The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 4th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 4TH MAY.

EMPOWERED FOR SOUL WINNING

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness (Acts 4:31).

The only serious evidence that shows anyone has genuinely received the Holy Spirit is soul winning; dynamic evangelism. Everyone who is filled with the Holy Spirit speaks the Word with boldness. The Word enjoins us not only to receive the Holy Spirit, but to be filled with Him continually (Ephesians 5:18 AMPC).

Jesus said, “...If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink” (John 7:37). Having drunk of Him, what should follow? He gave the answer in the very next verse: “…out of his (your) belly shall flow rivers (gushers) of living water” (John 7:38). 

The evidence that you’ve drunk of the Spirit is the gushers—the fountain of words of life that flow from you to the world.

Read the Bible! The most consistent thing that happened after men were filled with the Holy Spirit in Bible days was that they spoke the Word of God with boldness. When the apostles had prayed and got filled with the Holy Spirit, as read in our theme verse, the result was that they spoke the Word with boldness! Their lives manifested that glory to win souls.

The Holy Spirit came into your life to make you a witness. Jesus said: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me…” (Acts 1:8). If you’re timid about preaching the Gospel, it means you haven’t recognized the Holy Spirit in your life, because the Spirit grants you boldness to stand up for Jesus Christ.

You can’t have the Holy Spirit and not know how to win souls. All it takes is for you to take the step; decide to speak to someone about Jesus, and as you open your mouth, the Holy Spirit will put words in your mouth that they can’t resist or gainsay. 

The boldness of the Spirit will be stirred within you. There’s a depth in God you’ll never know until you begin to win souls; therefore, be excited to do it. As you do, you’d enjoy the glory and blessedness of Christianity, beyond what you ever thought possible. Praise God!

CONFESSION

The glorious Gospel of the blessed God is committed to my trust and I’m dedicated to its spread around the world. I’m the custodian of His saving power that unveils His righteousness, eternal life, and destiny for all mankind. I’m His light in a dark world, infused with the ability to turn men to righteousness. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 67:2 TLB; 1 Corinthians 9:16; Acts 1:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 1:19-51; 2 Samuel 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 3:10-23; Psalm 149-150

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the impartation of eternal life to my spirit. When I received Jesus, I received life in its entirety. 

I am full of life, and everything I do exudes the incorruptible life. Divine life emits from me in words and deeds, because as Jesus is, so am I. 

Hallelujah! I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking. 

I am royalty! I am destined to rule and reign in life. Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities.

I’ve overcome the world; I am more than a conqueror; Christ is glorified in, and revealed through me. 

I am an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel of Christ, manifesting the virtues of faith, hope, and love. 

I've been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I live above the sense realm. 

I am fully aware of the realities of our glorious Kingdom, enjoying my inheritance in Christ. Hallelujah! 

I spread the Gospel with passion, fervour, and dedication; the love of Christ is evident in my actions, heard in my words, seen in my character, and reflected in my conduct.

I am bringing salvation to people everywhere, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 4TH MAY 2020.

THEME: TIME TO CHANGE.  

MEMORISE:

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7:14

READ: Matthew 3:5-12

5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Many years ago, during a retreat at the Redemption Camp of the RCCG, a preacher said: When God sends down spiritual revival, even the most pious of men would repent! A person seeking repentance may not necessarily have left the faith; such a one may just have stopped doing the good things he/she used to, which according to the Bible is tantamount to sin. No wonder James 4:17 says: 
“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”

So, why is this the time to change and what exactly are you supposed to change? 

To start with, eternity can begin at any time for anyone of us. Hebrews 9:27 says it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:. Therefore, choosing to wait until tomorrow may be too dangerous. Also, God wants you to change from being cold or lukewarm. He wants you to become committed to doing His will. 

The whole body of Christ needs a revival- whether you are a member, worker or even a pastor. We have to return to our first love, and doing the deeds of righteousness: fasting, praying, in depth study of God’s word, regular fellowship with the brethren, sacrificial giving, faithful tithing and others. Then, God will send His fire to our lives. Can you recall our memory verse?

If we will be refreshed, we must surrender ourselves to God and commit to working on our shortcomings in evangelism, missions and separation from the world. In today’s Bible reading, John confronted the religious leaders of his time with a message of change so they could enjoy the new testament’s spiritual blessings.

Beloved, don’t get so familiar with God’s word that you stop doing the essentials of the faith. We must preach the gospel of Christ to everyone, so that as we have changed, sinners, backsliders, and persecutors can do the same.

ACTION POINT:

Using the Bible as a mirror, check to see where you have fallen short of God’s expectations and begin to effect a change.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 1-2, 15, 22-24, 47, 68.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27:  TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, MAY 4 , 2020.

TOPIC: *THAT I MAY KNOW HIM*

"That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead." Philippians  3:10-11.

*MESSAGE*
When Paul speaks of knowing the Lord Jesus, he stresses the process involved in reaching the desired level of knowledge. These particular points of awareness (knowing the resurrection power, the fellowship of sufferings, and being conformed to His death) are not mere academic achievements, but part of the process of experiencing the life of God through a personal study of God's Word that produces confident knowledge.

John letter gives several key signs on how to "know" the Savior, one of which is keeping God's commandment (1 John 2:3-5). The lifestyle of obedience provides the experience that produces the knowledge. Paul's reference to the power of the resurrection is reflected in the wonderful promise of Ephesians 1:17-21. There Paul says we can know the "exceeding greatness of his power" which was demonstrated in the resurrection of our Lord Jesus--that is very power being beyond anything that can be observed in this or any age to come.

The fellowship that we now share in Christ's suffering is merely the process by which we are "been made conformable unto his death". Paul noted that we were "crucified with Christ" but are still alive since Christ liveth in [us]" (Galatians 2:20). Our bodies are to be "living [sacrifice]" so that we can prove the "good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God," having been transformed by our renewed minds (Romans 12:1-2). These many life processes are what our gracious God has decreased for our ultimate eternal possession--being "conformed to the image of his son" (Romans 8:29).

*ACTION POINT*
A lifestyle of obedience to God's Word guarantees knowing the Lord more and more day by day. Are you a doer or just a hearer of God's Word?

*SCRIPTURES*
1 John 2:3-5; Galatians 2:20; Romans 12:1-2.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank You Father for the privilege of being in a relationship with You;

2. Lord, help me to see You more clearly and love you more dearly in Jesus' name;

3. Father, help me to follow you more nearly in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE OF THE YEAR*
Num. 15 , Prov. 12, 2 Pet.1.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY, 4TH MAY 2020

TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF THE BLESSING
SCRIPTURE: Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:23-24

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing of God on a man can produce results that money cannot guarantee.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Blessing of God is a transmissible spiritual force. It is transmitted by the agency of the priesthood (Numbers 6:23-24).

The priest, the pastor or the prophet, is God's agent for the transmission of the Blessing. He does not only have the duty of preaching and teaching the Word; he also has the assignment of changing lives by the ministration and impartation of the Blessing of God. So, every authentic priest is a mobile blessing channel. He is a blessing in motion.

The Blessing of God on a man can produce results that money cannot guarantee. The Blessing carries qualities that money cannot buy. For example, no one would have heard of Joseph but for the Blessing (Genesis 39:1-5). The Scripture says that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hands.

Now, one mystery of the Blessing is that it orders life's journey and makes a person to be found at the right place at the right time.

When a man is blessed, the unseen Hands of Jehovah orchestrate the circumstances of his life from behind the scene. God, through the Blessing, orchestrates the stages, phases and changes of his life to take him to his right destination.

Beloved, by the Blessing of God, your destiny shall open up. Any man, woman or system that is needed as a channel to catapult you to your next level, God will connect you to them, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The Blessing of God on a man can produce results that money cannot guarantee.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always ask for wisdom and direction from God at the place of prayer.
2. Be patient; never give up on God and His plans for your life.

PRAYER: In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am too blessed to miss direction in life. The Hand of Jehovah is working behind the scene, organising and directing my steps to my high places in life, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MYSTERY OF THE BLESSING (4)

QUOTE: It is not what you know in your head, or what you can quote that delivers you in times of calamity. It is the resident revelation in your spirit. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY BIBLE READING: Job 28-30

AMAZING FACT: Sitting and sleeping are great in moderation, but too much can increase the chances of an early death.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The invisible Hand of Jehovah shall orchestrate the steps and moves you make in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 4TH MAY, 2020*

*TOPIC: HE BLAMED HIS UNIFORM! THEY WILL MAKE MISTAKES THIS YEAR!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 7:1-10*

Just few days after his defeat, Deontay Wilder, the WORLD BOXING CHAMPION who was disgraced and dethroned, blamed his loss to Tyson Fury on the 45-pound costume that he wore into the ring, claiming that they had weakened his legs. 

The world attacked that statement with shock because he wore that costume for over 15 minutes! If he knew it was heavy, he could have taken it off but he still chose to wear it even in the ring.

The costume cost as much as $50,000! So would he have allowed a fifty thousand dollar costume to cost him the match of his lifetime? As I watched that encounter later, I saw pride and a boastful heart!

As 2020 moves on, determine to avoid blame daily for your actions. There is nothing wrong in telling the world your side of any story! We are all human! Indeed, I agree with him. The costume could have cost him his crown because nobody is above mistakes!

But what about the statement he made against the LORD before the match? Ah! Ah! Ah! *Indeed, God can make diviners mad! Yes! Your God can make your enemies to make MISTAKES THAT WILL PROMOTE YOU!* He can make them to wear clothes or say words that will finish you! This man MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE even as a WORLD CHAMPION!

And I remember: Goliath also made a mistake that dried up his boasting – *The front of his head was open and it was good for that stone to strike!* Wow! Decree today that your haters will make IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES this year! 

*Do you know that HAMAN made a mistake that finally nailed him? In the presence of the king, he fell on Esther’s bed/couch.* What? Yes! He was seen on the bed (couch) of the king’s wife! Even poor men do not negotiate their wives; talkless of the pride in kings! See Esther 7:8 (KJV) – “

Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, ‘Will he force the queen also before me in the house?’

As the word went out of the king’s mouth, they covered Haman’s face.” They covered HIS FACE and his star was covered forever! He made a mistake that concluded his case against a seed of Abraham. Fear not! Those fighting you will soon MAKE THAT DEADLY MISTAKE that will conclude them! Arise and pray seriously now! *(Be at the LAGOS Mountain service this Sunday and next Sunday as we send IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES to the camp of your haters and as WE RETURN TO SENDER every mistake programmed against you. Time is 8am. Come with your prayer points. Be ready to pray and cancel mistakes).*

*FOR YOUR MONDAY weekly Prophetic Prayer Points, follow me on my Instagram handle @ourdailymanna_bishopchris and my facebook page: Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe ODM*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree today and this week: My haters shall make IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES that will stop their plans against my star *(Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).*
3. O LORD my God, cause every HAMAH targeting my star to make a MISTAKE that shall make them fall in Jesus name *(Pray it seriuolsy).*
4. Pray about today seriously now. Reverse evil arrows of mistakes in your carer and destiny!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EZRA 1-4*
*BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, May 4, 2020*

*TOPIC:**ENJOYING MARITAL BLISS*

*Read: Matthew 19:3-10*

Matthew 19:3-10 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?

He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

*MEMORISE: And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female'?" 
(Matthew 19:4)*

*EXPOSITION*

Marriage is believed to be one of the most delicate things on earth. It is believed that if one gets it right in marriage, he gets every other thing right, and the chance of making heaven in the end is high. 

To this end, the rate at which marriages are breaking up today, should be of great concern to all and sundry. 

It is on the increase, and Christian marriage is not in the exception. However, this is not the intention of God for this wonderful and glorious institution. God established marriage as the first institution on earth, and He purposefully did so. 

There is therefore the need to understand this purpose and partner with God to achieve it.

To understand the purpose of God for marriage and how to make marriage work well, there is the need to consult the Author for leading. 

When some people consulted Him (our great Rabbi) on whether divorce is appropriate or not, hear the answer they got: 'And He answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh.

Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate" ' (Matt. 19:4-6). "Have you not read" refers to the scripture. No dictionary or encyclopedia has answers for marriage.

The best they can do is define it. The Bible designed it and demonstrated it. So, turn to the Scripture for solution to your marriage, to begin to enjoy marital bliss and breakthrough.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Commit any situation in your marriage to the Lord in prayer, now.
2. Lord, bail out families finding it difficult to cope in their marriages, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, help Christian spouses to depend and focus more on the Holy Spirit and the Bible for proper understanding and fulfilment of their marital responsibilities.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Samuel 26 - 28 & Romans 9*

*May we continue to enjoy God's divine security in our ways as we step out today in Jesus name. Amen..............Shalom*
BETTER LIFE MESSAGE

DATE : MONDAY MAY 4, 2020

TOPIC: GOD IS NOT PARTIAL
TEXT  : John 3:16 “

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Eternal life is the jackpot of destiny hence, Apostle Paul said we should ‘fight the good fight of faith and lay hold eternal life’ because it covers our well-being in this present world and that which is to come. To claim that you are a Christian without a heart-seated assurance that you have eternal life is a wasted life.

Too many people are in active service in church but they are not in touch with God hence, they are easily discouraged and frustrated. The bridge between the redeemed and God is the eternal life, without adequate understanding of this new and real life, the so called believer will be exposed to much hardship and live in misery – 1Timothy 6:12,  1John 5:10-13

God is not partial and would not suddenly become one overnight. His love for mankind is equal and unconditional (sinner or righteous), hence, His best (the only Son) was sacrificed for the sin of all mankind and not the selected or privileged few but His promises and blessings are not without conditions – Isaiah 1:19, 3:10, Exodus 23:25-26, Job 36:11, Psalms 1:1-3,

Also, the eternal life (God kind of life) was equally and evenly distributed to those that will receive and believe in Him not minding the race, colour of skin, country of residence or origin, background, gender, academic qualifications etc. There is no inferior eternal life hence, we all have access to the real life of God.

Eternal life is the higher, better, superior life that the redeemed has over others. It is the fullness of God at work in the redeemed that makes him to be preferred above others.

Refuse to be intimidated or demeaned by others, all that matters in this kingdom is the eternal life of God at work in you with understanding.

FOUNDATIONAL BIBLICAL TRUTH

1.      WE ARE ALL EQUAL BEFORE GOD – Romans 10:12 “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (1Cor 12:13, Ephesians 6:8). The wall of partition that makes for inequalities has been pull down through the shed blood of Christ thereby making us one before Him – Ephesians 2:11-16, Acts 10:34

2.      GOD CANNOT LIE – Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Hebrews 6:18)

3.      GOD CANNOT CHANGE - Malachi 3:6 “For I am the LORD, I change not;therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.”
God remain the same eternally because, ‘He is the same yesterday, today and forever’ – Hebrews 13:8

4.      HE IS TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL - Joshua 1:5
“There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” If you will not fail yourself through compromise, God will never fail you - 
1Thessalonians 5:24 “Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.” Even in our unbelief, He abides faith and will never deny Himself – 2Timothy 2:13

However, it is safe to conclude that, though God is not partial but He has the preferred and the most preferred hence, the inequalities in the kingdom. Acts 10:34-35, Romans 10:12-13, Psalms 102:13-15, Genesis 39:1-9

The most preferred are those who has God’s signature approval on their lives. No matter where you place them, God will always show up for them.

They will succeed where others are failing, they will prosper where others are struggling in poverty. You can’t cage their destiny, even right in the prison and economic lockdown with meltdown they will still flourish like palm tree.

The work of their hands and their career will never know dry season. They are like trees planted by the river side -  Psalms 1:1-3, 92:12-15

The how we respond and when we respond to the scriptural, prophetic and personal Holy Ghost inspired instructions is what determines how preferred we are to God. Delayed and partial obedience is disobedience – Genesis 4:3-7, 12:1-4, Deut 28:1-2

NO ONE IS QUALIFIED TO BE BLAMED FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LIFE EXCEPT YOU. THEREFORE, ALIGN YOURSELF TO DEMANDS OF GOD AS COMMANDED AND NOT AS CONVENIENT, AND YOU ARE SURE TO ARRIVE AT THE TOP.
HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS EQUALLY REAL, MAKE UP YOUR MIND WHERE YOU WILL END UP.

RIGHT NOW, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND THE HEAVEN OVER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO BE OPENED WITH VISIBLE BLESSINGS THAT WILL TERMINATE YOUR DRY SEASON AND YOU WILL FLOURISH FOREVER LIKE PALM TREE. Malachi 3:10, Haggai 2:6-9, Psalms 92:12-15

SEE YOU AT THE TOPMOST TOP.
REMAIN EVER BLESSED.
JESUS IS LORD.
PST ISRAEL AKINSANYA
pstisraelmeg@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM