The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 6th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 6TH APRIL.

ACCEPT REBUKE AND CORRECTION

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

Some people grew up in homes where no one could reprimand them for wrong doing; not even their parents. It explains why, even after giving their hearts to Christ, they still find it difficult to accept correction in the house of God. But that isn’t right for a Christian.

Read our theme verse again; it says God’s Word is profitable for doctrine, rebuke, correction and instruction in righteousness.

You have to learn to accept correction in the house of God, because that’s one of the ways by which the Holy Spirit, through the Word, helps you develop godly character. 

Be humble and pay attention to your leaders as they instruct you in the Word. There’re certain things people learnt in their natural lives before coming to Christ; things that aren’t consistent with the Christ-nature. 

Those things aren’t suddenly put away by salvation. That’s the reason for the renewing of the mind, through meditation on God’s Word. For example, Ephesians 4:31 says, “Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice.” This was written to people who were already Christians.

It’s important that you yield to the Word to mould your character and give you a new mind-set. Refuse to accept and allow your senses to dominate or control you. Don’t be inflated with pride when someone is talking to you, trying to correct you with the Word of God. Accepting rebuke and correction is humility; it reveals your greatness, because truly great people are very humble.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for your Word that’s profitable to me for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and that brings perfection into my life. I’m forever yielded to the lordship of your Word, to mould me in excellence and humility, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 3:16 AMPC; Hebrews 12:6-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 11:1-13 ; Judges 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:1-11 ; Psalm 109

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has blessed me with all spiritual blessings and has made me a blessing. 

I am a carrier and dispenser of God’s innumerable blessings to a hurting and dying world. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the life and nature of God. 

I am fashioned to manifest God’s glory, perfections and grace everywhere I go.

I am the icon of the resurrected Christ, an associate of the God-kind, born to manifest His righteousness and dispense His goodness and excellence. 

I've been called into God's marvelous light; I walk by the same principles of faith by which the Father had made the heavens and the earth! 

Today, by my affirmations of faith, I frame my world and cause the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for me. 

My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 6TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: CONTENTMENT IS PRICELESS.

MEMORISE:

But godliness with contentment is great gain. 1 Timothy 6:6

READ: 2 Kings 4:8-17

8 And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread.

9 And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually.

10 Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.

11 And it fell on a day, that he came thither, and he turned into the chamber, and lay there.

12 And he said to Gehazi his servant, Call this Shunammite. And when he had called her, she stood before him.

13 And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou hast been careful for us with all this care; what is to be done for thee? wouldest thou be spoken for to the king, or to the captain of the host? And she answered, I dwell among mine own people.

14 And he said, What then is to be done for her? And Gehazi answered, Verily she hath no child, and her husband is old.

15 And he said, Call her. And when he had called her, she stood in the door.

16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid.

17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life.

Money can be a blessing or a trap, depending on one’s attitude towards it. Money is a powerful weapon against poverty and plays such a vital role in life that Ecclesiastes 10:19 presents it as the answer to all things. It is this great power and influence attached to money that makes financial prosperity the desire of almost every human being.

Contentment however, is an important virtue that money cannot buy. Ecclesiastes 5:10 teaches that anyone who loves money will never be satisfied with it, and whoever loves wealth will continue to seek more.

I have repeatedly told my children that being wealthy is not evil and there is nothing godly about poverty. A poor person who refuses to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior will end up in hell, while a wealthy person who is born again will surely make it to heaven. When it comes to money, the real issue for us as Christians is our attitude towards it. Some have become slaves to money. Some also worship money and would do anything to get as much of it as they can. 1 Timothy 6:10 says:

“For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.”

I pray for everyone who money has dragged away from God and may be in any kind of sorrow right now: Be delivered today and receive the grace to renew your fellowship with God in the mighty name of Jesus.

Godliness and contentment are gifts from God that money cannot buy. We must be able to say like Apostle Paul “….for I have learned, in whatever state I am, therewith to be content.” (Philippians 4:11). May the Lord break the hold of covetousness over your life and fill you with godliness and contentment in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please fill my life with Your blessings that money cannot buy, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ruth 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 8: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?
o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb!
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE HEART OF THE GOSPEL*

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." 1 Corinthians  1:23-24.

*MESSAGE*
 Any evangelism that fails to mention the crucifixion lacks power. We must not soften the gospel so it seems more inviting to the sinners. The plain truth is, Jesus Christ died for our sins.

To witness effectively, we must confront unbelievers with their sin debt and explain that Jesus gave His life to pay it in full. Preaching the gospel should contain three points: a description of who Jesus is, an explanation of God's only plan of salvation, and what a person must believe and do in other to receive Christ. 

New believers begin their spiritual journey much wiser if they know the source of their salvation. Think about the words to use to spread the gospel. Those with whom you have opportunity to share may know little about Jesus---you might be the only person in their life with any real biblical knowledge. Before going on evangelism, pray and then prepare a message focus on the cross. Then go out and make disciples for Christ!

*ACTION POINT*
Effective evangelism points sinners to their sins and to the full payment of Christ on the cross of Calvary.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 1:22-24.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1.  Father, I receive the boldness to share the gospel in the name of Jesus;

2.  Father, make me an effective evangelist in the name of Jesus;

3. O Lord, let me see many souls come to Christ through my evangelism in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev. 13:24-59, Ps. 117-118, Mark 5:1-20.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 6TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: INIQUITY: THE DESTROYER OF LIFE AND DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: "Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty." Isaiah 6:5 (NIV).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Mentality is corrupted when iniquity is committed.

Sin is behind many destructions and tragedies in life. Sin is a destroyer of life and destiny. Iniquity corrupts destiny. Anywhere iniquity is allowed, destiny is corrupted.

Let me give you four things iniquity does to a person:

1. Iniquity corrupts mentality.
A person’s mentality is corrupted when iniquity is committed. When people are unable to think straight, it is because iniquity has corrupted their mentality. For example, a man sees no reason why he should take care of his wife at home if he is involved with strange women. When his wife asks him for Five Thousand Naira, it becomes a quarrel but when a “Jezebel” on the street needs Twenty-five Thousand Naira, the man can easily release it to her. This is because his mentality has been corrupted. People do things upside down because of the corruption of iniquity.

2. Iniquity attacks focus.
Iniquity attacks focus. For instance, a drunkard is practically in loss of focus because of iniquity. His mind is diverted from the important things of life. He focuses on useless and aimless things. It is not possible to be focused on the real issues of life when your focus is distracted by iniquity.

3. Iniquity attacks potential.
Iniquity weakens a person’s potential, capability, strength, and sharpness. Some time ago, I heard T. L. Osborn say that whenever you allow sin in your life, something dies inside you (Romans 6:23). The person may be alive physically but something has died in him. Something dies in you when you take money you are not licensed to take.

4. Iniquity ultimately ruins destiny.
Reuben, the firstborn of Jacob had no stand on earth because of sin (Genesis 491-4).
Beloved, what is my counsel? Don’t allow sin to ruin your great future. Resist the lifestyle of iniquity by all means.

Remember this: Mentality is corrupted when iniquity is committed.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to resist sin at all cost.
2. Always ask God for the grace to live right.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to live in uprightness always. I receive Your Help to maintain a lifestyle of integrity, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: The money that does not belong to you that you take; the woman that does not belong to you that you sin with, will hinder you from having access to what God planned for you on earth. Take it from me: taking what is not yours, forbids you from having what is yours. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A lion’s heels don’t touch the ground when it walks.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 13-15

PROPHETIC WORD: Grace to uphold sharpness of mentality through escape from the paths of iniquity is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 6TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE SIN OF “HOW WILL IT HAPPEN
BASIC SCRIPTURES: (LUKE 1:26-35; 1 CHRONICLES 21:1)

Welcome! Begin today’s devotional encounter with this amazing scripture containing an amazing question by millions everyday: Luke 1:34 says: “The question (paraphrased) is “HOW WILL IT HAPPEN?” Then be reminded of Vs. 1 of 1Chronicles 21 – “And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.”

The question is: Why did David number Israel? Why would he carry out a census of God’s own people and nation without permission from God? When David fought against Goliath, he was inspired by God to do it!

When the Amalekite invaded Ziklag, the hometown of David at the time and burnt down everything David and his men had, and took their wives and children captive, David enquired from God about what he should do and God told him the next step to take. But why would David number Israel without hearing from God?

Well, THE HOLY GHOST WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT – the issue here was not just about numbering Israel but about THE MOTIVE OF THE EXERCISE. Oh, thank You LORD Jesus! The motive was wrong and it was the wrong that provoked God. David carried out that census in order to ascertain the military might of Israel.

He wanted to know what was left of his army in the event of war or enemy invasion. He was asking himself: “DO I HAVE THE REQUISITE MILITARY STRENGTH, INTELLIGENCE AND EXPERTISE TO FACE MY ENEMIES? HOW WILL I CONQUER MY ENEMIES with my current number of personnel?

It was the sin of ‘HOW WILL IT HAPPEN?’ ‘How will I defeat my enemies?” But David forgot the God who elevated him from the last to the first; from number 8 to number one among his brethren! Ah! He forgot the God of the 5 stones and a sling!
He forgot that the God who used ONE STONE to paralyze the entire nation of the Philistines could use just one soldier to devastate a million enemies! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that no matter your many life’s battles and enemies, no matter your unfulfilled dreams and expectations, etc, don’t engage in the sin of “HOW WILL IT HAPPEN?”

Learn from David and Mary today! Mary had a good motive, she believed God that faithful is He who had promised and who will perform it, and she became a star! How your miracle will locate you is NOT your business! It is in the hands of your God and He will shock you for good this year because He is working behind the scenes for you! Refuse to worry or doubt! Hold on, trust God and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. Lord, I repent from the sin of “how will it happen?” as it concerns me in Jesus name.
3. My elevation good news shall not pass me by. Spirit of doubt, be arrested by fire.
4. Pray seriously about today now. Cancel satanic provocation and regrets!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (2 KINGS 1-3)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

REFRAIN:

When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, April 6, 2020*

*TOPIC:**THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!*
*Read: Philippians 2:5-11*

Philippians 2:5-11 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
*MEMORISE: Therefore God also highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name (Philippians 2:9)*

*EXPOSITION*

We need no scientific proof to know and accept that the name of Jesus Christ remains the most popular and called Name in the Universe. Even those who don't know the unusual Man, call Him, and He hears and answers out of His mercy, and according to His eternal will and redemptive purpose.

At a time, they saw a trailer approaching them while trying to cross a very narrow bridge! There was no time again for either of the vehicles to wait or negotiate! So, the matter of running into the speeding trailer was no longer one of the options but the only option! 

The Bishop's wife started shouting "Jesus", countless times! The Bishop suddenly shouted "Jesus!" just once and both the trailer and the car stopped! They became stationary to the confusion of the drivers!

That is just a minute part of what Jesus Christ can do (Mk. 10:27). When you are in crisis, call Him, how He loves to be called - in holiness and faith. Without faith, call Him million times, except for His mercy, it will look as if nothing changes (Jas. 1:6-7). You don't call Him with any iota of doubt in your heart. Believe when you call Him; He hears you and He will swing to action.

Remember the disciples and the stormy sea. They had Jesus Christ at their disposal, but not until they called upon Him, the raging storm continued (Matt. 14:30). Do you know what calling Him by His name really means? It implies absolute trust in that wonderful name (cf. Psa. 18:3). Don't doubt! Don't say "I have been calling Him... but He has not answered..." He listens and hears you, and will definitely answer you, if you keep on calling Him (Lk. 11:8; 18:4-8).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, help me to build undoubting faith and trust in Your unfailing, wonderful name.
2. Lord Jesus, for Your name's sake, perfect everything that concerns me timely, and I will forever praise You.
3. Lord Jesus, for Your name's sake, let Your Gospel prevail over all its enemies in this land, no matter the garbs they put on - politics, religion, entertainment, academics, etc.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 12 - 14 & Acts 9*
*God let your healing flow through our land, this we ask for in Jesus name. Amen........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM