
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER.

TRUST LIKE A CHILD

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

Being trusting isn’t the same as being gullible, and recognising this distinction is essential because there’re gullible people who think they’re trusting. 

To be gullible means to be easily deceived. But children aren’t easily deceived; they’re usually trusting. They trust your character. Adults, however, can be gullible. An adult will try to reason out whatever he’s told before he trusts it, and he may not give much concern to the character of the one he’s trusting.

If you hold out a child from the balcony, for example, and ask someone else whom the child trusts to stay at the ground-floor and catch him, the child will be ready to let go because he trusts the one at the ground floor. The child may not know if the fellow downstairs has the power or ability to catch him, but he believes he wouldn’t let him fall. That’s the kind of childlike faith you’re to have towards God.

The Lord Jesus admonished in Matthew 18:3 (AMPC) that we be like little children, “…[trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving]….” He wants you to trust the character of God. His character is made plain in the Word; He never fails. Boldly place your confidence in Him to fulfil His purpose in your life.

Sometimes, many try to “help” God out in doing what He intends. Perhaps, He’s given you a vision or ministered some ideas to you relating to your purpose, and you’re so excited and eager to see everything work out, which is good! But if you’re not trusting and yielded to the Holy Spirit, you may try to play “God.” You may be playing His role by trying to help Him in your own wisdom. But the end result won’t be pleasant.

The best of all is to trust that He alone knows and has the blueprint for your life. Take a cue from Abraham who trusted and followed the Lord even though He didn’t know where God was leading Him. The Bible says, “By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went” (Hebrews 11:8).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I live my life, trusting you wholeheartedly in all things, leaning on your Word and acting on your instructions. I commit my plans, aspirations and desires to you, being fully convinced that you’re more interested in, and passionate for my success than I could ever be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalm 18:30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 2:11-26 & Jeremiah 45

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for my spirit is trained and energized by Your Word to hear and discern Your voice as You lead me in glory, and righteousness. 

Thank You for Your Spirit who guides me to make the right and necessary changes required for my next level of success and promotion in life. 

Through Your Word, wisdom is granted me to function excellently, and I live a fruitful and effective life
in righteousness. 

Thank You for the Name of Jesus is named upon me, and Your divine life that has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! 

That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. 

I thank You for giving me power and authority over all devils, to cast them out, and to cure all diseases! I am eternally grateful for the victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness, which was
for my sake. 

Satan has no place in my home, my body and my finances. Jesus is Lord of all that concerns me. Hallelujah.

Today. I bring forth good things from within me because I have an excellent mind. I have insight into mysteries and secrets; thus, I bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. 

I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you[Image: 20200925_0158472.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 27TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.

THEME: CHALLENGED NOT DEFEATED.

MEMORISE:
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. 2nd Corinthians 4:17

READ: 2nd Corinthians 4:8-12 (KJV)

8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.”
John 15:18

You must be aware that the moment you say yes to Jesus, you have signed up for persecution. 

By mentioning His name alone, you could developed enemies. Yet, He doesn’t want you to worry because He has overcome the world (John 16:33). If as a Christian, you don’t go through any persecution, you may need to check you salvation. Jesus said:

“Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.”
Luke 6:26

Every true Christian will face persecution: at the office, in the family amongst or with strangers. What matters is how you handle it.

Some go back to the world because they cannot stand while some others get stronger after going through it. Which category are you in?

Be deliberate about increasing your spiritual strength. Study your Bible more, pray more, be regular at fellowship with the brethren. This is because surely, your spiritual strength will be tested someday (Proverbs 24:10). 

On such a day, it is how much of God you have in you that will determine your actions.

Those who pray in tongues regularly are supernaturally empowered to withstand any form of persecution.

This is why Paul did not relent in preaching the gospel despite all the persecution he went through; he remained steadfast. Peter denied Jesus before He was baptized in the Holy Ghost, but as soon as the Holy Ghost came upon him, he endured persecution and described it as a good thing (Acts 5:41).

No matter how much the devil challenges you, do not yield. No matter how much you have been threatened to accept a bribe or manipulate figures, stand strong. As long as you stand with Christ, you would never be defeated. He has already overcome the world.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, give me strength to withstand any persecution that the devil beings my way in the mighty name of Jesus. 

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 8-10,

HYMN 24: PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOUR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM