The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 15th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 15TH MARCH

HEAVENLY WORDS

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak (John 12:49-50)

Jesus tells us in the verse above that His words are the Father’s commandments; everything He said came from the Father. In other words, the Father gave Him a commandment of what He should say or what He should speak. What He said in the next verse is even more inspiring. He said, “And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak” (John 12:50). Amazing!

In John 20:21, Jesus said, “…peace be unto you. As my Father had sent me even so send I you.” Notice that He wasn’t only talking to James, John, Peter or the other Apostles, but to us today. Thus, the same way He spoke the Father’s words, we’re to speak heavenly words; divine words. We’ve been given a commandment of what we should say, and what we should speak.

In Christianity, we don’t live for ourselves; we live for Him. We don’t speak for ourselves or from ourselves; we speak for Him, and from Him, just like Jesus. We have words given to us to speak. Hebrews 13:5-6 says “…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say….” Speak heavenly words. Speak heavenly words like Jesus, and live the life of heaven on earth.

God designed divinity to be released through words! Words are unlimited and eternal; they go into the realm of the spirit. You can speak from your closet and it will have impact anywhere in the world. Therefore, when you have a situation to deal with, meditate on the Word; soak your spirit in the Word until only the Word comes out of your mouth; divine words from heaven. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

My life is the testimony of God’s grace. His mercies and compassion surround me every day! I walk in His glory and perfection today, manifesting His righteousness and exercising the dominion of the Spirit in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 11:23; Proverbs 6:2; Romans 10:9-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:1-25 ; Deuteronomy 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:32-44 ; Psalm 78

#TALKINGSESSION 

15TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word, and the blessings that I experience for affirming Your Word in consent. I am flourishing in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth. 

Thank You for enriching my life with Your precious Word and for enabling me with the ability to meet my needs supernaturally and be totally independent of man and circumstances. 

I experience supernatural increase in every area of my life as I put Your Word to work. I am up and alive; the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me; my success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word.

I am unique; fearfully and wonderfully made. I am the only one of me You have, and I’ve made the choice to be the best for You. There’s no failure with me, because I am Your product, and Your product doesn’t fail, because You don’t fail.

I prosper in all things, and bring You pleasure in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 15TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: EVANGELISM TIPS: PRAY FOR THEM.

MEMORISE:

They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work? John 6:30

READ:  Luke 9:1-2

1Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.

When going to speak to someone or a group of people who are religious, but are not born again, prayer is an excellent tool to draw their attention. In Nigeria for example, if you want to evangelize in a bus, because the people generally believe that prayers are effective, you can start with a short but powerful prayer asking God for journey mercies. When you have their attention, you can go ahead and preach.

“Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.” John 4:48

When people see signs, they will believe. Ask the people you wish to evangelize if they would like you to pray with them concerning any need they have. After you have prayed and God has answered the prayer, it will be easier to convince them to accept Christ. Many years ago, I had a team of youth who I had trained in evangelism. I had taught them that, when they encounter anyone who wouldn’t listen to them, they should simply ask if there was any issue the fellow wanted them to pray with them about. One day, they got to the house of a herbalist, who was antagonistic. They said “Baba, we know you are very powerful, but is there anything at all that you have not been able to solve? We want to pray about it.” He told them that every time he got topped bleeding and he was ready to accept married, once the bride got pregnant, she would begin to bleed and bleed until she died. Now he had married again and his new wife was pregnant but, like all the others, she had begun to bleed and was close to death. My children prayed a simple prayer and left. They had only been gone for a little while when they heard someone calling them from afar. They looked back and saw the herbalist chasing after them, when he got to them, he said his wife had Stopped bleeding and he was ready to accept Jesus into his life.

ACTION POINT:

Ask God for the gifts of the Spirit so that you can use them to bring more people to Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 14-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

1. I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
o Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2. If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3. Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4. Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 15 MARCH 2020?*

*LET IT GO QUICKLY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
_*(Ephesians 4:31, NIV)*_

_*Ephesians 4:31 KJV*_
Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Bitterness is always knocking at the door - people do you wrong, you didn’t get the promotion, you came down with an illness. You can’t stop difficult things from happening to you, but you can choose how you respond to them. If you hold on to the hurt and dwell on the offense, you open the door to bitterness, which poisons your attitude to the point where you see everything in a negative light. It will steal your dreams and rob you of your joy.

When something unfair happens that you don’t understand and the question, “Why did this happen?” comes up, let go of it quickly. GOD sees what’s happening to you. He knows what wasn’t fair. He knows how to bring you out better. Trust Him to be your vindicator. The longer you dwell on it, the more you let it bother you, the deeper it gets rooted in you. The key is to forgive quickly and let it go.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You see everything that has happened to me, every unfair thing. Thank You that I can let go of it and forgive quickly before bitterness can come in. I declare that You are my vindicator, and You will make my wrongs right. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 15TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE ATTITUDE OF INGRATITUDE – THE TRAGEDY OF LOT

SCRIPTURE: And Abram said unto Lot, Let there be no strife, I pray thee, between me and thee, and between my herdmen and thy herdmen; for we be brethren. Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left. Genesis 13:8-9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fruitfulness ends where thankfulness ends because to be thankful is to be fruitful.

One of the most tragic accounts in the Bible is the account of Lot and his family. Lot was Abraham’s nephew who Abraham brought up in his house. A time came when there was strife between the herdsmen of Lot and those of Abraham. 

This led to their parting ways and the eventual crash of Lot’s destiny. Lot moved from a very solid destiny to become history. He moved from the realm of fame to the realm of shame; from the realm of popularity to irrelevance and obscurity. 

Lot was shamefully ordered out of Sodom and Gomorrah without carrying a penny. He lost his wife who became a pillar of salt. Furthermore, he had immoral relationship with his two daughters and that led to the birth of the bastard generations of the Amorites and the Moabites.

Now, one reason for the tragedy of Lot was the attitude of ingratitude. It is that attitude that does not know how to say, “Thank you.” The only appreciation Abraham got from Lot was competition and quarrel.

Beloved, it is only great fools that are not grateful. God did meaningful things in the life of Lot as a result of his connection with Abraham but Lot did not appreciate God for the connection.

I would like you to take note of these points on gratitude:
a. Where your gratitude stops, there your altitude stops.
Anytime you stop thanking God, He stops lifting you.
b. Fruitfulness ends where thankfulness end.
To be thankful is to be fruitful.
My counsel is, make the choice for gratitude. Refuse to be ungrateful to God. Be thankful to God always regardless of the condition you find yourself.

REMEMBER THIS: Fruitfulness ends where thankfulness ends because to be thankful is to be fruitful.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Always show appreciation to God and to your fellow man for what you have received from them, no matter how little it may look.
2. Do not take anyone God has sent your way for granted; be grateful always.

PRAYER: Lord, I am grateful to You and to the people You brought into my life. Thank You for Who You are and What You are to me. Receive my gratitude, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE LOT TRAGEDY – HINDRANCES TO EXISTING AS A GENERATIONAL BLESSING
QUOTE: When a man’s conscience is not alive, his character can never be correct. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Kings 1-3

AMAZING FACT: Sir Isaac Newton was a devoted Christian, to the amazement of many. 

Mathematician, astronomer, craftsman, theologian and physicist, Sir Isaac Newton, best known for his work on gravity, was a Christian since his youth and wrote passionately in defense of the Christian faith. Newton made a huge contribution to science. He laid the foundations of modern calculus and his discoveries led to several breakthroughs in recent centuries.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to avoid and escape the error of Lot is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 15TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE 2019 FIFA FAIRPLAY AWARD: CONSIDER OTHERS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11; HEBREWS 10: 23-24*

In April 2019, an unusual event happened in the world of football. Leeds United and their 64 year-old very experienced manager, Marcelo Bielsa, were chasing automatic qualification to the English Premier League (EPL). 

The Leeds United squad faced Aston Villa at Elland Road. Mateusz Klich, a Polish midfielder, put Leeds United in front when he scored the first goal of the match. While Klich scored that goal, Aston Villa forward Jonathan Kodjia was down with an injury. The goal scored by Klich resorted into a free-for-all fight between players from both feams.

*Before the game resumed, Bielsa ordered his players to allow Aston Villa to equalize!* UNBELIEVABLE! ALLOW YOUR “ENEMY TO EQUALIZE? Albert Danquah Adomah was then allowed to run through and level the game. As Adomah tried to score, Pontus Jansson, a defender with Leeds United, tried to stop him because the manager ‘s decision did not go down well with him.

At the end of the day, the game ended 1-1.That result paved the way for Sheffield United, who were Leeds rivals to gain an automatic spot in the EPL. Wow! PUTTING OTHERS FIRST! The action of Marcelo Bielsa and the entire team didn’t go unnoticed. FIFA saw and noted what they did. When it was time to give awards, *Leeds United and their manager won the 2019 FIFA Fairplay Award.* In giving them that award, the following statement was posted on the FIFA website:” 

*Some residents of planet football consider winning the ultimate, the only purpose or playing the sport. For others though, there are values which need to be held even higher than those which bring victory.* What was at stake in the match of APRIL 2019, makes Bielsa’s act of sportsmanship all the more remarkable. 

BIELSA! What a man! In this year 2020, the Holy Ghost wants you to sometimes put the interest of others FIRST! We live in a selfish world, where consideration for others can sometimes become a rare find.

The average human being is selfish and self-centered. Ths is the reason why today’s scripture urges us thus, Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others” Philippians 2:4). It is Simply saying, consider others also. A wise man said, *“Consideration for others is the basis of a good life, a good society.”*

A.A. Milne reasoned it this way, “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” *It is not every time you think you are right that you claim your right!* There are some times that you let certain things go, just the way Leeds United did. It does not make you a lesser person than you are; rather it brings to the fore the higher virtue you carry. *By doing that, you are showing that CHARACTER is stronger than CHARISMA!* Hebrews 10:24 says that such actions provoke love and good works! Consideration for others is an act of nobility. As you go out today and indeed in 2020, consider someone DAILY. It is a noble act! It never goes unrewarded! Pray now!

*Give out a carton or copies of this devotional and text/Whatsapp me on +234 -903-264 8292 or e-mail me at orderodm@gmail.com and I shall respond prophetically).*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have been SELFISH and SELF-CENTERED in the past!
3. You ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN, you cannot accuse me again! The BLOOD of Jesus is speaking for me DAILY this year in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 4-7*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 15, 2020*

*TOPIC:**NIGHT OF CHANGE*

*READ: Genesis 32:22-32*

Genesis 32:22-32 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.

And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.

And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.

Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.

*MEMORISE: For judgement is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgement (James 2:13)*

*EXPOSITION*

Jacob was commanded to go back to Bethel, and he obeyed God. Where are you: in Bethel or at Padan Aram? You must go back to your husband, and reconcile with your wife, if you need the mercy of God. Obedience to the Word of God brings mercy. 

No matter the level of your spirituality, Bible reading and commitment to the service of God, you cannot overrule the Bible on forgiveness and obedience. You cannot deny your husband his lawful rights in the family and claim that you are religious. So also, you cannot treat your wife as a slave/property, and tell her you are doing those things under anointing.

Jacob got to a place of his journey and he had to fight the destined battle that would transform his situation. The battle that was fought at night was indeed stronger than his might. He had to fight a spiritual battle with a heavenly being with the arm of flesh, yet mercy from God stood for him. The same mercy can stand for you against all battles of your glory. Jacob's situation had the mercy of God availing for him. Mercy will prevail over your night. Amen.

That night, God showed him mercy from heaven, his name was changed from being a supplanter to prince with God. It was just one night. Rise today and pray for the mercy of God. The same God whose mercy turned Jacob's situation around is forever available to bail you out (Psa. 50:15; 55:16; 86:7; 91:15; Jer. 29:12; 33:3).

Remember our Memory Scripture: 'For judgement is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgement'. You must show mercy to people around you, so that mercy can be shown to you from God. 'Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy', says Jesus Christ (Matt. 5:7).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, show Your mercy over my lingering situations, today.
2. Lord, let your mercy transport me to the land of my fulfilment.
3. Pray for those tagged by people as 'barren', that God should turn them to parents of their own biological children, miraculously, this year, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 32 - 33 & John 8*

*HAVE A REFRESHING TIME IN HIS PRESENCE............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM