The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 17th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 17TH JULY.

THE WORD IS FOOD INDEED

For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed (John 6:55 NKJV).

There are some who still cry to God to fill them afresh, to satisfy their spiritual thirst or hunger. It’s a baseless cry and may yield no results. He knew we were hungry and He sent the Bread from heaven. Today, any Christian who’s begging and crying to God to be filled is wasting his or her time.

When Jesus said, “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled” (Matthew 5:6), He was only introducing the message that He brought to the Jews; the New Testament hadn’t begun yet.

He wasn’t talking to the Christian, the new creation.
In John 6:35, He said, “...I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” That bread is available to anyone who comes to Him. 

The question then is: have you come to Him? If you’re born again, yes! You’re in Him through the New Birth; so why are you still hungry? The Bread has come; Jesus is the Bread from heaven (John 6:41).

Also, from our theme verse, we read that His Word is the Bread, because Jesus and His Word are one. John 1:14 says, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us….” So, if you’re experiencing spiritual hunger, what should you do? How do you get filled? “Eat” the Word; get under the ministry of the Word of God. Even now, as the Word of God is coming to you through this devotional, you’re being fed; you’re being nourished spiritually.

The Bible says, “...Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4). Rather than sing and cry, “Lord, I’m hungry for you,” study the Scriptures, for only the Word of God satisfies your hunger. 

Now you can understand why the prophet said, “Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts” (Jeremiah 15:16).

CONFESSION

My hunger has been quenched through the Word of Christ which dwells in me richly in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. My life is upward and forward only; I’m fruitful in every good work as I increase in the knowledge of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 6:35; Acts 20:32; 1 Peter 2:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:1-12 & Isaiah 37

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word that builds me up and positions me on the right course in life. 

Your Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Therefore, my path is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. 

Thank You for teaching me the principles of life, and for making me prosperous through the knowledge of Your Word.

I rejoice, knowing that the greater One lives in me, and has anointed me with the supernatural ability to be productive, live triumphantly and win every day in life.

I one with the Father; I carry His divine presence and His influence everywhere I go, dispelling the forces of darkness and super-imposing the principles of the Kingdom in my world. 

I fulfil His will today and dominate my world for His glory. I am filled with the fullness of God! 

My spirit is awakened and stirred up to be independent of circumstances, to bring forth good things always, irrespective of the situation around me.

The Word of God in my spirit produces wealth, prosperity and success, anytime, anywhere, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH JULY 2020.

THEME: WALK IN THE SPIRIT.

MEMORISE:

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:25

READ: Romans 8:6-7

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The moment you become a child of God; you have His Spirit within you.

“That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.’  John 3:6

Being born of the Spirit, you must learn to walk in Him so that you are not drowned by the world and its ways. Fish is born inside water and so cannot survive outside it. Birds are born to fly and can only thrive when they are flying, not when they are hopping. We are born of the Spirit so we thrive when we walk in Him.

When an eagle wants to kill a land animal, it takes it to the air. That is its territory. In the same way, you cannot win the world by using its principles; take the battle to the spirit realm. While you do all that is required in the physical to succeed in life, engage in the spiritual realm to win the battle of your life.

Think in the Spirit. Many of our thoughts leave out the Holy Spirit and thus limits our success. If you always put God in the equation, everything becomes possible. To walk in the Spirit, you must always be attentive to what He is saying at all times. You must ask the Holy Spirit for direction before you take any step. Before you speak, ask Him to give you utterance. Anyone who will walk in the Spirit must pray in tongues regularly; you must also sing in the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 14:15).

The basic secret of progress is consistency. If you will walk in the Spirit, then you must consistently be close to Him. You can’t decide to follow His lead when you are in trouble and then go your own way when you think everything is fine. If you want to walk in the Spirit, then you must surrender completely to Him, whether it is convenient or not.

KEY POINT:

Having the Spirit of God gives you an advantage over the people of the world; use that advantage wisely.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 23-27.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30: WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Friday, 17th July 2020

TOPIC: THE PROOF OF A FOCUSED HEART
SCRIPTURE: Teach me thy way,"O Lord; I will walk in thy truth": unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm 86:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A focused heart is a united heart. It is a heart that is fixed and focused on God.

Earlier on,"we saw the manifestation of a divided heart. We saw that a divided heart prefers other activities above time with God. A person whose heart is divided cannot serve God effectively.
On the other hand, a focused heart is a united heart. It is a heart that is fixed and focused on God. 

Your dedication is not complete until your heart is united with and focused on God.
Sometime ago, a man asked me to follow him to view a property, a seven-bedroom duplex with a basement. 

When I asked him why I should follow him to look at the house, he told me to see it first, and afterwards, he would tell me what was on his mind. I thought probably he was intending to gift the house. 

But the problem was that he wanted me to see the house during the Healing and Deliverance Service time. I asked him if I could go with him after the service but he said “No.” Then I told him that I would not follow him to see the house and that I needed to attend to the service. I refused to follow him because I had an appointment with God at that time.

In addition to my value for God, there were many terribly sick and afflicted people who desperately needed Divine healing and deliverance and it wouldn’t be proper to leave them unattended to. 

At that time, we had been in ministry for more than thirteen years without a house owned by us. We were still living in a rented house. So, the temptation was strong but I couldn’t abandon God and the people who were in need, just because I needed to go and look for where to lay my head.

I didn’t follow that man. He went and never came back. Maybe he got angry because he probably thought I should have chosen him ahead of God and the urgent need to attend to the sick and afflicted in church. 

When God saw it, He must have said, “You won’t lack house forever. ‘I got a house’ will be too small to be your testimony.” And God’s Word came to pass. Since that time, I have been given properties that I have not had time to look at. I was given one in the USA some time ago, but I have not even had the time to see it.

Beloved, you cannot put God first and come last in life. Make up your mind to pursue God whole-heartedly.

Remember this": A focused heart is a united heart. It is a heart that is fixed and focused on God and Him alone.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to give you the grace to resist the temptation of choosing anything above God.
2. Make up your mind to focus your heart on God alone.
3. Determine to sacrifice anything that will take your heart away from God. .

PRAYER: Lord,"I ask for the grace to resist every temptation of choosing anything or anyone above You. Help me to have my heart focused on You Lord, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2)

QUOTE: Without focus there can be no fire. The man who needs fire and passion for whatsoever he has found himself doing needs focus,"brutal focus. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING": Isaiah 7-9

AMAZING FACT: The First Great Awakening was a time of religious revival that took place in the 1730s and 1740s in America. The preaching of Jonathan Edwards,"George Whitefield and others fueled the notion of religious and political freedom which became a cornerstone for the country’s fight for independence and greatly contributed to what America is today.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": As you choose God above anything else, may He do for you what nobody and nothing can do for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 17TH JULY, 2020

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: LORD, SEND THE WIND TONIGHT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 14:15-28

When I was a child, each time there was a wind heralding a downpour of rain, we would run out to locate the nearest tree of orange, mango, avocado, etc, because we were so sure that some fruits would drop. Oh! 

Such is life in the village setup! But those fruits dropped as a result of the wind. Genesis 8:1 says: “And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the water assuaged.” 

God ended the flood but He sent the WIND for practical life to begin (Genesis 8:1). THE WIND IS WHAT IS LACKING IF THERE IS A DELAY IN MANIFESTATION OF DESTINY! The WIND is God’s completion agent! Without the wind, your fasting and prayers may not manifest in the physical! It is the last action before that ELEVATION story!

He also sent the WIND to provide MANNA for His people in the wilderness (see Exodus 16:14-17).
Ah! He sent the wind to divide the Red Sea and delivered His people from the hands of Pharaoh (today’s scripture)! 

That RED SEA confronting you must divide in this 2nd half of 2020 because THE WIND is coming during and on the last-day anointing service of this 14-day WORLDWIDE FASTING PROGRAMME. Get ready! THE WIND IS COMING!

Exodus 10:13 says: “And Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the LORD brought an east wind upon the land all that day, and all that night; and when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts.” The WIND will also judge your haters! 

Then Vs. 21 of today’s Word says: “And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.”

Wow! Did you get that? The same WIND that brought the Locusts that devastated Egypt was the wind that opened and dried up the Red Sea for God’s people! And that shall be the story and end of any demonic Pharaoh chasing your life. 

God will send the WIND of death, calamity, demotion, tears, sorrow, pain and destruction to your haters, mockers and demonic taskmasters in Jesus name in this 2nd half of 2020. Pray now: 

“LORD, SEND THE WIND OF MANIFESTATION in this 2nd half of 2020 in Jesus name! ( Connect your fasting prayers to your, “SEED FOR THE INCREDIBLE WIND” Sowed into the account below and use your “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE”) sent to you on WhatsApp or SMS through the number below. Account for seed sowing:

Guaranteed Trust Bank ACC: 0536832754.
BANK NAME: MANNA OUR. What'sAPP or SMS +2347040382800.
ourdailymannainfor@gmail.com.
Today is Day 6 of the 14-day fasting programme

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led.
2. LORD GOD of Noah, SEND THE WIND OF MANIFESTATION in this 2nd half of 2020 in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 3 days/3 nights).
3. The WIND is God’s completion agent! O LORD, send Your wind of COMPLETION to perfect what You have started in my life, family and ministry (pray it seriously for 3 days/3 nights).
4. O DIVINE WIND, visit the headquarters of every demonic Pharaoh and waste them tonight in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 3 days/3 nights).
5. Pray the above “War Against Haman – 15” (WAR-15) prayer plan now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PROVERBS 8-11
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, July 17, 2020

AUTHENTIC LIVING

Read: Jeremiah 4:19-31

“My soul, my soul! I writhe in anguish and pain! Oh, the walls of my heart! My heart is pounding and throbbing within me; I cannot be silent, For you have heard, O my soul, The sound of the trumpet, The alarm of war. News of one [terrible] disaster comes close after another, For the whole land is devastated; Suddenly my tents are spoiled and destroyed, My [tent] curtains [ruined] in a moment. How long [O LORD ] must I see the banner [marking the way for flight] And hear the sound of the trumpet [urging the people to run for safety]? “For My people are stupid and foolish,” [says the LORD to Jeremiah]; “They do not know Me; They are foolish children And have no understanding. 

They are shrewd [enough] to do evil, But they do not know [how] to do good.” I looked at the earth [in my vision], and behold, it was [as at the time of creation] formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.

I looked at the mountains, and behold, they were trembling, And all the hills moved back and forth. I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the air had fled. I looked, and behold, the fertile land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the [presence of the] LORD, before His fierce anger. 

Therefore says the LORD, “The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not cause total destruction. For this reason the earth shall mourn And the heavens above shall become dark, Because I have spoken, I have decided, And I will not change my mind (relent), nor will I turn back from it.” 

Every city runs away at the sound of the horsemen and archers. They go into the thickets and climb among the rocks; Every city is deserted, And no man lives in them. And you, O desolate one, what will you do? 

Though you clothe yourself in scarlet, Though you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, Though you enlarge your eyes with paint, You make yourself beautiful in vain. Your lovers (allies) despise you; They seek your life. For I heard a cry like a woman in labor, The anguish as of one giving birth to her first child, The cry of the Daughter of Zion (Jerusalem), who gasps for breath, Who stretches out her hands, saying, “Woe is me [my judgment comes]! I faint [in fear] before the murderers.
Jeremiah 4:19-31 AMP

MEMORISE: O Lord, are not Your eyes on the truth? You have stricken them, But they have not grieved; You have consumed them, But they have refused to receive correction. They have made their faces harder than rock; They have refused to return. (Jeremiah 5:3)

EXPOSITION

In the days of Jeremiah, the people of Israel refused to repent before a holy God. Even as the crying prophet declared to them of the Lord's warnings against their sin and rebellion; they had refused to budge. 

What made them so harden with their sin? In the later verses of Jeremiah 5, it seems to suggest that the people loved their sin so much that they were delusional. It seems that they did not believe the words of the prophets: "

The prophets will become wind; the word is not in them. Thus shall it be done with them!" (Jeremiah 5:13).

There could be times when we behave just like the people of Israel. We love our sins so much that we become delusional. 

The Word of God came to us and warned us about our sins; yet we harden our hearts and tried to deceive ourselves that no, the Word cannot be speaking to us. In times like this, the Lord might put people in our midst to rebuke us. We can only pray for ourselves that we be humble, receive the rebuke and resolve to change.

However, having people in our midst to rebuke, or to speak the truth in love is not an "automatic thing", even in the Christian community. It must be intentional. It must be constantly encouraged and built up. We need work on it to cultivate a true sense of living authentically with one another. 

This is so that we can readily help one another, if any of us falls into sin. This is so that we may do away with the unhealthy thinking that we should not confide in one another due to the risk of sabotage or shame. 

A true authentic community fears neither risk nor shame; because in everything that is revealed, confessed and confided, it is done for the glory of God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. May the Lord give us wisdom, courage and strength to be an authentic community of Christians in Jesus' name.
2. Pray that God would give us grace to help one another when we meet with a crisis of faith in our journey with Him.
3. Pray God to rid our churches and societies of fake, pretentious and wolf-like brethren.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 10 - 11; Hebrews 7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM