The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 28th Feb
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (MARCH PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*KEEP LOOKING…*

Wednesday, February 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:25).*_

The Word of God is a mirror. The Bible says, _*“But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord”*_ (2 Corinthians 3:18). When we look into the mirror of God, we see ourselves. We see the glory of God. The natural mirror portrays earthly reflections, but God’s mirror, His Word, is the perfect mirror that shows you who you are and exactly how God sees you.

The more you look into the mirror of God, the more you’re changed to become what you see. So, keep looking, because as you look, you’re metamorphosed; your life becomes increasingly excellent. But if you take your eyes away, you’d live a confused life because you’re looking at the wrong thing. Our opening verse says, _*“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”*_

James 1:22 says, _*“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.”*_ If you’re a doer of the Word, when you look into God’s mirror, you don’t forget who you are. The one who doesn’t do the Word has an identity crisis.

No matter the challenges you face and the troubles that may come your way, stick to the Word. Always remember what the Word says about you: you’re more than a conqueror; greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. Maintain this consciousness.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your Word transforms me from glory to glory, and instills in me the mindset of the just. I’m a doer of the Word, and not a hearer only. Therefore, I’m blessed evermore, living transcendently over and above sickness, disease, Satan and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 19:7* The law of the LORD [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD [is] sure, making wise the simple. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:18 AMPC* And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 12:2* Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Mark 8:27-38, 9:1-13,
Numbers 5-6

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 22:11-30,
Psalm 46-49

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://rhapsodyofrealities.org/partner/influencers

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH FEBRUARY.
I affirm that the Father has given me His Word, to show me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable heart! My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling God's plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything. Jesus paid the price for all things; and now I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and increase. I refuse to compare myself to anyone else, but measure my success base on my assignment here on earth. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith-filled affirmations, I am framing my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah.
( SPECIAL GIFT http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM