The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 13th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 13TH MARCH

SEE VICTORIES AND POSSIBILITIES

Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it (Numbers 13:30 NKJV).

Numbers 13 tells the story of how God, instructing Moses to send a man out of every tribe to spy out the land of Canaan. These twelve men were to infiltrate Canaan and report back to Moses. 

However, when they returned to the camp with the feedback of their surveillance, they all confirmed the land of Canaan to be a magnificent country—a land flowing with milk and honey—and even presented some of its fruit as proof.

But quite sadly, ten out of the twelve spies bewailed their weakness, and how the inhabitants of Canaan were fierce, and how huge and well fortified their cities were. Worse yet, they lamented how fear gripped their hearts on sighting the descendants of the giant, Anak in the land. Read their distressing report in Numbers 13:31, 33.

This news of gloom of how the land devours its inhabitants aroused discouragements in the hearts of the Israelites. But two of these spies— Caleb and Joshua—spoke differently. 

They saw victories and possibilities; therefore, they interrupted the people saying, “…Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it” (Numbers 13:30). They further charged the assembly, “Just don’t rebel against GOD! And don’t be afraid of those people. Why, we’ll have them for lunch! They have no protection and GOD is on our side. Don’t be afraid of them!” (Numbers 14:9 MSG).

Never be intimidated by your detractors and adversaries. If you’re a business person for example, don’t wallow in deep thoughts about how influential your competitors are or get intimidated by the high-rise conglomerates close to you. Don’t become unsettled at the many bluechip multinationals you have to contend with. You’re the seed of Abraham; therefore, you have the advantage.

See and talk differently. See through the eyes of the Spirit. See through the Word. Irrespective of the daunting challenges that may stare you in the face, see your victory, success, your triumphs and your advancements. Praise God!

PRAYER

I see victories and possibilities only; I’m bold and courageous. I win, irrespective of the challenges and circumstances that I face; they’re “bread” for me. As I set my gaze on God’s unfailing and eternal Word, I walk continually in victory, health, success, prosperity and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Numbers 13:25-30; 2 Corinthians 4:18 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 15:21-47 ; Numbers 34-36

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 27:9-20 ; Psalm 74

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my origin is in God! I was born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

Therefore, I’ve overcome the world and its systems, because the greater One lives in me in His fullness. The Spirit of God has ushered me into an arena of perfection and rest, where everything is working for my good.

I am well equipped by the Spirit of God and position by the Word for the right opportunities. My whole being is full of light, for I am in Christ. 

I am seated together with Him in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. 

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah! I am in God's place for me; I can never lack! Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. 

I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah! The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success. 

Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today and always. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 13TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: EVANGELISM TIPS: START FROM THE KNOWN.

MEMORISE:

For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. Acts 17:23

READ:  Acts 17:22-28

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

In Matthew 4:19, Jesus likened evangelism to fishing.

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

When you want to go fishing, you need to have some bait that will attract the fish to you before you catch it in your net or hook. This is the same way we must approach evangelism. If you make it obvious while approaching people that you have come to preach the gospel, they are likely to put up a front, but if you approach them with a possible point of interest and they warm up to you, then you can present the gospel to them.

In Acts 17:22-26, Paul wanted to win a community for God. Having noticed that they were already ignorantly worshipping God at an altar dedicated to “THE UNKNOWN GOD”, he decided to start from there. When you want to preach to someone, find out their interest or curiosity first, then start from there. If you approach a person to discuss his/her area of interest, you would definitely get their attention and then you can present the gospel afterwards.

One day, I was on a plan and seated beside me was a man who had gold necklaces, a gold wristwatch and even his walking stick was gold. I said to him, “Sir, do you know my father? He owns plenty of gold, He even has gold factories all over the world.” I had the man’s full attention. He asked “what is his name? I said His name is chief Emmanuel” and then I went on to describe God some more to him. By the time I was through, he was eager to meet my Father, so I introduced him to Jehovah, the King of all kings. I am sure nobody had ever presented God to him in that light before, so it was easier for him to accept. If you are preaching to a farmer, speak the language of farming that he understands; if you are talking to politicians, tell them Someone somewhere has been a leader even before we were all born and no one has ever been able to overthrown Him. Get good knowledge about the person you want to preach to and approach them from their area of interest. The Holy Spirit will do the rest.

KEY POINT:

Every successful fisherman goes fishing with a bait. If you don’t have any bait when fishing for souls, you may not get any results.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 8-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9:  HOLD THE FORTH.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.

o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2020

TOPIC: *DIVINE RESTORATION*

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them." Psalms 126:1-2.

*MESSAGE*
There are times in our lives when we face daunting problems that defy satisfactory or permanent solution. It may be a financial situation, or a legal trouble; your family might not be doing well; your children might not be at the best place in their lives at the present moment and so on and so forth.

The Word of God promises us, however, that our situation can change for the better—so astonishingly in fact, that we will think it was a dream! The psalmist introduced us to such a possibility in Psalm 126:1. He writes, **When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were  like them that dream." Three words stand out in those statements: WHEN, LORD, and ZION. "WHEN"* suggests that your story will change for the better—it's only a matter of TIME.
*"LORD"* introduces us to the One Who can turn situations around—THE LORD! and finally 
*"ZION"* tells us who can  experience such miraculous turn-around: people of Zion—children of God—you and I.

Whatever you may be going through, receive the Word of the Lord to you today: God will restore unto you all that the enemy has taken away in the name of Jesus. In a matter of time, the LORD will make you laugh again. Welcome to your season of miraculous turnaround.

*ACTION POINT*
Prophesy divine restoration into every area of your life and family.

*SCRIPTURES*
Ezra 1:1; Luke 1:37; Acts 12:9.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, I thank You for this prophetic Word to me today;

2. I decree a manifestation of divine restoration in my life, family and business today in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, use my change of story to win souls in Your kingdom in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 30:11-38; Psalm 78:32-72 Acts 18:1-22.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

FRIDAY 13 MARCH 2020.

#TOPIC : THE BLESSING OF PRAISE.

#SCRIPTURE : "Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee, Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him."
Psalm 67:5-7

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Blessed people praise effortlessly and those who praise effortlessly are unusually blessed.

Our anchor Scripture clearly reveals that praise is a major provoker of the Blessing. Whenever you open your mouth to praise God, God opens His Mouth to bless you. You do not need to beg God to bless you if you know how to praise Him.

We understand that one of the most blessed persons in the Old Testament was King Solomon. He was so blessed that the doors of the house of his horses were made of gold. He was so blessed that in his generation, no one could quantify the gold he had.

Now, one of the secrets of Solomon was the secret of praise. In 1 Kings 4:32, we see that Solomon was not just a wise man but also a worshipper. He spoke three thousand proverbs and his songs were a thousand and five. As he was singing and worshipping, he was receiving wisdom and his blessing was stabilized by his worship.

Blessed people praise effortlessly and those who praise effortlessly are unusually blessed. So, there is a direct proportionality between praise and the Blessing. The more you praise, the more you are blessed and the more you are blessed, the more you praise.

Now, what is the connection between praise and the Blessing?

Basically, praise will trigger the dimension of blessing that will provoke the reverence and worship of God from the world. Praise will take you to a point where the blessings in your life will move more people to serve God.

Beloved, determine to look for reasons to praise God consistently (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Never focus on what is happening, focus on what is written and your heart shall be filled with praise.
#REMEMBER THIS : "Blessed people praise effortlessly and those who praise effortlessly are unusually blessed".

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Make praise a lifestyle; praise God even when you don't feel like it.
2. Decide to look for reasons to praise God no matter how little it may seem.

#PRAYER : Lord, I praise You for Your wondrous works in my life. Receive my praise Lord, in Jesus Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "THE BLESSING OF PRAISE"
#QUOTE : "Learn to wake up in the morning with praise. Throughout your day, let praise flow. In the night, let praise flow." Culled from "15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : 1 Kings 17-19

#AMAZING FACT : Mary Slessor was a Scottish Presbyterian missionary to Nigeria who was most famous for having stopped the common practice of infanticide of twins among the Ibibio people, an ethnic group in South-Southern Nigeria.

#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Home Church near you. Invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you.

#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : The Blessing of the Lord shall be visible in your life as you proceed in His praise in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 13TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: LORD, TURN THEIR PARTY TO PITY!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37:24-30*

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter! I am led to paraphrase Vs. 24 and 25 of today’s scripture thus: “And they took him, and cast him into a pit. And they sat down to eat bread.” And Amos 6:6 says: 

“That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph” Amazing! Note the words: *“But they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.” “And they sat down to eat bread.”!* 

This is utter wickedness! The brothers of Joseph were not grieved, showed no remorse for the heartache, pain and agony they inflicted on their brother Joseph. They sat down to eat bread while Joseph was eating his tears in the pit. Oh! That means they threw a party for the downfall of Joseph. They threw a party because they had concluded that his dreams would not come to pass.

Ah! They sat down to eat and drink because they felt they had captured his destiny. Yes, even after they sold him to Egypt they continued their partying. Oh! Hear this: When the enemies of Samson captured him, they threw a party. Yes! 

When Jesus was captured and sentenced to death, the chief priests, Jewish and Roman leaders sat down to eat and drink. And finally, when He died, satan and demons threw a party in the kingdom of darkness. And since all truths are parallel, this is exactly what goes on in the realm of the spirit, in the hearts of your enemies and sometimes in the physical towards you. Your enemies want to throw a party daily because of you, but they shall fail. 

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that those partying, Jubilating, eating and drinking over you shall be overtaken today/tonight with the sword of God. Thus saith the LORD, I SHALL TURN THEIR PARTY TO PITY TONIGHT! Oh! They sat down to eat bread! What an insult!

God shall disgrace anybody that is celebrating because of your downfall. They were eating, dancing and rejoicing that they had gotten rid of Joseph: Any man or woman that is having a party because of you, God shall turn their party to sorrow today/tonight. Anybody that is happy at any battle concerning you shall suffer. Those sitting down to celebrate your downfall shall fall. Yes! Their BREAD shall become like STONE! Their food shall become poison.

Their water shall become acidic! Their air shall be polluted! The earth they stand upon shall fight them! May those who have vowed that they will not eat until they see you in the pit of life run mad to their graves tonight! YOUR ENEMIES DO NOT SLEEP, therefore, pray today and rise up like a wounded and angry lion later tonight, 12am- 1am, as you join millions of ODM users worldwide to declare: LORD, TURN THEIR PARTY TO PITY in Jesus name. Pray the prayers below now and pray again later tonight!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.*

1. Father, I thank you because after today/tonight, my enemies will not rejoice over me again.
2. LORD, today/tonight, CUT SHORT the celebration of those that hate my destiny in Jesus name.
3. O LORD, turn the CELEBRATION of my enemies to LAMENTATION tonight by fire!
4. LORD, tonight is my night! Turn their PARTY to PITY!
5. O Lord, turn their rejoicing to rejection, their joy to sorrow concerning me and my household.

*For Monday prayers to begin your week, follow me daily on my instagram address: 
ourdailymanna_bishopchris and my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: RUTH 1-4*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, March 13, 2020

TOPIC: DIVINE REQUIREMENT
Read Deuteronomy 10:12-15

MEMORISE: And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good? (Deuteronomy 10:12-13)

EXPOSITION

For a student to pass in an examination, he has to carefully follow the instructions. Students who are fond of doing their self-will, especially in the class, will have themselves to blame, because they will fail woefully. 

In the same vein, God expects His children to always listen to His instructions, so that it may go well with them. The believers are called up by God to heed His command. They are to fear the Lord God, and walk in all His ways and statutes. They must love Him, and endeavour to serve Him with all their heart.

They are to diligently follow divine requirements, not because of God, but for their own good. It is easy to worship God and walk with Him, if they only know the way He wants them to do it. In the other way round, it is also difficult to worship and walk with Him, if they do not know the way He wants them to do it.

There were lots of times the Ark of God was brought to the war front, and the people of God beat their enemies, hands down. However, there were other times the Ark was taken to war, only for the enemies to gain the upper hand (cf. 1 Sam. 4:1-11). Why? Did the Ark change? No, of course! It is the presence of God that made the difference. 

When these people followed God's requirements, they enjoyed His presence. But when they failed to follow God's requirements, they suffered a setback. Always do the requirements (biddings) of God, and it shall go well with you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, let it be easy for me to follow Your will than to engage in vain prayers, in Jesus' name.
2. Every spirit in me that is working against the will of God, get out, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, let there be revival of holiness, through Your Word as of old.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 29 - 30 & John 6

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM