The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 10th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 10TH MARCH

LOOK BEYOND THE CHANNELS

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine (Psalm 50:10-11).

Just as in our opening verse, in Haggai 2:8, the Lord asserts His sovereignty over the earth’s resources saying, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” David minced no words about this either, as he profusely acknowledged the Lord as the creator and owner of all things: “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalm 24:1).

What does this mean for us? It means we’re as much the possessors of the earth’s riches and wealth as God almighty, because we’re His heirs. Romans 8:17 says, “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ….” Sadly, in spite of this truth, many Christians still find themselves struggling financially, unable to prosecute their dreams. 

The problem, for the most part, is ignorance. They’re ignorant that God, who is their source, lives in them, and that as a result, all the prosperity, wealth or finances they’ll ever need, will spring forth from within them.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….” Your wealth is within you; bring it forth. Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things….” Don’t lament that the reason you’re unable to execute your projects is due to unpaid allowances and remunerations. Those are channels, but God is your source. And He’s made all you require available to you in Christ Jesus.

Refuse to limit your finances to anything that you see, or the socalled earthly sources. The truth is, there’re no earthly sources; they’re all channels, and you must look beyond these channels! Your one and only true source is your heavenly Father, and you’re plugged into His eternal supply, where you never run dry. 

He’s the Great Provider, and He lives in you. If you wanted a facility for your business or funding for your projects, first bring it forth from within! Look beyond the government, men, and your employer and family members when it comes to your finances. They may be channels, but your source is the Lord. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for out of my belly flows rivers of wealth and prosperity! I produce from my innermost being, durable riches, wealth, strength, health and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 8:6 AMPC; Jeremiah 17:5-8 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:27-52 ; Numbers 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 26:12-23 ; Psalm 69-70

#TALKINGSESSION 

10TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-3Mx][/url]

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me supernatural insight, wisdom, and knowledge; I deal and speak wisely always.

I speak truth, and Your Word is truth. Your Word is in my heart and in my mouth today, producing righteousness in and through me. I am filled with the fullness of God, I have insight into mysteries; I dissolve doubts and unravel hard sentences. Hallelujah!

Today, I declare that I am running the race You’ve set before me with patience, eschewing and laying aside pride, jealousy and every encumbrance, trait or character that could limit me from attaining to my God-given potentials and destiny in God! 

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, therefore, no sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it. 

I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health and absolute control over the elements of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. 

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME:: GUARD YOUR HEART.

MEMORISE:
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. (Psalm 51:10)

READ: PSALM 24:3-6 (KJV)

3. Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4. He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6. This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob.

When it comes to having a pure hearth, many people need serious prayers.

A lot of people, while not committing sin physically, do so in their hearts.

As far as God is concerned, what happens in the heart is of greater consequence than anything else because the heart is meant to be His throne.

“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” Proverbs 4:23

Be careful what goes in and out of your heart.

Jesus said that it is not what goes into the mouth that corrupts but what goes out of it (Matthew 15:11).

Since we also know that it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks (Matthew 12:34), then it means that there are certain channels through which things go into the heart to corrupt it.

One of such ways is through the ears. (1 Corinthians 15:33) says evil communication corrupts good manners.

No matter how good you are, if you keep staying in the company of people who talk dirty, soon your heart will be full of dirt.

No matter how holy you are, if you are a regular at places where worldly music is the order of the day, your holiness is only a facade, the heart will have been polluted.

You must be careful what goes into your heart through your ear gates.

Your eyes can get you into trouble also, if you don’t control them.

Jesus said if you look at a woman with lust, you have already committed adultery (Matthew 5:28).

What kind of movies do you watch?

If someone is indecently dressed around you, just look away because your heart must remain pure.

You can’t view nude pictures and claim that you are so spiritually strong that they will not move you.

If you are really spiritually strong, the Holy Spirit will make those pictures repulsive to you.

The internet is another means through which the devil feeds the eyes with corrupt images and ideas these days.

Which websites do you visit?

Who do you follow on social media?

If you want a pure heart, you must keep evil away from your eyes and ears. Feed on the word of God instead.

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, please help me to guard my heart with all diligence.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 1-2

HYMN 16 – LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1. Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.
For His mercies aye endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

2. He, with all-commanding might,
Filled the new-made world with light.

3. All things living He doth feed,
His full hand supplies their need;

4. He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness;

5. Let us then with gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind;
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, MARCH 10, 2020

TOPIC: *ENEMIES OF PROGRESS [2]*

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." Proverbs 29:18.

*MESSAGE*
*Let Us Consider Some More Enemies Of Progress Found Amongst Believers:*

*3. Unrepented Sin:*
This may be a secret sin including everything that amounts to disobedience to the Word of God. Solomon tells us that "He that covereth his sin shall not prosper but whoso confesseth and forsaken them shall have mercy" (Proverbs 28:13). Unconfessed sin hinders a person's progress; it ties a man down in life and wears him out. Repentance and confession release him to go forward.

*4. Lack Of Vision:*
This results from spiritual blindness. Such a person becomes complacent with no desire of going any further than he is at present. Lack of vision will keep a man on the same spot, and he can be very religious about it or spiritualize his no-progress-situation. Proverbs 29:18 says, "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." A man who has no plans of leaving where he is will hardly leave there.

*3. Negative Confession:*
Negative talk can actually debar one from moving to the next level. Your confession in your confusion determines the conclusion to your condition. Whatever you confess is what you will possess. Watch your words. The Bible says "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." (Proverbs 18:21).

*ACTION POINT*
Ask yourself these questions: Is there a sin in your life of which you have not repented? Do you have a vision for your future? What kind of words are you confessing over your life?

*SCRIPTURES*
Proverbs 18:21; 28:13; 29:18.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father have mercy upon me and cleans me from all unrighteousness in the name of Jesus;

2. Father, give me a clear vision for my future in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that my light shines brighter and brighter in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 28:15-43; Psalm 74-75; Acts 16:16-40.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 10TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE COVENANT-KEEPING GOD

SCRIPTURE: Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deuteronomy 7:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God is faithful to His promises and committed to His covenant.

It is clear from Scriptures that our God is a covenant-keeping God (Deuteronomy 7:9).

God is faithful to His promises and committed to His covenant (Psalms 89:34-36). God does not only keep covenant with His immediate covenant partners but also with their succeeding generations. Your covenant with God does not only end with you; it continues with your generation. 

That is the mystery of Israel today; the covenant of God with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob implicated them for generational blessings. Covenant has the power to stand the test of times and seasons.

Now, how do you experience the benefits of the covenant?

1. Understand the reliability of the covenant (Deuteronomy 7:9).
Understand the infallibility, unchangeability or trustability of the covenant-keeping God. The covenant is reliable and the Covenant-Keeper is infallible. God cannot lie. He cannot change, and He cannot fail.

2. Understand your role in the covenant and play that role to the best of your ability (Deuteronomy 7:9).

If you are expecting the covenant of supernatural supply for example, to be real in your life, then you must play the role of a giver in tithes, offerings and other forms of giving. You must refuse to be a borrower; you must also refuse to be a waster of resources. Also, if you want God to fulfil His part in defending you, your role is to refuse to fear; decide to speak positively and stay in the secret place of the Almighty.

3. Stay at it for as long as it takes to see the desired result (Deuteronomy 7:9).

Keep doing everything that is expected of you by God for as long as it takes to see desired results. And if you do this, the devil cannot stop you from seeing what God wants you to see.

Today, I decree that the faithfulness of God will be real in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: God is faithful to His promises and committed to His covenant.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the Scriptures and listen to the relevant messages until it is clear to you that the covenant is real and reliable.
2. From the Scripture, identify the covenant of God for your life and the responsibilities attached and begin to work them until they manifest in your life

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for keeping Your covenant always. Help me to do the responsibilities of the covenant, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE COVENANT-KEEPING GOD
QUOTE: To be accountable is to be responsible. Anywhere there is no accountability, people live a life of irresponsibility. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Kings 8-10.

AMAZING FACT: A Church built into a cave is the largest church in the Middle East.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to be faithful in the covenant walk is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*???

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 10TH MARCH, 2020*?

*TOPIC: FAILURE BREEDS SUCCESS! - Part 2*?

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1KINGS 18:35-46*?

Welcome to today’s encounter once again with the Holy Ghost. Yesterday we talked about failure as the womb that caries the pregnancy of success. We shall discuss that again today. Someone wrote this, *“It seems that failure tends to be more public than success, or at least that is what we perceive it to be. We fear failure, we try to avoid it, and we question ourselves every time we have unconventional ideas. 

But the simple truth is, no great success was ever achieved without failure. It may be one epic failure, or a series of failures such as Edison’s 10,000 attempts to create a light bulb, or Dyson’s 5,126 attempts to invent a bag-less vacuum cleaner. 

But whether we like it or not, failure is a necessary stepping-stone to achieving our dreams.”* In 1978, Jones Dyson got an idea for inventing new vacuum cleaning technology. For 5 long years, he made 5,127 prototypes, and finally got a working model. today, Dyson’s cord-free vacuum cleaners are capable of capturing 99.97% of dust as small as 0.3 microns and expel cleaner air.

Many people know Henry Ford because of the Ford Motor Company. However, what they don’t know is that Ford failed two times which resulted in bankruptcies before he became successful. In 1899, at the age of 36, Ford formed his first company, The Detroit Automobile Company, with backing from a lumber baron, William Murphy. That company went bankrupt! 

He made a 2nd attempt in 1901, when he formmed Henry Ford Company. That also failed and it was re-named, The Cadillac Automobile Company after he gave up his shares in it. His 3rd attempt was what hit the nail on the head. *Ford was not a stranger to failure but he didn’t just give up!* 

Thomas Edison made over 10,000 attempts while trying to invent a commercially viable electric bulb, but he didn’t give up. When asked by a newspaper reporter if he felt like a failure after having gone through so many thousands of failed attempts, Edison simply stated, “Why would I feel like a failure? And why would I ever give up? I now know *definitely over 9,000 ways an electric light bulb will not work.* Success is almost in my grasp.” And at last he succeeded!

In today’s scripture, Elijah attempted to bring back rain upon the earth after some three and a half years of drought. As he continued to pray, it looked like the heavens won’t let the rain come down. Nevertheless, he didn’t give up. He commanded his servant to go back seven times again to look out for the sign of success. 

It was at the 7m attempt that a little sign of success in the form of “a little cloud out of the sea like a man’s hand was seen. As C.S. Lewis said, *“Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement. Failure must not be regarded as absence of success. 

Its just a road map to success".* As you journey through 2020, never give up! Hear EloIse Ristad, an anonymous writer who penned this down, “Failure is not the opposite of success, It’s part of success.” Did you get that? Child of God, no matter how all your past years have been, get up and try again! You are not a failure or a DELAY-VICTIM, but a miracle that is about to blossom. I hear the sound of your dancing steps because the God of Elijah has your back! Pray now.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up...??

1. Pray on today’s Word as led now.

2. Oh Lord, strengthen me again and again to move forward to success.
3. In Jesus name, Iam not a failure and I refuse to give up.
4. I UPROOT DEPRESSION, PAIN and SELF-PITY in Jesus name.
5. shall still succeed no matter my past setbacks in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led. See the 2020 moming, aftemoon and evening devotional prayers. They are powerful.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 13-15*?
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*??
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_✍?

*Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...*?

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

TOPIC: THERE IS WATER IN YOUR WELL
Read Genesis 26:15-22

MEMORISE: He sends springs into the valleys; they flow among the hills (Psalms 104:10)

EXPOSITION

There is only One Being who can send springs into your valleys and that is Almighty God. He is the Jehovah Jireh and Jehovah El Elyon, the Most High God. He is greater than every emptiness in your life. 

When He sends springs to your valleys, they become sources of blessing to your life. The emptiness of today has nothing to do with His provisions, tomorrow, for your family. 

The barrenness of today is the bridge for your twins and triplets, in the next nine months. The womb is not closed, and you are not barren. The womb is preserved and reserved for the godly children you will bear in nine months' time. There is water in your well.

You should not write yourself off, in the presence of God. There is water in your well. It may require more prayers, little faith, like the mustard seed and boldness in the face of your present battles. Rest assured, by the power of the Word of God that is coming out to you now: 

There is water in your well. This particular business that has not been bringing forth profits as expected, is going to bear the same spring that God will send to your valleys, and you shall be elevated to the top for all to see. There is water in your well, says the Lord God of Israel.

Every well that Isaac dug brought out waters for him. Enemies tried to stop them with the dust of the earth, but God kept on blessing him. No matter the number of losses you have suffered, they are terminated, now, by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ. Your children are brilliant and not dullards; there is wisdom of God for them, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I believe that it is not yet over for me. Let water spring out from my well, now, in Jesus' name.
2. Almighty God, every well of blessings that enemies have stopped, let them explode, now, with live springs, by Your power, for my blessings.
3. Father, remember Your children that have been digging their wells for waters of blessings, and visit them with pull of waters in their well, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 23 - 24 & John 3

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM