The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 14th Feb
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FEBRUARY PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*CHOSEN TO BE HIS WITNESS .*

Wednesday, February 14th .
Pastor Chris

_*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen (Matthew 28:19-20).*_

Did you know that as a child of God, because of you, there’s hope for men in this world? God chose you to be His witness; to tell others about the saving power of the Gospel of Christ, and about His love. The Glorious Gospel of the blessed Lord has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). The Apostle Paul, understanding this, declared, _*“...necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel”*_ (1 Corinthians 9:16).

Be absolutely convinced that nothing else could be as important as being an effective witness for Christ. This must be your passion and your love—witnessing to others about Jesus. You’re chosen for this. The Bible says, _*“… it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things”*_ (Luke 24:46-48).

How then could you be quiet? You have to tell somebody else, and you also have to give towards the furtherance of the Gospel. Be a sponsor of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be proud of it. Give financially for the things of God, and be present in meetings where Kingdom expansion is discussed.

In your sphere of contact—be it a hospital, prison, school, village, wherever—preach the Gospel. Tell the untold and reach the unreached, because this Gospel is real and it’s true; it’s the power of God unto salvation to those who believe. The Apostle Paul writes in 2 Corinthians 5:13-15, _*“For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”*_

Be compelled by your love for Christ to preach the Gospel. Intercede for the lost whenever you have the opportunity to do so, because you’re God’s witness on earth.

*PRAYER*

*The burden of responsibility is on me to preach the Gospel of Christ. I’m sensitive to the leading of the Spirit to minister the Gospel to the weary and bring healing and health to the sick, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Mark 16:15-18* And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. *||*

*||* *Acts 1:8* But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Mark 1:1-20,
Leviticus 6-7

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Acts 18:1-11,
Psalm 19-20

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH FEBRUARY.
https://wp.me/p9v28c-KS
I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path, to guide me in the way that I should go. Therefore, I will never walk in confusion, I will never stumble, and I will never fall. As I meditate and affirm the Word, I am metamorphosed into the glory that I behold therein. Hallelujah! The true light shines in my heart. God's Word is food to my spirit; it produces health in me, making me vibrant and productive today, and evermore. My faith in the finished works of Christ is my power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to God's destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. The Word of God has given me a destiny and a purpose for living; I live every day to fulfil God's dream for my life. Glory to God!
(SPECIAL GIFT http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ )
• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:
• Info@affirmation-train.org
http://www.affirmation-train.org
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM