The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 7th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 7TH MARCH.

REBUKE THE ADVERSARY

They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera (Judges 5:20).

A certain Pastor was posted to a church for a new assignment; the church hadn’t grown for many years. So, when he resumed, he decided to fast and pray. One day, while he was praying in the church building, he saw a huge animal, a beast, and as he turned to it, the beast said, “I will not allow you take my people from me. 

I’ve been in charge of this church for many years.” In response, the Pastor said, “They’re God’s people; they’re not your people and you will leave this church today, and never return.”

The animal got infuriated and charged toward him; but unafraid, the Pastor declared, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, get out NOW!” The beast fell down, and scampered out of the church, to never return. The very next service, when the people came to church, they worshipped and praised God like they’d never done. It was obvious that there was a new move of the Spirit, and the church began to experience unprecedented growth. The devil had been taken out.

Members of the church didn’t know there was an evil force affecting the people inside the church. But thanks be unto God that the Pastor knew exactly what to do. We’re not to negotiate with the “adversary”— that’s one of Satan’s names (1 Peter 5:8). It tells you something; he is one who withstands you in anything. Don’t tolerate or accommodate him around you; get on the offensive.

Ephesians 6:12 says, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Notice that it says, “We wrestle not against…,” not “We wrestle not at all.” Many struggle in life, unable to actualize their dreams, not realizing they’re in a warfare. When the forces are up against you, there’s something behind it.

Therefore, use what you have; use the Name of Jesus. Don’t fold your arms and watch things go wrong; operate in the spirit; rebuke the adversary and maintain that which the Lord has given you.

CONFESSION

I declare that Satan has no authority or place in my life and in my affairs. The Name of the Lord Jesus has all power and authority. Therefore in His Name, I prevail against all adversaries and adversities.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 5:8-9; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Ephesians 6:10-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 12:18-44 ; Numbers 20-21 

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 25:1-12 ; Psalm 61-64

TALKINGSESSION 

7TH MARCH.

KINDLY DAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the joy of being filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, far removed from poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. 

Your Word has imparted wisdom to my spirit and renewed my mind to think at Your level; thoughts that are consistent with Your eternal purpose and will for my life! 

I bring forth good things from within my spirit today; for Your wisdom is at work in me, and my faith is alive! My opinions, judgments, and responses are not according to what my natural senses perceive, but according to the Word.

My life is the daily expression of the Word of God. I am energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him, I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. 

I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world.

I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 7TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: PRAISE: A WEAPON OF WARFARE.

MEMORISE:

And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.  2 Chronicles 20:22

READ: 2 Chronicles 20:1-26

1. It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle.

2 Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazontamar, which is Engedi.

3 And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.

4 And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.

5 And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court,

6 And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

7 Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?

8 And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,

9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.

10 And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not;

11 Behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit.

12 O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.

13 And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.

14 Then upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the LORD in the midst of the congregation;

15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.

16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.

17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.

18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.

19 And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.

20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever.

22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.

26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.

We are always engaged in battles and the greatest weapon of our warfare apart from holiness is praise. When you are going to war against odds that are far too great for you, the only way to win is by praising God. That was the strategy of Jehoshaphat. He knew that there was no way he could have defeated three great kings, so instead of calling a meeting with the general of his army to plot strategies, he went to God in praise. 

“ And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?” 2 Chronicles 20:6

There were Jehoshaphat’s words to the Most High God. There is no way God would hear such words of praise from His child and not pay attention to the fellow. When Jehoshaphat was through, God told him: Don’t worry boy, I will fight this battle Myself. When you pray, you fight your battles, but when you praise, God fights for you. On the day of the battle, Jehoshaphat appointed singers, not soldiers to go to the battle field. Today’s memory verse says: 

“And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.”

By the time they got to the battlefield all their enemies were already destroyed; all they had to do was to take the spoils of war. As you sing and praise God henceforth, all your enemies will be destroyed.

If you have already been captured by the enemy, put in prison and bound, the only way to get out is by praise. If you don’t believe me, ask Paul and Silas (Acts 16:25-34). When you are in any impossible situation, deploy the weapon of praise. Praise has never failed me before. It will not fail you either, in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

With praise as your weapon of warfare, there is no enemy too great for you to conquer. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 31-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16:  LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.

1 Let us, with a gladsome mind,
praise the Lord for he is kind:
for his mercies shall endure,
ever faithful, ever sure.

2 Let us sound his name abroad,
for of gods he is the God:

3 He with all-commanding might
filled the new-made world with light:

4 All things living he doth feed;
his full hand supplies their need:

5 Let us then, with glad-some mind,
praise the Lord for he is kind:
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2020

TOPIC: *ARE YOU A FRIEND OF GOD?*

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13.

*MESSAGE*
When someone gets in trouble with the law, there is a punishment measured for such an offence. This is what happened to humanity when Adam and Eve violated God's law and as  such, they were both punished and their punishment extended beyond them to the entire human race.

Anyone without Jesus is still under that curse and condemnation. However, God made a provision for as many as will take Him on His offer to escape the curse and condemnation plaguing humanity and the wrath to come through placing their trust in the finished work of Jesus. Jesus has laid His life down for Host friends—and that included everyone who believes in Him. He is the only worthy substitute to have taken upon Himself once-and-for-all the punishment that is due to all humanity—and He did it just for you and for me!

The question for you and I today is simply this: "Have you chosen to become one of God's friends?" You see, while it is true that Jesus has laid down His life for the benefit of all people at all times, only those who accept His offer are the chosen ones—they are the ones that become His friends. If you are one already, start cultivating your friendship with Him. Talk to Him regularly. Communicate with Him through His Word and prayers. And always let Him know how much you appreciate His friendship.

*ACTION POINT*
Think of how you relate with your human best friend, then relate in like manner with Your blessed Saviour; He is even more friendly!

*SCRIPTURES*
John 10:11, 15; Romans 5:6-8; Ephesians 5:2.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, from this day forward help me to keep my friendship with You alive in the name of Jesus;

2. Father, I claim all the blessings you have promised Your friends in Your Word in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me a heart of love that extends Your selfless sacrifice to others in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 26:1-30; Psalm 70-71; Acts 15:1-21.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

2020-03-07

#TOPIC : THE CHARACTER OF MEEKNESS.

#SCRIPTURE : "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble". James 4:6

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : When a person decides to be a good Christian, maintaining goodness and meekness is not a struggle.

Sometime ago, I heard the story of a young man at an airport who assisted in helping an elderly man step into the aircraft.

The elderly man wondered if people who respect elders still exist in the country. So, the elderly man asked the young man what he does for a living. 

The young man said he was a contractor and mentioned that he supplied some products to a particular company and was awaiting payment. The elderly man then told him that his son was the managing director of that company and further gave the young man his call card. Surprisingly, this young man was being owed about One Hundred Million Naira by this company. With that call card, the man was paid and other doors opened for him by virtue of his humility.

Meekness is a combination of humility and simplicity. It is a character that opens doors for people. If God resists the proud, then it means that the proud has no future (James 4:6). Beloved, when a person decides to be a good Christian, maintaining goodness and meekness is not a struggle. When you decide to be a real Christian, you cannot lack opportunities.

Beloved, today, I decree that the spirit of humility and simplicity rest upon you, in Jesus’ Name.
#REMEMBER THIS : When a person decides to be a good Christian, maintaining goodness and meekness is not a struggle.

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Ask God to impact you with the spirit of humility and meekness.
2. Determine to be teachable; resist every spirit of pride and arrogance.

#PRAYER : Lord, I ask for the Spirit of humility and meekness. Remove the spirit of pride and arrogance from my life, in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "CHARACTER AND FAVOUR".

#QUOTE : "If a person is full of self, he is empty of substance. He cannot learn anything". Culled from "WHO ARE YOU?" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : 2 Samuel 23-1 Kings 1.

#AMAZING FACT : Christians believe that through Jesus’s crucifixion and subsequent resurrection, God offered humans salvation and eternal life.

#DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The three power-packed Sunday Services tomorrow by 6am, 8am and 10am at the Dunamis Glory Dome, The Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you.
#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : By virtue of your display of humility and meekness in this season, unusual doors shall open for you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 7 MARCH , 2020

*TOPIC: LAGOS, SWEET LAGOS -DEMONIC TRAFFIC JAMS MUST END*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 18:3-15*

LAGOS – Africa’s largest city, home of financial and business giants, a land of huge opportunities. Lagos has a fast-growing population of about 22million (a recent government estimate) yet it’s Nigeria’s smallest State which sits on a land mass of about 3,577.28sq. km. Of this, 779.56sq km is water. 

About 6000 people enter the city daily, armed with only one thing – HOPE and a deep thirst for the Lagos Dream. There are over 5 million cars and 200,000 commercial vehicles on the roads every day, the national average is 11 vehicles per kilometer (in other states) but Lagos is 227 vehicles per kilometer daily. A US News report (February 12, 2019) titled, “Cities with the world’s worst traffic congestion,” stated that Russian (Moscow) commuters lose nearly nine days a year sitting in city traffic.

Drivers spend an average of 210 hours in peak rush hour periods yearly. Moscow snatched the trophy for the most traffic congested city in the world last year. London came in at number 6, beaten by Istanbul, Bogota, Mexico City and Sao Paulo. Boston occupied the eighth place and Rome placed 10th.

New York, Chicago, Rio de Janeiro and the traffic of some other cities is as terrible sometimes as that of my former National Capital city – Lagos. Now as the world is discussing TRAFFIC CONGESTION issues in order to improve productivity and increase their national GDP, the Holy GHOST wants you to know that the highest battles are situated in the SPIRITUAL TRAFFIC JAM of your life! 

There are powers that do not want you to move into your destiny in God’s time! They will HINDER or SLOW you down in order to push you into accusing God of wickedness!

Note that SPIRITUAL TRAFFIC JAMS are worse than PHYSICAL TRAFFIC JAMS! The LORD wants you to arise and determine that ALL that has been released to you for 2020 MUST get to your hands in His: TIME! Genesis 18:10 says: “And He said, ‘I will certainly return unto thee *according to the time of life;* and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son….” NOTE: *“according to the time of life.” God has a DIVINE CALENDAR called, “THE TIME OF LIFE” for every battle!* All satan does is to attack THAT TIME OF LIFE! Many times, he would slow you down like he did to DANIEL or he can ACCELERATE (PUSH) you to use SHORTCUTS to avoid traffic jams as they did to Abraham!

The result of ABRAHAM’S EFFORT to avoid that “TIME OF LIFE” CALENDAR was ISHMAEL! Arise now in serious prayers and scatter every demonic traffic jam and any arrow to push you into SHORTCUTS to your Promised LAND.

*SECRET OF THE WIND AND FIRE – MARCH 27th-MARCH 29TH – OGUDU! BE THERE!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I repent from trying to avoid the traffic jam of life by SHORTCUTS!
3. I loose ANGELS of JEHOVAH to CLEAR AWAY every DEMONIC DELAY or TRAFFIC JAM concerning all the months of 2020 *(mention the months).*
4. Pray about today seriously now! USE THE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JUDGES 1-4*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, March 7, 2020

PURSUE, OVERTAKE AND RECOVER ALL
Read: 1 Samuel 30:1-8

1 Samuel 30:1-8 And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;
And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.
So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.

Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.

And David's two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite.

And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.
And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

MEMORISE: So David inquired of the Lord, saying, "Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?" And He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all" (1 Samuel 30:8)

EXPOSITION

A wise saying goes, "If you are silent when you are supposed not to be, the problems in your life will remain there". If one is slow to take the right action when he ought to be apt, that can bring about a perpetual and permanent set back and suffering. Everything has its own time under the sun. You need to pray to God for His Spirit to sharpen your sensitivity to know when to pursue and overtake a course.

God attested to David being a man after His own heart, and this is our point of call on the issue at hand. When he saw what the enemies had done to him and all his team, David strengthened himself in the Lord and sought after the way out. 

He eventually sang, 'I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them, neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed' (Psa. 18:37). According to aforementioned Scripture, David was resolute, not ready to surrender to his circumstances. 

He had a winning heart. Little wonder he continued to pursue. Eventually, he overtook his enemies and recovered all that they had taken away from him (1 Sam. 30:18-19). That is the reward for diligence and unrelenting commitment to a God-given course (cf. Prov. 22:29).

You too can pursue all the demonic agents that had taken away good things from your life, in the realm of darkness. True prayer is a fight or wrestling. You need to pursue, overtake and recover all that has been stolen away from you by the enemy of our soul and his cohorts (Jn. 10:10). 

You can't take it cool with those stubborn enemies of your destiny. You need fervent prayer to recover all that has been looted. The Living Water for you today is that you should be determined and encouraged to pursue, overtake and recover every lost thing, spiritually and otherwise, at God's command.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, add more to my faith to fight and win the battles of my life.
2. I pursue, overtake and recover all that have been taken away from me, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, rekindle the fire of fervent prayer and praying to our churches, as of old.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 17 - 18 & Luke 24
Jesus loves you. Come to Him today and be saved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM