The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 14th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 14TH MARCH

CONTINUOUS TRANSFORMATION

And have clothed yourselves with the new [spiritual self], which is [ever in the process of being] renewed and remolded into [fuller and more perfect knowledge upon] knowledge after the image (the likeness) of Him Who created it (Colossians 3:10 AMPC).

The Greek word translated “renewed” above is the verb “Anakainoo,” and it means a qualitative difference, in terms of newness and quality. It’s a word that describes a keyword in 2 Corinthians 3:18: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

The Greek word translated “Changed” is “metamorphoo”; a change in state, form, kind, quality or glory; a continuous transformation. But how is it done? It’s through knowledge, full and exact knowledge (Greek: “epignosis”). 

This isn’t just the knowledge of mere or distant 
acquaintance, but one that relates with that which is known. You’re being renewed in this full knowledge of God which you gain through meditation and revelation.

In “Epignosis,” you become what you know; the knowledge that’s granted you transforms your life. As you receive God’s Word into you, your spirit is renewed, refreshed, polished anew; you glow more and more! It’s the reason you must let the Word of God dwell in you richly, because the more you know Him, the more the glory, grace, wisdom and effectiveness of the Spirit are manifested and increased in your life.

The Lord Jesus said in John 6:63, “It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” It’s only God’s Word that can impact, transform, brighten and glorify the human spirit.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the knowledge of the Word and the transformation it brings to my spirit. As I meditate on the Word, my heart and mind are open to have a full, deep and intimate relationship with the Word. Therefore, I grow in grace, and continually, your glory, power, beauty and perfections are manifested in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:17; Romans 12:2 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 16:1-20 ; Deuteronomy 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:21-31 ; Psalm 75-77

#TALKINGSESSION 

14TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord, I thank You for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets and filling me with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. 

Thank You, for You’re the One who is active, alive, and working in and through me, both to will and to fulfil Your good pleasure. I am strengthened by the Word and Your Spirit, to express Your goodness and love to my world today; I live to fulfil Your purpose and help others do the same.

I’ve received increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world and the regions beyond. 

I am fervent in soul-winning and intercession; through me, the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men, destroying the shackles of bondage and darkness, and lighting up in them a passion for Christ and His righteousness. 

Thank You, for I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge; therefore, I am wise, innovative, creative, inventive and ingenious. 

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 14TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: EVANGELISM TIPS: SHOW LOVE FIRST.

MEMORISE:

We love him, because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

READ:  James 2:15-16

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

Everybody responds to love. If you want to talk to anyone about accepting the one who is love Himself, then you should at least show some love to the fellow first and foremost. An evangelist must be full of smiles at all times. The person you are going to talk to may be going through a hard situation and your smile may just brighten his/her day.

You should always ask yourself when going on evangelism “What does this person need?” If the need is taken out of the way, then he/she can listen to you. You can’t be talking about Christ to someone who is hungry and expect him to listen, but if you came with food, then they would. A woman with a crying baby is more likely to listen to you if you help calm the bady first. 1 John 4:16 says:

“And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.”

There is nothing too big for you to do if you want to win a soul to Christ. If you meet the fellow washing clothes or their car, join them. Don’t feel too big to do it. When you show humility, they see Christ in you and can easily believe your message. God throws a party in heaven when one single soul is won to Christ. What could be too hard for you to do to make your Father that happy?

If the people you’re sharing the gospel with perceive you as someone who cares about them, they would see God like that too. If on the other hand, they see you as someone who only cares about himself and does not seem to be behaving like the loving God they have always heard of, they push your message aside. Now, I know that some people will try to take your love for granted. If you cannot find a polite way to stop them from doing that, then allow them. If your message does not convert them, at least they will never forget your Christ-like character.

KEY POINT:

Nobody can resist a show of love. That is the way to get potential converts to listen to you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MARCH 14, 2020

TOPIC: *YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING*

"For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10.

*MESSAGE*
When all get tempted to do so many things because we want to please people. There is a wisdom to glean from something Mother Teresa said in her lifetime; she said: Never worry about numbers. Start with one person at a time and always start with the person nearest to you.' In other words, she is saying that we can't do all the work, because there's only one of us. And indeed, when we try to do all the work, sometimes it can be a subtle indicator that we want to please people and look 'successful' rather than wanting to be faithful to God.

In our text for today, Paul was saying that he's not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. That must be our lifestyle, too. The real goal is set by God. As long as we are willing to bless whoever is closest to us, we are doing God's work. This isn't to say that God can't 'do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think' (Ephesians 3:20). He's well able. But the point is to start small and continue one step at a time. God will reward you.

*ACTION POINT*
Lay aside all your efforts at achievement, and stop being frustrated for not doing enough. Ask God to show you His love afresh and to show you someone nearby who you can bless.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ephesians 3:20; Acts 5:29; 2 Corinthians 5:9-11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for my past failures and the lessons You have taught me through them;

2. Lord, grant me the grace to be successful in my endeavour in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me the grace to stop comparing my success with any other person's that I may serve You without prejudice in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 31; Psalm 79-80; Acts 18:23-19.20.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

#SATURDAY , 14TH MARCH 2020.

#TOPIC : THE DANGERS OF DEPRESSION.

#SCRIPTURE : "Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out". Proverbs 20:5

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The Presence of God is the centre for joy; it is a joy station.

The Word of God reveals that there is a connection between your joy and your wisdom. It is with joy that wisdom is drawn out of a man's heart (Isaiah 12:3). Wisdom is principally a product of the mind. So, whatever affects the state of the mind affects the flow of wisdom.

This is why the negative emotions of depression, fear, doubt and anger affect the productivity of the mind.

Now, one major enemy of joy is DEPRESSION. It is an enemy that must be dealt with knowing fully well that your wisdom is determined by your joy.
Now, what are the dangers of depression?

1. Depression shuts down the mind (Proverbs 5:20).: Depression makes it impossible for people to access what the mind has to offer in terms of ideas, answers and solutions. The mind functions at its best when it is relaxed in joy.
2. Inspiration is impossible with depression: (2 Kings 3:11). The Holy Ghost is the vehicle of joy, so, when the Holy Ghost is absent, inspiration will be lacking.
3. Depression paralyses action:

A depressed person cannot pray or study, thereby depriving himself of wisdom.

Now, the wisdom of God for handling depression is to make the choice for joy. Joy is a choice and not a gift (Habakkuk 3:17, 18). Do not allow people to determine your joy because the devil knows that your joy determines your strength, wisdom and the anointing on your life.

My counsel is, look at your future with excitement (Jeremiah 29:11), and make the choice to rejoice always (Philippians 4:4); make up your mind to fight depression from your life.

#REMEMBER THIS : "The Presence of God is the centre for joy; it is a joy station."

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Fuel your joy by studying the Word, praising and worshipping God.
2. Determine to live a joyful life.
#PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for the joy of salvation. I receive the joy of the Lord today and I decree that nothing shall steal my joy, Lord in Jesus Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "YOUR JOY AND YOUR WISDOM."

#QUOTE : "A man or woman, whose life is given to the worship and the praise of the Master can never remain unknown". Culled from "ALABASTER BOX" by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

#DAILY READING : 1 Kings 20-22.

#AMAZING FACT : Jonathan Edwards was an American revivalist preacher, philosopher, and Congregationalist Protestant theologian. Edwards is widely regarded as one of America's most important and original philosophical theologians, known for his popular sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God," a classic of early American literature.

#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The *three power-
packed Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome, The Lord's Garden, Airport Road, Abuja.* Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Every root of depression is cursed out of your life today in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 14TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE STOLEN AMBULANCE: HOW MUCH DOES AN EXCUSE WEIGH?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 3:1-19)

Sometimes in July 2019, a man from Texas stole an ambulance from a psychiatric hospital where he was once a patient. The amublance was taken just after midnight from Cypress Greek Hospital in Houston Texas, a mental health medical facility.
The ambulance was said to have been taken so easily by the man because its engine was left running and the man was familiar with the hospital because he had been a patient there before. The man who was described by police to be in this sixties took the ambulance to buy chicken and cigarettes.

When staffers noticed that the ambulance was nowhere to be found, they called the police around 2:30am. Officers using technology, tracked the ambulance to a nearby gas station where they found the man sitting in the vehicle with fried chicken and cigarettes. When the police asked him why he stole the ambulance, he told them that he needed it as a ride to run some errands.

Further investigation revealed that he had needed used the vehicle to run some errand which included a food stop at KFC. News further reported that despite the reasons he gave, he was taken into custody and was charged for unauthorized used of a motor vehicle.

Apart from this case, that same month a woman was arrested in New Mexico because she refused to pay for her order in a drive-in. When the server asked her to pay for her meal, she was said to have told the server that she took the order for God to pay. There is no doubting the face that life is not a bed of roses.

This fact was acknowledged by Job of old when he said, “Man is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble” (Job 14:1). The tough nature of life however is not a licence to give excuses for one’s failure. Benjamin Franklin said, “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” Agatha Christie added, “To rush into explanations is always a sign of weakness.”
In today’s Bible reading, Adam and Eve each gave reasons for falling short of God’s glory. Adam said, 

“The woman whom Thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat” (Verse 12). Eve gave her own excuse, “The serpent buguiled (decieved) me, and I did eat”. Their excuses for eating the fruit weighed little or nothing before God. They were both punished severely for their failure.

Nobody wants to listen or accept your excuses for failing to do the needful. Dave Del Dotto quipped, “No one ever excused his way to success.” Edward Murrow equally said, “Difficult is the excuse history never accepts. Don’t attempt to give excuses for your failure.”

The beauty of a woman or the good looks of a man should not be a reason for falling into adultery or fornication. The lure of money cannot be taken as an excuse for embezzlement or corruption. Ushers/church accounting officers that cannot control themselves when they see large offerings are not worthy to being stewards in God’s vineyard.

The man whose story was told in today’s devotion was till charged for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle despite his excuse. Remember the words of Apostle Paul, 

“Thou art inexcusable, O man” (Romans) 2:1). Excuses for not doing what is right weigh very little or nothing before God and the world. In this year 2020, don’t shift blame, don’t give excuses. Take charge of your life. You are a success!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1.Pray on today’s word as led now.
2.Repent from past shortcomings and excuses you may have given.
3.I reject the DNA of FAILURE and SHAME!
4.Father, give me the grace to do things right when next I have such an opportunity.
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
(CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, March 14, 2020

TOPIC: NIGHT

Read Genesis 1:1-19

MEMORISE: For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning (Psalms 30:5)

EXPOSITION

Night is a solar season that God created for the benefits of mankind. It demarcates a day from the following one. It is called night, because there will not be enough activities in it, as in the day time. In the day time, there is the sun rising and shining over it. But in the night, God has commanded the moon and the stars to have field day.

One thing about the night is the fact that it harbours evil more than the day, despite the fact that it is a period of the day that there will not be enough light. Those nocturnal dangerous elements, both naturally and spiritually, operate in those unholy hours.

Night symbolises many things in the record of the Bible and the experience of man. The hour of God starts from the night. 'And the evening and the morning...' (Gen. 1:5). Jacob had his life transformation dream in the night (Gen. 28:10-22).

He fought with the angel in the night (Gen. 32). The Passover in Egypt was in the night (Exo. 12). The lamb of the Passover was to be killed in the night. Joshua fought till dusk and called for the light of the day and night to stand still (Jos. 10). Samuel heard the voice of God, thrice, in the night. 

Jesus Christ was betrayed in the night, and was tried, three times, in the night (Matt. 26; Mk. 14; Jn. 18). The Psalmist talks about the evils in the night (Psa. 91). The thieves come in the night.

Weeping may endure till the evening or night. One thing is that night stands for many things in the Bible. There is joy in the morning. There are bountiful blessings after the night. What are you passing through now? That could be your night. No matter what characterises your night, there is DAY after your night. There is the morning, coming. Now is your morning.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I sincerely pray that you turn my night to day, with glory and power.
2. Lord, visit all Your children that are passing through difficult nights, and turn such experiences to bright days, for them.
3. Lord God of all flesh, stretch forth Your hands and turn the nightly experiences of Your ministers and members, in places that are hostile to the Gospel to day of victory.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 31 & John 7

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM