The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 13th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 13TH JULY.

OVERCOMING ANXIETY

Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God (Philippians 4:6 AMPC).

Around the world today, many are terrified, not just about the future, but even about the present. 

There’s fear and terror, but the word “terror” isn’t new. If you study the Bible, you’d be amazed at how many times it talks about terror. Nevertheless, Jesus assured us of victory over all crises. He said in John 16:33, “…In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

There’s no need for you to have anxiety or panicbouts over anything; you’ve already overcome Satan, the world and every crisis: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). 

Therefore, stop the fear. Stop the anxiety. Anxiety refers to worry; it’s a state of nervousness. But our theme verse says, “Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything….”

If you say, “But I can’t help being worried,” then you’re accusing God of lying to you. You’re accusing Him of asking you to do something you couldn’t do. The fact that He says, “Don’t be anxious,” means you can live without anxiety. 

Your response, therefore, should be, “Blessed be God! I live in the peace and provisions of Christ; I do not fret! He has perfected all that concerns me. Hallelujah!” That’s how you respond to God.

Refuse to have anxiety about your son, your daughter, your husband, your wife, your brother, your sister, your house rent, your health, your job, business, education, or about anything! 

When you do, the Bible says the peace of God that’s beyond human comprehension will garrison your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word that stirs faith in my heart and dispels fear and anxiety. I reject every thought of fear, for I’m shielded from the pain and darkness in the world. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I’m full of might by the Spirit of the Lord, for the peace of God which passes all understanding mantles my heart and mind, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Deuteronomy 31:6; 2 Timothy 1:7; Matthew 6:25-26 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 3:23-29 & Isaiah 33

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for helping me through the knowledge of the glorious Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, to discover the priceless treasure You've deposited in my spirit. 

Now, as I sing to extol Your majesty, in the beauty of holiness, and worship You in spirit and in truth, Your divine power is manifested in my life.

Even now, Your glory is revealed in me, and in my circumstances. I am eternally triumphant by the power of the Holy Spirit. 

I live a joyful, exuberant, and glorious life in Christ; a life of absolute liberty, victory, and dominion over Satan and circumstances. 

Daily, God's wisdom is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dream and visions that He has given me. 

I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health, and family! I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity. 

I bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*??OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.*

*THEME: THE VIRTUOUS WOMAN.*

*DATE: MONDAY 13TH JULY, 2020.*

*MEMORISE:*
“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.” – (Proverbs 31:11)

READ: Proverbs 31:10-31 (KJV)

10. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14. She is like the merchants’ ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16. She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17. She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18. She perceiveth that her merchandise is good; her candle goeth not out by night.

19. She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20. She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21. She is not afraid of the snow for her household; for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22. She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23. Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24. She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25. Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27. She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31. Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Today is my wife’s birthday and there are so many lessons that women, especially young brides can learn from her. She is a powerful woman, I know that. She has many people who take instructions from her, but as powerful as she is, and even though she has seen me in my weakest moments, I have no doubt that I am her head.

It does not matter what is on her itinerary, if I say “I would like you to go with me to so and so place” the best she can do is try to convince me otherwise. If I insist, she would cancel whatever she was to do and come along with me. The Bible in Ephesians 5:23 says: “For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church…”

The husband is the head of the wife. No matter how educated or successful you are, your husband is your head and you must regard him as such at all times. It is a terrible thing for a husband to feel his wife is his head. Many men are misbehaving in their marriages simply because they want to establish that they are the head of their wives.

Also, my wife is my number one fan. She wrote in the book Mathematics of Marriage – which we coauthored, that as my help meet she knows she cannot help me without my instructions, so when they come, her response is “Yes sir”. Busy as she is, she still cooks my meals and serves me herself. Many young ladies these days leave everything to the house help.

My wife still trims my nails for me. There was a time when I was a teacher and was staying far from town. She had to cut my hair during that period. She is the only partner of the Adeboye Corporation; she doesn’t delegate her primary duties to anyone else. Just like the virtuous woman described in Proverbs 31:1-31, I safely rest on my wife. Anything I uphold, she upholds too. Can your husband rely on you?

Make up for your husband’s weaknesses, celebrate his successes, be his number one cheerleader.

I wish my lovely wife a Happy Birthday.

KEY POINT: 
Wife, your husband is your head; if you take care of the head, the body will be fine.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Micah 1-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

HYMN 6: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOME.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
Seeds Of Destiny

A Daily Devotional Guide

By: Dr Pastor Paul Enenche

Monday, 13th July 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPLICATION OF TAKING SIDES WITH GOD

SCRIPTURE: Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp,"and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselvess together unto him. Exodus 32":26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you take sides with God,"you are ready to walk alone if that is what it means to walk with God.

Previously, we saw how the Levites were distinguished from the rest of the tribes of Israel when they decided to take sides with God. Levi, their forefather, was cursed by his father, Jacob, (Gen. 49":5-6); but the curse was reversed when his descendants (the Levites) took sides with God.

Now,"the question is, what is the implication of taking sides with God? It implies being ready to stand alone with God even if the whole world is standing on the other side against you and God. 

That means, if for instance, your family members, your classmates, your business associates, and your community members decide to be on one side against you and your God, you are ready to stand with God. If everybody abandons you because of your walk with God, you are happy to walk alone with God. And you can never be pitiable in life if you take a stand with God.

God changed the Levites, gave them the priesthood, bestowed honour and dignity on them for taking sides with Him.

Let me give you one example of taking sides with God in our contemporary world": the Living Faith Church was formerly at Raji Oba street,"Alimosho in Lagos and the place of worship was over-flooded with people. 

Then God showed His servant, Bishop Oyedepo a new place in Ogun state which was then a forest. When he told the people about that new place, they asked, “Are you sure of this new place? Will people follow you there?”

This was because at that time, there was no road to that place. But he said, “Well, God told me that is the place. It is better for me to sink with God than to shine without Him”. So, he made up his mind and went there with God even if it meant sinking but he never sank. 

Today, out of that place that was formerly a forest, many things have sprung up. Covenant University, which is the number one university in Nigeria, the fourth in Africa and one out of the five hundred leading universities in the world, is standing there in Canaan Land today. 

This is what taking sides with God can do.
Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to take sides with God even if it means walking alone on earth.

Remember this": When you take sides with God,"you are ready to walk alone if that is what it means to walk with God.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Make up your mind to stand with God even if it means standing alone.
2. Refuse to join the company of people to go against God.
3. Ask God for the grace to take sides with Him.
PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to take sides with You,"Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO GOD (PART 2).

QUOTE: The State of your heart and the state of your life matters to God. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Song of Songs 3-5
AMAZING FACT: Isaac Newton (1643-1727),"profoundly changed our understanding of nature with his law of universal gravitation and his laws of motion; invented calculus; built the first ever reflecting telescope; showed sunlight is made of all the colors of the rainbow. 

He was a dedicated church member who spent more time on Bible study than on mathematics and physics.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION": Your life shall turn out as a wonder to your world as you take sides with God in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 13TH JULY, 2020*

*TOPIC: INCREDIBLE DOORS ARE ABOUT TO OPEN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 3:7-13; ACTS 12:10*

The Holy Ghost is using the story of the disgraced HEROD to sharpen your faith in this fasting programme. Our second scripture, Acts 12:10 says: “When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of its own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.”

Note: “…the iron gate leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of its own accord.” They passed about 3 gates and security!

The last big gate OPENED ON ITS OWN! Wow! In this 14-day fasting programme and beyond, closed gates shall open by force! Closed doors shall spring open by a higher divine force! The Lord is speaking to somebody: Your doors shall open again because you are unstoppable! You are entering a season of open doors! Doors of iron will open!

Doors of brass will open! Doors of silver will open! Doors closed by witchcraft powers shall open! Financial doors shall open in this 14-day fasting programme! Marital doors shall open on their own not because you are struggling, not because you are worried, but because DIVINE AUTOMATIC DOORS shall be released over your life! Oh! 

Get ready do dance again! Get ready to change your name to CELEBRITY, because this world shall celebrate you! You shall be called JOY again! The LORD is about to open a door that no man can close! He is about to open a door that no man can argue or debate over! 

The Lord says He is about to open doors or increase! The LORD says, your lost glory is coming back! I see favour and grace coming upon you again! There’s somebody using today’s devotional: You celebrated a testimony which you later lost!

The LORD SAYS: “WEEP NOT! That testimony which was stolen from you is coming back to you again! Your stolen dance shall be returned! You have been loaded with depression over the years, but the Lord says, your stolen joy shall be restored.” *Sow an “INCREDIBLE OPEN DOOR SEED” as led into any of the accounts below of this booklet: GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACC NO: 0536832754.

ACCOUNT NAME: MANNA OUR. or use the ministry's account of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15: GUARANTEED TRUST BANK (GTB) ACCOUNT NO: 0589905777.

NAME: Our Daily Manna. FOR TITHE, OFFERING, SACRIFICIAL SEED AND CHARITY.

You will receive a, “PRAYER PSALM FOR THE INCREDIBLE” which you will pray for 7 days. Also, be at the last-day Lagos anointing service:
NOTE:

USERS ABROAD ARE ADVISED TO USE AN APP CALLED "WORLD REMIT" WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE.
All plans have been made for proper social distancing at the LAGOS Mountain on July 25th, 8am *“JEHOVAH, the DIVINE VACCINE”* will disagree that IMPOSSIBLE case in your life and will provoke that INCREDIBLE DOOR TO OPEN from HIS throne of grace! Pray seriously now!

*TODAY IS DAY-2 OF THE 14-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 97 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 21 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet! Don’t miss the Last-day Lagos ANOINTING SERVICE (July 25th). You can also connect via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaonline. YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Those present physically will receive a piece of my free mantle! Time is 8am Nigerian Time.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, give me a last-minute testimony! I SHALL NOT QUIT in Jesus name.
3. Follow the prayer plan above. Lord, do the UNBELIEVABLE, the INCREDIBLE, the miracle of *“CAN THIS BE TRUE?” in my life!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: PSALM 145-147*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, July 13, 2020

TOPIC: GOD OF MIRACLE
Read Exodus 14:13-28

MEMORISE: But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God" (Luke 18:27)

EXPOSITION

God takes pleasure in working miracles. It is God's way. Miracle neither takes anything from God, nor adds more to Him. 

God uses miracle to bring glory to Himself by making people to believe in His Omnipotence. Whenever God interferes in man's affairs, He brings the miraculous to bear, especially, when the situation at hand is humanly impossible. 

There is a great difference between God's miracle and the great magic as we witness today. Most of what people call miracle today is better described as magic. 

Most of them are staged to win the gullible and unsuspecting mind. We now live in a time when people are miracle crazy.

No wonder they fall for anything in the name of miracle. God's miracles are specially made by God to proclaim His glory not for anybody to showcase himself. Read more about the difference between miracle and magic in the Exodus 7:8-13, Acts 19:11-20.

One good example of God's miracle, that has remained indelible in human history and those encountered it would never forget throughout their generation is how God parted the Red Sea. 

Before then, there was no record of such occurrence. See the Israelite in between a dreaded Egyptian army and Red Sea. Indeed, a miracle was needed for the Israelites to escape mass destruction. And God showed forth His power and the Red sea had no option but to part as God commanded His servant to stretch his rod. What a miraculous God.

All through the Scripture are endless list of diverse miracles God wrought in the affairs of man. Today, God is still in the business of doing miracles. If you can look up to Him, you might just be the next person to be visited with a miracle. 

The man at the beautiful gate was daily expecting to receive alms but a God's move, he got a life-changing miracle, which he never expected. May today be your miracle day with the God of miracle in Jesus' name. Amen.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, I know I am a bundle of miracle, continue to miraculously manifest Your power in my life.
2. Don't let me join the bandwagon of those who are led away with what some people call miracle today.
3. Set free Your servants who have because of money, fame, power been led into using diabolic means, ritual, or sorcery. Bring them back to the fold with genuine repentance, and put to public disgrace those who persist in it.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Nehemiah 2 - 4; Hebrews 1 - 2

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
11 hrs · Public
*RESTORATION TODAY* 

*MONDAY, JULY 13, 2020.* 

*TOPIC: ARE YOU QUALIFIED?* 

_“Now these are they that came to David to Ziklag, while he yet kept himself close because of Saul the son of Kish: and they were among the mighty men, helpers of the war.” 1 Chronicles 12:1._ 

*MESSAGE* 
In 1 Chronicles 12, we see an insight into how David came about his 'mighty men'. Verse 2 tells us that “They were armed with bows, and could use both the right hand and the left in hurling stones and shooting arrows out of a bow, even of Saul's brethren of Benjamin.” In other words, there were specific criteria for enlistment into David's camp. He enlisted those who qualified no matter where the person is from — he even recruited people from the tribe of Saul.

What qualifies you for what you are aspiring or praying to become?  God still qualifies His children by His grace, though. Nonetheless, there will always be some conditions to be met, except your aspiration is not competitive. 

Take time to invest in personal development both in your spiritual and secular life. Faith without work is dead. Always improve on your area of core competence, in line with global trends. You'll then be too qualified to be overlooked. Combine continuous development with humility, you'll be glad you did. 

*ACTION POINT* 
?️ Never stop learning for growth and development.

*SCRIPTURES* 
Proverbs 1:5; Proverbs 9:9; 12:1.

*PRAYER POINTS* 
1. Father, thank You for Your grace;

2. Lord, give me the grace to be spiritually and physically qualified for the position you are taking me to in Jesus' name;

3. When my opportunity for the next level comes, may I not be found unqualified in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR* 
Judg. 6, Isa. 27, 1 Cor. 6.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM