The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 24th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FEBRUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*BEYOND REPROACH .*

Saturday, February 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight (Colossians 1:21-22).*_

How inspiring and comforting this is! God chose you before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him in love, and predestined you to be accepted in His presence (Ephesians 1:6). Long before He laid the foundations of the earth, He had you in mind. He knew you, accepted you and settled on you to be the focus and object of His love.

This had nothing to do with your good works; it’s purely the result of His grace. He reconciled you to Himself, justified you and made you righteous. Now you’re beyond reproach, beyond condemnation. There’s no judgement against you; you’re free from all accusations: _*“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…”*_ (Romans 8:1). Following the sacrifice of Jesus on your behalf, sin and its consequences shall not have dominion over you. You’re free to serve the Lord and live for Him, in righteousness and true holiness.

Someone might ask, “How about when I do something wrong, am I still righteous, holy, blameless and irreproachable?” Yes, you are! First, understand that Christ is your redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30), meaning that He’s your riddance. In other words, He rids you of trouble and takes responsibility for your faults.

Secondly, you aren’t holy or righteous because of your actions, but because you live in the presence of God, and have His nature of righteousness. He gave you His righteousness as a gift (Romans 5:17); therefore, you have right standing with Him. Moreover, His presence in you sanctifies; that is, makes you holy.

This is what gives us boldness and confidence to pray and expect answers. It’s the reason we can speak and expect things to turn out the way we said they should, because we have a right of hearing in His presence. He qualified us to live in His presence, and become partakers of the divine nature, associates of the Godkind. Blessed be God!

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Father, I thank you for your love and your grace, and for the gift of righteousness, which gives me boldness and right standing in your presence. What joy thrills my soul to know that I now stand justified in your presence, holy, acceptable, and beyond reproach, because Jesus paid the full penalty for my sins. Now, I reign and rule with Him forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 5:17* For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:3-4* Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Mark 6:30-56,
Leviticus 25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 21:10-17,
Psalm 38-39

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://rhapsodyofrealities.org/partner/influencers

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH FEBRUARY.
 affirmationtrainorg 
 Affirmation,
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that the glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory today, everywhere I go. My future is assured! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. The Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! The Word has gained the mastery over my spirit, soul, and body, giving me a formidable mind-set—the mindset of the just! I experience victory, success, health, and abundance today and always because I live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word! My strength is renewed today, and my whole being is invigorated because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and I am conscious of His presence in me and mindful of His power that is at work in me mightily. Blessed be God! -SEE VIDEOS-
(SPECIAL GIFT http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM